Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-12-2011, 10:44 PM   #121
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 06-12-2011, 10:45 PM   #122
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Surreal moment it time!!!

It has truly been a rollercoaster. Look, without Butler...without Haywood and Roddy who we chose not to trade..it's all good. LOTS of people deserve this trophy and a ring!!

Donnie Nelson, Cuban etc.. grats!

WORLD CHAMPIONS #1 !! Get real!!

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:46 PM   #123
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

I am just so f*ckin' stoked!
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:46 PM   #124
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinylstar View Post
There are many questions that have answers that lead to intriguing stories...

Here's one...

How does a team that had Ian, Cardinal, and Stevenson on the court in a close out game win against the super best friends?
Well, because in our euphoria we have yet to address the notion that James was a disappearing act once again. Hell...I guess they all were. Although, I will say that Bosh might have the potential to be the deadliest of all of them.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:46 PM   #125
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

OH MY FUCKING GOD.

WOWOWOWOWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:47 PM   #126
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

That's all I have to say:

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:48 PM   #127
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
From the post game presser it sounds as if Bosh would rather be with Dirk and the Mavs now. Not in the sense of because the Mavs won. But he actually was VERY classy about it all. Gave alot of credit to Dirk, the Mavs, their team spirit, work ethic. I felt kinda sorry for him.
aH, F*CK HIM.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:49 PM   #128
Benny

Benny is a jewel in the roughBenny is a jewel in the roughBenny is a jewel in the roughBenny is a jewel in the rough

I am usually not posting on this board, but just read as a dedicated fan. But today I've got to make this post, today on this historic day.

I'm so proud (my homeland) Germany brought up such an AMAZING basketball player. And to have him win it ALL with such a phenomenal basketball organization is unbelievably sweet. And vs. the Heat of all teams, adds an entirely new dimension to it all.

From Germany: Thank you Dallas, Thank you Texas for everything you've done for Dirk. And Dirk! Thank YOU for being such an awesome person. I'm so happy for you and Jason Kidd and JET to finally get your rings, and also for all the other guys.
Old 06-12-2011, 10:49 PM   #129
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Bosh is a easy guy to troll, but I don't hate him.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:49 PM   #130
ThreevensonsBeard

ThreevensonsBeard is a jewel in the roughThreevensonsBeard is a jewel in the roughThreevensonsBeard is a jewel in the rough

Got to suck to be erick dampier right now. lol
ThreevensonsBeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:49 PM   #131
croco

croco has a spectacular aura aboutcroco has a spectacular aura aboutcroco has a spectacular aura about

Rick Carlisle: "As of tonight, those demons are officially destroyed."
croco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:50 PM   #132
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

Tonight was among my two best sports moments ever. Together with germany winning the world cup 1990.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:52 PM   #133
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
aH, F*CK HIM.
Yeah you´re right. His desicion.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:52 PM   #134
vinylstar

vinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud of

NBA TV isn't showing the presser. Did Ben&Skin lay into LBJ like they promised to in their pregame show?

Bob O and I can die in peace.
vinylstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:52 PM   #135
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

random comments....

1. The basketball gods have spoken, loudly;

2. I didn't give the Mavs much of a chance going into the playoffs, and less so when they blew the lead to Portland. Forgive me, basketball gods;

3. As of about 9:40 pm cst, Lebron James become the best player in the NBA to have never won an nba championship;

4. With about 4:00 minutes to go the Heat had a possession where it really looked like nobody wanted to shoot the ball...funny;

5. If the Cowboys winning it in '93 was a 10 on a scale of 10 for me, tonight was an eleventy gazillion on a scale of one to 10;

6. For those of you who argue that Harris for Kidd was a good deal...well...I'm not one to admit when I'm wrong but I am one to know when to stop arguing;

7. JET!!!!

8. Rick Carlisle -- fantastic job, sir. I'm sorry for ever doubting you;

9. First class act by Cuban letting Don Carter take the stage tonight;

10. I wept like a little girl;

11. Dirk Nowitzki, NBA Champion and Championship Series MVP. The basketball gods have spoken.
Old 06-12-2011, 10:53 PM   #136
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreevensonsBeard View Post
Got to suck to be erick dampier right now. lol
It was funny watching Dampier trying to congratulate Kidd time and time again but Kidd kept ignoring him.
Old 06-12-2011, 10:54 PM   #137
Monstergame

Monstergame will become famous soon enough

Thanks Dirk, Jason, etc for the outstanding effort the whole season long.
Caron, Roddy, I won't forget you.

And thanks to all of you, mavsfans. Been and still is a pleasure.

Since the arrival of Nowitzki I'm a fan, but never wrote here. Last month I decided to change this. Seems to be destiny, too.

Although not from Texas (Germany/Switzerland), I am and will be a Maverick.

Thank you guys.
Monstergame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:54 PM   #138
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

this is the best night of my entire fuckin life

GO MAVS!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:54 PM   #139
JoeFFM

JoeFFM is just really niceJoeFFM is just really niceJoeFFM is just really niceJoeFFM is just really niceJoeFFM is just really niceJoeFFM is just really nice

Oh god, i´m sitting here in front of my laptop and crying like a little girl. This feelings are soooooooo awesome!!!

I just looked back to my first post ever on d-m.com and i have to post it again:

03-08-2011, 03:28 AM
Wow, what is wrong with this board? If someone read the PGT of the whole year without looking at the standings, he will think our record is 3-60. But its 46-17 and we have the 3rd best record in the whole league. And that happens with our 2nd best player out for the year and a 2-7 run during Dirk´s injury. We are still the hottest team in the NBA for the last weeks, so i don´t get it why 90% of the board is bitching and whining the whole time. I don´t know if this is a typical Mavs thing, but why are Mavs fans don´t trust in this team, enjoy the regular season(if you can´t remember,they are playing a great season overall)and getting excited that Playoff time is around the corner? Sure, the last few years there wasn´t much fun in the Playoffs, but this a totally different Mavs team with a TRUE center in Tyson and a bunch of veterans in Kidd,Peja,Terry,Marion,JJB and of course UberDirk where everyone can get you +20PPG every single night.
I´m a Red Sox Fan as well, and i know it is hard to believe in your team when it sucks everytime close before the championship. But i still believed and get rewarded with the miracle 2004. And so i think the Mavs are able to let us forget the last years and the unbelievable 2006 loss and make our dreams come true in the sommer of 2011. I believe in this team until they prove me wrong, and maybe some of you can believe too and stop bitching about everything that MAYBE happens in the Playoffs like pussies. Because one is absolutely clear: PUSSYS NEVER WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

Greets from Germany, GO MAVS

P.S I´m sorry for my bad english, i tried to do my best. Thats the reason i´m a silent reader of the this board and this is my first post.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys, i believed in the Red Sox- Ship it! I believed in the Mavericks-Ship it. I´m just thinking about to start believing again that Santa Claus is for real...

DALLAS MAVERICKS NBA CHAMPIONS 2011!!!
It sounds so supersweet!!!
JoeFFM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:55 PM   #140
skakavac

skakavac has a spectacular aura aboutskakavac has a spectacular aura about

the mavs did me 525 € = 750 $ richer thx to my bet back from octobre
skakavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:56 PM   #141
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Look at JET on NBA TV interviewing with the trophy...lol. Looking good.

ANd on a separate note...stop the thread diarrhea. Holy hell. Let's just party together.

PARTY

OH MY GOD.

I still don't think it's soaked in all the way.
Old 06-12-2011, 10:56 PM   #142
aquaadverse

aquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to all

CONGRATULATIONS to the Mavs, Dirk, Terry and Kidd and the long suffering fans. Well done and deserved. The better team won. I'm disappointed, but no player deserved a ring more than Dirk. I'm happy he is finally getting the respect he has deserved for years.

See you next year.
aquaadverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:57 PM   #143
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all

It's going to be fun going to work tomorrow. An extra skip to my step. Dirk, Terry, Barea and Stevenson were keys to this game. I know we will forget Peja pretty quickly, but he served his purpose. I hope he gets some props from his teamates.
Old 06-12-2011, 10:58 PM   #144
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Rep Bukkake
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:58 PM   #145
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Ive never said the word swag in my life, but if someone was looking for a definition of the word swag, getting a tattoo of the nba title before the season and then going out and winning the title that season would be a damn good start!
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:58 PM   #146
All-In

All-In is on a distinguished road

lbj should join the nhl....they only have 3 periods...
Congrads MAVS!!!... NBA Champs!!
All-In is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 11:00 PM   #147
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

FN A JET would not let us out of the game while Dirk was struggling!!! The "JET is a fraud thread" should be locked and NOT deleted as a reminder!

Guys stepped up, and took what was theirs.

Old 06-12-2011, 11:00 PM   #148
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

HOLY SHIT WE WON!! WE WON! hahah, yes!!! Omgosh after all these long years, we won. WE WON THE LAST GAME OF THE SEASON. IT'S ALL US. YES!! HAHAHA omgosh.
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 11:00 PM   #149
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Not this time, the 3 best friends anyone could ever have

Is this ghost ball??

Last edited by DirkFTW; 06-12-2011 at 11:02 PM.
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 11:01 PM   #150
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
Rep Bukkake
LOLS... I think I've dished out a few loads..

Old 06-12-2011, 11:01 PM   #151
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone that missed Rick's post game press conference, I would STRONGLY urge you to go find it tomorrow on NBA.com. It was awesome. Awesome.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 11:02 PM   #152
luckyflop777

luckyflop777 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maringa View Post
I know we will forget Peja pretty quickly, but he served his purpose. I hope he gets some props from his teamates.
THIS.
luckyflop777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 11:02 PM   #153
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Anyone that missed Rick's post game press conference, I would STRONGLY urge you to go find it tomorrow on NBA.com. It was awesome. Awesome.
It was amazing... I loved watching it!

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 11:02 PM   #154
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Credit....twitter... i don't know...

Old 06-12-2011, 11:02 PM   #155
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Is there a SC coverage somewhere ?
Old 06-12-2011, 11:02 PM   #156
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

I started crying with a little over a minute left. i was crying uncontrollably at the final buzzer. I am a 26yr male.

I was always a semifan in the 90s as a kid because i bought a jason kidd jersey from a flea market. And i became a really hardcore fan when i was in high school back in 2000. I remember the big 3, the coming back from 0-2 hole against utah in the 1st round, the raef/van exel trade that kick started our deep bench mentality. I felt every moment in the last 11yrs led up to tonight.

I'm so happy for dirk, kidd, terry, and carlisle for achieving something they've all come so close to in the past.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 11:03 PM   #157
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

These questions in the LBJ/D-WHISTLE press conference are BRUTAL.

Big sacks on the media right now. God, I love it.
Old 06-12-2011, 11:04 PM   #158
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
YES IT WAS. I LOVED IT. The way he just made it clear it's not about LeBron, but about the Mavs. It's what we have been saying on these boards throughout this series. What a great interview!
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 11:04 PM   #159
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

I am getting close to a "I love you guys moment" and I haven't even started drinking yet because I can't leave ESPN/ESPNEWS/NBA TV
Old 06-12-2011, 11:04 PM   #160
robo98564

robo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of light

that is all...
robo98564 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
attention whore murph, dirk, dirk > any tag ever, dirk pwns ur face 4ever!!, dirk=god of heat, dirk=god of thunder, dirk=nba champion!, epic fail bump, i can die now