Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

View Poll Results: What will the result of the game be?
Mavs win by 20+ 0 0%
Mavs win by 10-19 1 11.11%
Mavs win by 1-9 5 55.56%
Mavs lose by 1-9 0 0%
Mavs lose by 10-19 0 0%
Mavs lose by 20+ 3 33.33%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-21-2021, 02:12 PM   #3
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
Pumped for the season to start! I’m excited to see how different they play with a new coaching staff in place, and we got some new guys that look like they will get plenty of playing time. Also looking forward to seeing how they utilize KP. I’m still terrified everytime I see him drive to the hoop and dunk the ball. Always afraid those flamingo legs of his are going to bend a weird direction when he lands.

Still going to have the same issue as last year watching games though I’m afraid.

I bought an Amazon Firestick. Anyone have any tips/apps to use to allow me to watch games in there?
TNT app is absolute @$Q#$. Test it before the game because TNT on Fire Stick last year showed video but no audio. If you are okay with that and have a login, then it's fine. I sometimes just do the TNT video and then get the Mavs radio streamed on my phone. Maybe they fixed it.

Other than that, I'd love some advice. I hear there are some good streaming sites that are pass-throughs of the Reddit/NBAStreams sites but without all the popups and ads.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 10-21-2021 at 02:27 PM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote