Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 03-10-2006, 10:05 PM   #1
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Kobe, Kobe, He's Our Man...

..if he can't do it...well you know..

Lakers are up big right now.

64-46 with about 5 1/2 left in the third.

I'll not be able to go to bed until this is done!

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 03-10-2006 at 10:07 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2006, 10:12 PM   #2
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Barry with a timely 3.

Timmah's picking up a tech.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
Old 03-10-2006, 10:13 PM   #3
NXperience

NXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to all

I hoped that he will go berzerk on the Spurs like he did it to us .... so far he isn't doing it but the rest of the team is helping out hopefully it will stay this way till the end =)
NXperience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 10:14 PM   #4
mary
Troll Hunter

It looks like Kobe's really been held in check in the 3rd quarter. I'm just following along on gamecast, so I'm not exactly sure what's going on. I would imagine they are denying him the ball as much as possible.

Old 03-10-2006, 10:15 PM   #5
mary
Troll Hunter

Kobe picks up a flagrant.

Things must be getting testy!

Old 03-10-2006, 10:18 PM   #6
mary
Troll Hunter

End of third.

Lakers 74
Spurs 60

Old 03-10-2006, 10:20 PM   #7
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Never thought I'd say this again...but...

Go Lakers!
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 10:21 PM   #8
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Watch for Ginobili to flop 8 to 10 times this quarter.
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 10:21 PM   #9
mary
Troll Hunter

Dammit...both Barry and Finley are having pretty good games.

Old 03-10-2006, 10:23 PM   #10
NXperience

NXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to all

Well if the rest is ice cold it doesn't matter ... hopefully Kobe will play a bit better in the 4th (omg i didn't just said that did I?)
Old 03-10-2006, 10:24 PM   #11
mary
Troll Hunter

Well Barry seem's to be keeping them in the game at the moment.

Old 03-10-2006, 10:26 PM   #12
NXperience

Not a good time to miss your ft Kobe
Old 03-10-2006, 10:26 PM   #13
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Come one lakers F'em skirts. (Huh??)
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 10:29 PM   #14
mary
Troll Hunter

Odom fouls Manu on a 3...argh.

Old 03-10-2006, 10:31 PM   #15
NXperience

Couldn't Kobe have such an "off night" against any other random team?
Old 03-10-2006, 10:31 PM   #16
mary
Troll Hunter

Barry with the basket and the foul. What did I tell you.

Old 03-10-2006, 10:32 PM   #17
NXperience

Well he missed it and Kobe with back to back baskets you gotta root for this guy (okay once in a lifetime )

Last edited by NXperience; 03-10-2006 at 10:33 PM.
Old 03-10-2006, 10:32 PM   #18
mary
Troll Hunter

Woohoo! Kobe with 2 quick buckets!

I feel so dirty!

Old 03-10-2006, 10:33 PM   #19
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

The last two shots by Kobe were were worth the price of league pass...unreal!

Hopefully can bring it home...
dirno2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 10:34 PM   #20
NXperience

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
I feel so dirty!
Me too Mary, me too!
Old 03-10-2006, 10:34 PM   #21
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
Woohoo! Kobe with 2 quick buckets!

I feel so dirty!
LOL. Weird isn't it?
Old 03-10-2006, 10:35 PM   #22
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Terry Porter is the worst color analyst in the league
Old 03-10-2006, 10:36 PM   #23
Bookit
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000
Terry Porter is the worst color analyst in the league
Is that who that is? I was wondering who that complete homer was. Awful. "That's a foul"...
Old 03-10-2006, 10:36 PM   #24
NXperience

Sometimes you just love the missed and one freebies =)
Old 03-10-2006, 10:39 PM   #25
dirno2000
Diamond Member

Kobe hits a shot while double teamed falling out of bounds...he has it lock in...
Old 03-10-2006, 10:40 PM   #26
NXperience

Bah c'mon guys don't screw this up now ...
Old 03-10-2006, 10:41 PM   #27
dirno2000
Diamond Member

luke with a huge offensive board...
Old 03-10-2006, 10:46 PM   #28
dirno2000
Diamond Member

The Spurs are now doubling Kobe at the half court line...that's why Smush got the easy alley opp to Kwame
Old 03-10-2006, 10:46 PM   #29
mary
Troll Hunter

1:20 left. Lakers up 10. Bring it home!!......or to L.A....or wherever the hell....

Old 03-10-2006, 10:48 PM   #30
mary
Troll Hunter

Doh...Finley!

Old 03-10-2006, 10:48 PM   #31
dirno2000
Diamond Member

fin banks in a 3...lucky bastard
Old 03-10-2006, 10:49 PM   #32
dirno2000
Diamond Member

fin with the bad pass and that should do it...
Old 03-10-2006, 10:49 PM   #33
NXperience

fin with the turnover (but nice game from him!)
Old 03-10-2006, 10:50 PM   #34
mary
Troll Hunter

Pop's having them foul I take it?

Oh nevermind....woohoo! Here come the spares. Game over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First place babeeeeeee!

Last edited by mary; 03-10-2006 at 10:50 PM.
Old 03-10-2006, 10:52 PM   #35
NXperience

Thank you Lakers!!! Now go on your well deserved loosing streak!
Old 03-10-2006, 10:53 PM   #36
HexNBA
Golden Member

HexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to all

Thanks Kobe and co!
Old 03-10-2006, 10:56 PM   #37
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Now delete this dirty dirty thread forever.

orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 10:56 PM   #38
dirno2000
Diamond Member

Spurs fall to 0-5 on the 2nd night of back to backs against winning teams
Old 03-10-2006, 10:57 PM   #39
mary
Troll Hunter

Kobe! He's the greatest basketball player ever! Screw MJ. What other player could do what he does. If he only had a little bit of talent around him, the trophy would be his. He's the MVP of the league without a doubt. LeBron James will never be half the player that Kobe is.
If Kobe can play at this level, they shouldn't fear any team in the playoffs really. You never know, it could happen. I bet he's scores 100 before his career is through. You can see it. He's so inspriring when he plays. I'm going to name my all of my children after him.

Last edited by mary; 03-10-2006 at 10:59 PM.
Old 03-10-2006, 11:00 PM   #40
dirno2000
Diamond Member

Don't know if i'd go that far but he made three shots in the 4th that no other player the game could make.

Still, I wouldn't worry about Kobe as long as Mitch is running things in LA