Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-07-2007, 02:19 AM   #1
pkdumas
Golden Member

pkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to all
Default Ankle Twisting Madness

After the Nugz game, Josh Howard says he is fine. I say, Josh, you are not fine and your ass will not play again until your ankle is 110%. Same for you Dirk. I am sick of these guys blowing off their ankle injuries only to twist them again and again.
Old 04-07-2007, 10:25 AM   #2
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

Only tonight did Dirk's ankle seem finally back to normal, FINALLY grabbing more than 5 rebounds.
Old 04-07-2007, 12:19 PM   #3
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Did you see the actual play? It was turned by another player in a freak accident... again.

Last edited by Dirkadirkastan; 04-07-2007 at 12:19 PM.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 12:46 PM   #4
robo98564

robo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of light

Plus ankle injuries, if not serious, are the kind you need to play through... otherwise they will get stiff and the problem gets worse. I have HORRIBLE ankles and I roll them all the time, and I just gotta walk or run it off or it'll keep killin me
robo98564 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 02:17 PM   #5
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Ridnour and Gay both went down with ankle injuries yesterday. Is this contagious?