Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 11-27-2007, 06:46 PM   #1
Big Shot Rob

Big Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud of
Default Is there anyway to watch the Cowboys game over the internet?

Here in SA, the majority of cable subscribers are Time Warner, which apparently won't carry the game.

Most people can go to a sports bar to watch the game, or watch somewhere with Dish or other provider.

For people that are home bound and really are not real mobile--do you think there might be anyway to find a station via the net that might carry the game?

I know what the answer probably is, but I figured I'd ask you guys and gals anyway--yall are a really sharp crowd.

BSR
Big Shot Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2007, 06:54 PM   #2
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Shot Rob
I know what the answer probably is

Get the hell away from that stinky River Walk & join us here in Sports City, USA?

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 07:42 PM   #3
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

There probably is no LEGAL way.

The cable that Baylor provides us is not Digital, so I will be going to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the game.

I would think your only option would be to try Sopcast - it's a peer-to-peer television stream network that MIGHT carry the game somewhere on it, but you can't be certain. If you can find the KDFI 27 broadcast streamed somewhere, that would be legal, because it's an unencrypted station. You can't be certain until the time, though, because the offered channels that people are uploading change rather frequently.

http://www.sopcast.org/
Old 11-28-2007, 06:45 AM   #4
mavspwnage
Golden Member

mavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant future

I'm no expert at any of this, but what I would suggest is for you to go to this thread from the Cowboys' forum:

http://www.cowboys-forum.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=73934

Last edited by mavspwnage; 11-28-2007 at 06:45 AM.
mavspwnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 07:57 AM   #5
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirobaito
There probably is no LEGAL way.

The cable that Baylor provides us is not Digital, so I will be going to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the game.

I would think your only option would be to try Sopcast - it's a peer-to-peer television stream network that MIGHT carry the game somewhere on it, but you can't be certain. If you can find the KDFI 27 broadcast streamed somewhere, that would be legal, because it's an unencrypted station. You can't be certain until the time, though, because the offered channels that people are uploading change rather frequently.

http://www.sopcast.org/

make sure you pick up a dozen blazin wings from BWW.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote