Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-19-2018, 02:46 PM   #1361
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

@ShamsCharania: Sources: Free agent Yogi Ferrell has agreed to a two-year, $5.3M deal to re-sign with the Dallas Mavericks. Ferrell was promised the backup shooting guard position to start next season.

@TheKobeBeef: If Yogi was promised the backup shooting guard spot--things can change, obviously--that likely means Wes Matthews remains a starter. Dirk could be coming off the bench this season.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 07-19-2018 at 02:48 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2018, 02:49 PM   #1362
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
@ShamsCharania: Sources: Free agent Yogi Ferrell has agreed to a two-year, $5.3M deal to re-sign with the Dallas Mavericks. Ferrell was promised the backup shooting guard position to start next season.

@TheKobeBeef: If Yogi was promised the backup shooting guard spot--things can change, obviously--that likely means Wes Matthews remains a starter. Dirk could be coming off the bench this season.
I will say that Wes at the 2 creates nearly as many problems as Dirk at the 4. Both are too slow for those positions at their age/injuries.

Wouldn't surprise me if Yogi starts relatively early in the season.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 03:00 PM   #1363
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I think it means he will back up Doncic. Coach likes his attacking backcourt

Wes will be the backup small forward. Wes doesn't fit what we do as a shooting guard
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 03:40 PM   #1364
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL View Post
I think it means he will back up Doncic. Coach likes his attacking backcourt

Wes will be the backup small forward. Wes doesn't fit what we do as a shooting guard
I
think he backs up doncic also.

I can see coach having Wes guard the best offensive player on defense and hanging out on the wing as a makeshift 3 and d

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 03:43 PM   #1365
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone have predictions for mpg/gp/ppg/3pt% for Broekadeau?
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 03:43 PM   #1366
thewizard

thewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
I think we splitted that through Brunson and Yogi, basically to give Dirk some more because remaining cap space is now higher than the exception
Brunson was signed with cap space. Dirk will take the remaining cap space, about 5mil. Then we will go over the cap to sign Yogi with his early bird rights. Then Mejri and Broekhoff will sign for the minimum. We'll end up with 14 signed and Kostas and Motley on two ways. Then I think we will likely trade or release Motley and sign Spalding with the other two way. We will have the room exception (about 4.4mil) left over and one open roster spot to use.
thewizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 04:06 PM   #1367
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Anyone have predictions for mpg/gp/ppg/3pt% for Broekadeau?
8mpg
68gp
5ppg
37%

Old 07-19-2018, 06:43 PM   #1368
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Spalding signed a 4 year rookie contract like Brunson.

3 years + TO 4th

15 + 2 guys signed. We’re maxed out unless Motley moves on
Old 07-19-2018, 06:50 PM   #1369
thewizard

thewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to all

Quote:

3 years + TO 4th

Wow interesting. I figured they would want to keep one of the spots open to be able to use the room exception in case of a buyout or something. Could a trade be coming? Seems odd to just not use the RE this year.
Old 07-19-2018, 07:07 PM   #1370
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

3 years + TO 4th

Love the move, I think Spalding has a lot of upside... No need to do anything with Motley yet, since I could see guys like Powell or Mejri being possible trade bait/sweetener in a deal later on -- not bad to have Mot waiting in the wings.

Old 07-19-2018, 07:13 PM   #1371
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewizard View Post
Wow interesting. I figured they would want to keep one of the spots open to be able to use the room exception in case of a buyout or something. Could a trade be coming? Seems odd to just not use the RE this year.
I'm still wondering if Wes is a Mav next season. There is no way he survives starting at the 2 guard. The fact that they almost traded him twice this summer means that he has to be on the hot seat.

Old 07-19-2018, 07:14 PM   #1372
Underdog

Here's a breakdown on how we're signing our remaining players...

@AlbertNahmad: Mavs, to maximize cap room, will sign Dirk Nowitzki and Ray Spalding first, stretching their $6.0M cap room to an effective $6.9M. Can then exceed cap to sign Yogi Ferrell (Non-Bird), Salah Mejri (min) and Ryan Broekhoff (min). Brings roster to 15. Still have R-MLE ($4.4M), mins.

Last edited by Underdog; 07-19-2018 at 07:15 PM.
Old 07-19-2018, 07:18 PM   #1373
thewizard

Quote:
Here's a breakdown on how we're signing our remaining players...

@AlbertNahmad: Mavs, to maximize cap room, will sign Dirk Nowitzki and Ray Spalding first, stretching their $6.0M cap room to an effective $6.9M. Can then exceed cap to sign Yogi Ferrell (Non-Bird), Salah Mejri (min) and Ryan Broekhoff (min). Brings roster to 15. Still have R-MLE ($4.4M), mins.
But what about Brunson? He got a 4 year deal too just like Spalding right? If we had to use cap room on Spalding then we'd have to use cap room on Brunson too. Unless we are dipping into the room exception for one of those deals.
Old 07-19-2018, 07:41 PM   #1374
Me.B

Me.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I'm still wondering if Wes is a Mav next season. There is no way he survives starting at the 2 guard. The fact that they almost traded him twice this summer means that he has to be on the hot seat.

Next season or this season? His contract ends after this season and there’s no way he comes back. If you’re referring to this season there is absolutely a chance he sticks around all year. The Mavs are looking forward to the cap space his expiring contract provides.
Me.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 08:08 PM   #1375
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me.B View Post
Next season or this season? His contract ends after this season and there’s no way he comes back. If you’re referring to this season there is absolutely a chance he sticks around all year. The Mavs are looking forward to the cap space his expiring contract provides.
That's fine, but once again, they have to face either slow Dirk at PF or slow Wes at the 2. I'm not convinced of either.

Old 07-19-2018, 08:48 PM   #1376
SMC0007
Guru

I love committing to young talent like Spalding. I dont like signing Yogi..or for that matter the sever lack of size in our guard and makeshift wing. At least they are locked into giving Spalding opportunity.

Old 07-19-2018, 08:50 PM   #1377
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
That's fine, but once again, they have to face either slow Dirk at PF or slow Wes at the 2. I'm not convinced of either.
You think both are starting? Highly unlikely. I feel like there's a higher chance that neither start than both starting.

Old 07-19-2018, 08:56 PM   #1378
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

Today was a really good day for the Mavericks as far as I am concerned. I also thought the Mavericks took a big step this offseason towards getting younger, even though we were technically a younger squad last year by the trade deadline. That won't change until Nowitzki retires, and Barea possibly moves on with his career elsewhere before possibly doing the same. I'll just be happy with the fact that we have 8 players 25 or younger. We also have 12 players 27 or younger. The rest are 30 or older.
Old 07-19-2018, 09:21 PM   #1379
thewizard

Last edited by thewizard; 07-19-2018 at 09:22 PM.
Old 07-19-2018, 10:02 PM   #1380
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
You think both are starting? Highly unlikely. I feel like there's a higher chance that neither start than both starting.
No. Either Wes starts at the 2 or Dirk starts at the pf.

Old 07-19-2018, 10:57 PM   #1381
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
No. Either Wes starts at the 2 or Dirk starts at the pf.
Ahh gotcha.

I can't imagine wes starting with Doncic being such a high pick.

Old 07-19-2018, 11:00 PM   #1382
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Ahh gotcha.

I can't imagine wes starting with Doncic being such a high pick.
I don't think Doncic has the speed or athleticism to play the 2 guard, but I guess we will see. I see him more as a 3/4 than a 2/3.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 07-19-2018 at 11:00 PM.
Old 07-20-2018, 07:30 AM   #1383
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Yogi pulling a DeAndre

Bella ciao...
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 07:56 AM   #1384
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Yogi pulling a DeAndre

Bella ciao...
#BREAKING Yogi Ferrell has backed out of his deal with the Dallas Mavericks, according to reports.

Curious where he is off to?
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 08:05 AM   #1385
SMC0007
Guru

I'm fine with it. Peace!

Old 07-20-2018, 08:07 AM   #1386
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
#BREAKING Yogi Ferrell has backed out of his deal with the Dallas Mavericks, according to reports.

Curious where he is off to?
Oh thank god
Old 07-20-2018, 08:16 AM   #1387
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely a blessing in disguise. No hard feelings towards yogi at all. He probably sees the writing on the wall. His value just won’t be high with limited opportunities here. Let’s go get Nwaba or Hood and finish up this roster.

Last edited by tap2390; 07-20-2018 at 08:20 AM.
tap2390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 08:33 AM   #1388
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

That contract did sound too good to be true. I kinda always felt Yogi should go somewhere else to flourish since we have Smith.

Old 07-20-2018, 08:48 AM   #1389
Me.B

Me.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Definitely a blessing in disguise. No hard feelings towards yogi at all. He probably sees the writing on the wall. His value just won’t be high with limited opportunities here. Let’s go get Nwaba or Hood and finish up this roster.

I would absolutely sign Hood. If Yogi wants a better good luck. He’s clearly going to be disgruntled with anything the Mavs offer him at this point so it’s best they just let him walk.
Me.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 08:49 AM   #1390
MFFL
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Let’s go get Nwaba or Hood and finish up this roster.
Heck I'd settle for Devin Harris
Old 07-20-2018, 08:50 AM   #1391
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Good he can probably get more on the open market.
Old 07-20-2018, 09:01 AM   #1392
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL View Post
Heck I'd settle for Devin Harris
No thanks
Old 07-20-2018, 09:39 AM   #1393
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Devin is probably better.

And as much as I liked Yogi’s spirit, dude Didn’t have the skills to be an NBA PG so he played a LOT of minutes at SG. While he hustled and tried to disrupt like Barea, his lack of height and length at SG was an even bigger issue than Barea at PG (Barea gets it done with a whole set of tools including being an elite level drawer of offensive fouls)

There’s also the lineups of Barea/Smith/Yogi. That’s on Rick, but I still hated it

Love his fight and personality. Hate what he did to our defense. I’d rather just get another 3/D player. Also irks me when a player agrees and backs out. Honestly don’t think he finds better money out there and if he doesn’t I’m a spiteful type: of refuse to offer that deal again

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 07-20-2018 at 09:54 AM.
Old 07-20-2018, 10:13 AM   #1394
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Devin is probably better.

And as much as I liked Yogi’s spirit, dude Didn’t have the skills to be an NBA PG so he played a LOT of minutes at SG. While he hustled and tried to disrupt like Barea, his lack of height and length at SG was an even bigger issue than Barea at PG (Barea gets it done with a whole set of tools including being an elite level drawer of offensive fouls)

There’s also the lineups of Barea/Smith/Yogi. That’s on Rick, but I still hated it

Love his fight and personality. Hate what he did to our defense. I’d rather just get another 3/D player. Also irks me when a player agrees and backs out. Honestly don’t think he finds better money out there and if he doesn’t I’m a spiteful type: of refuse to offer that deal again
Doesn’t bother me as much that he agreed and had a change of heart less than 24 hours apart. But pulling that move through the media and not giving Dallas the heads up first is weak af. I still like Yogi good luck wherever you go but dallas doesn’t do contracts through the media.
Old 07-20-2018, 10:14 AM   #1395
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

Devin is a perfect fit for this team. A solid veteran that won't demand a lot of minutes. He can play off the ball easily which allows DSJ and Doncic to have that control. His 3P% could be a little better but it's still respectable at 35%. His chemistry with JJB and Dirk is perfect which makes our bench really solid.
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 10:27 AM   #1396
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

I'd be fine with Devin, and he is a better fit than Yogi for sure, but I'd much rather sign David Nwaba with the room MLE and see if he could be a long-term piece on the wing.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 10:28 AM   #1397
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
Devin is a perfect fit for this team. A solid veteran that won't demand a lot of minutes. He can play off the ball easily which allows DSJ and Doncic to have that control. His 3P% could be a little better but it's still respectable at 35%. His chemistry with JJB and Dirk is perfect which makes our bench really solid.
And he's a perfect fit at SF for Rick's micro 3-guard lineup! (anyone remember that experiment? Thank god we have Doncic now...)

Old 07-20-2018, 10:41 AM   #1398
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Yeah, Devin is a grade A professional and quality locker room guy.

6’3”. Motly plays shooting guard which is what Yogi would have done. Slashed well and can hit the three. Strong defensively. Seems fine mentoring youth and taking limited minutes in parts of the season and playing extended minutes in Games when needed (and healthy)
Old 07-20-2018, 10:41 AM   #1399
sefant77
Guru

we have enough veteran leadership with Dirk, Barea and Wes.

Dont need to waste a roster with a 35y old Harris, who will miss at least 20 games with some toe crap.

Roll the dice with any other young SG...
Old 07-20-2018, 10:41 AM   #1400
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Yeah, Devin is a grade A professional and quality locker room guy. He can provide leadership, friendship for Dirk and Barea and mentor Brunson and Smith.

6’3”. Motly plays shooting guard which is what Yogi would have done. Slashed well and can hit the three. Strong defensively. Seems fine mentoring youth and taking limited minutes in parts of the season and playing extended minutes in Games when needed (and healthy)

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 07-20-2018 at 10:43 AM.