Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 03-25-2006, 12:55 PM   #1
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Charlie Sheen joins the Insane...But THAT'S HOLLYWOOD!!

Come on in the water Charlie, you, the maggot moore and the rest deserve each other. What a pathetic excuse for a human being. I'm happy to add your ass to the Moore, Baldwin, Penn, Sarandon, etc list of idiots whom I'll never knowingly give a penny to.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/comment/st...739206,00.html
Quote:
He's a right Charlie

Mr Sheen is the latest celebrity to confuse fact and fiction

Marina Hyde
Saturday March 25, 2006
The Guardian

Pay attention, civilians. Actor Charlie Sheen has been focusing his mind on the official explanation for 9/11. And you know what? He's not buying it. "It just didn't look like any commercial jetliner I've flown on any time in my life," the Hotshots Part Deux star told a US radio station this week, "and then when the buildings came down later on that day, I said to my brother 'call me insane', but did it sorta look like those buildings came down in a controlled demolition?"

You're insane. Next.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2006, 01:24 PM   #2
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Sheen is headed to the loony bin.

I laughed out loud at this quote, though:

Quote:
Also taking a position round the table comes this column's beloved Tom Cruise, who famously dismisses psychiatry as a big conspiracy. Which is a little like a dehydrated man claiming water is a conspiracy.
Old 04-22-2006, 01:58 AM   #3
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Charlie Sheen...the pride of the Liberal party.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0421061sheen1.html

wow. What an idiot.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 08:40 AM   #4
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
Oh that Charlie Sheen... Those democrats and liberals sure do have some kind of role models.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 09:18 AM   #5
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

sheen is apparently an idiot. he joins many others...

http://www.septembereleventh.org/index.php
http://www.scholarsfor911truth.org/
http://www.physics911.net/

however, the apparent host of that radio show, alex jones, is neither a liberal nor a democrat, but a radical conservative.

it seems that those who are seeking to prove some vast government conspiracy on 9/11 don't easily fall into neat little cubbieholes with the labels you wish to apply.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 03:52 PM   #6
Drbio
Banned

*yawn*

Mavdog to the liberal rescue....once someone makes a valid point about a person he has to go dig up info on some obscure person to respond. Instead of just seeing the obvious, he has to try to divert attention elsewhere. Seeing as how my last post had nothing to do with 9/11 and only to do with Sheen being an idiot and all (and not wanting to start a new thread for that since I rememnbered this one). Typical mavdog dope response.

Last edited by Drbio; 04-22-2006 at 03:55 PM.
Old 04-22-2006, 04:56 PM   #7
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the links, Mavdog. That stuff is pretty fascinating. It DOES seem like it was impossible that it was a plane that big that hit the Pentago.

I'm looking forward to "United 93," which comes out next Friday.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 05:42 PM   #8
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Quote:
*yawn*

Mavdog to the liberal rescue....once someone makes a valid point about a person he has to go dig up info on some obscure person to respond. Instead of just seeing the obvious, he has to try to divert attention elsewhere. Seeing as how my last post had nothing to do with 9/11 and only to do with Sheen being an idiot and all (and not wanting to start a new thread for that since I rememnbered this one). Typical mavdog dope response.
oh really?
how is it "obscure" when that person is who interviewed sheen...which interview is the subject of this thread.

talk about "diverting attention", only in your case it seems the diversion is an exposure of your frail insecurity.

do try to stay on subject....

yes, "yawn" is appropriate for you.
Old 04-22-2006, 07:07 PM   #9
Drbio
Banned

I'll type real sloooow so you will understand mavdog. I didn't want to post another thread about Sheen since this one already existed. My post was about Denise Richards disclosing what a fool Sheen is. Kind of like you in this thread dumbass. It had nada to do with 9/11 and certainly nothing to do with your added drivel. Yep....you continue not to let your ignorance interfere with a lameass response. Congrats on your consistency.

Last edited by Drbio; 04-22-2006 at 07:09 PM.
Old 04-22-2006, 09:23 PM   #10
Mavdog
Diamond Member

oh, I see.

in spite the first post in this thread being about charlie sheen's interview in which he expresssed support for a theory of a government conspiracy about 9/11 (actually, ALL of the posts save yours..), because YOU wished to introduce an "Entertainment Tonight" expose about his failed marriage we should all stop discussing the sheen interview and the people yelling about a government conspiracy of 9/11 and focus on what YOU want to discuss, a superficial discussion of his personal life and his ex-wife..

thanks for the true definition of "drivel", as well as "ignorance", not to mention "self centered".

now, back to the original subject of the thread, charlie sheen, the 9/11 conspiracy mongers and their apparent need for a reality check....
Old 04-22-2006, 11:27 PM   #11
Drbio
Banned

Another typical "lots-of-words-but-no-substance" post from Mavdog. Typical unintellectual crap. You do not get to dictate the intent of others no matter how hard you try or want to. Thanks for not letting us down and providing yet another vacuous post. Consistency of ignorance is your forte.
Old 04-23-2006, 01:09 AM   #12
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Another Doc vs. Mavdog debate

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 01:12 AM   #13
Drbio
Banned

Actually it is just another Mavdog can't stand to not respond to one of my posts and then he clutters the thread with ignorant drivel situations. He wants to interpret the intent of others and can't understand when he gets beaten around so much. It's sad in a pathetic mavdog sucks ass kind of way.
Old 04-23-2006, 01:25 AM   #14
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Actually it is just another Mavdog can't stand to not respond to one of my posts and then he clutters the thread with ignorant drivel situations. He wants to interpret the intent of others and can't understand when he gets beaten around so much. It's sad in a pathetic mavdog sucks ass kind of way.
Lol, I see....

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote