Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-2009, 12:48 PM   #1
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future
Default More taxes ideas...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...ringe-benefit/

So now the idea is to tax individuals for Cell phone use as income provided by the company.

Will the IRS allow us to deduct if we actually one cell phone for company use and one cell phone for personal use?

I have two cell phones...one that my company pays for and that I use for busines, the 2nd one, I pay for and use for personal use. I do this to keep from having to answer the work phone after hours. Besides, the cost of the 2nd phone is pretty cheap with the family plan we are on...

In addition to this, I heard or read another story where someone in Congress is proposins a "Mileage" tax...basically charging taxes to individuals who own cars, based on how much Mileage they put on that car per year.

These are obviously two insane tax ideas that most likely will fail before ever seeing the light of day, but with these idea...I wonder what other insane ideas our government is working through the system to tax our hard earned dollars?
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fluff tax, fluff the tragic dragon, fluffy banter