Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-24-2009, 12:13 PM   #1
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future
Default Liberal pouting like a whiney little brat

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090824/..._s_advertisers

So much for open discussion and challenging of things stated...instead, let's get everyone to boycott. How freakin childish!!!

Is President Obama a racist? I don't know...I am not going to make a claim one way or another.

If Glenn Beck has issues that he believe supports his opinion then he is free in our society to state his case.

What is it with the left that simply wants to ignore people who have a different view to life than them? Where is the tolerance?

As for Glenn Beck, sure he hits on some emotional views and pushes the line between informative and entertaining. I don't watch him every time, but he is one of the guys that I enjoy watching.

I never equate advertisers with supporting his views, just as I don't equate advertisers on MSNBC of supporting their views.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fluff diarrhea, fluffy banter, kelly clarkson!, liquid poo fountain, those fluffin' liberals!, thread diarrhea