Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-21-2022, 12:42 PM   #81
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
It's hard for me to believe Green and Dinwiddie are untouchable.
Especially Dinwiddie because he is one of the few players that can instantly help a team.

I don't believe anyone on the roster is untouchable outside of Luka.

The worst, and I mean WORST thing they could do is trade Wood for lesser value than they got him for. They knowingly traded a first for a guy on an expiring contract. You either extend him or trade him for better value.

If he walks for nothing this summer, then I'll scream for Cuban to sell the team and stop watching. The mismanagement has to stop.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2022, 12:45 PM   #82
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Fair. Saying Luka sucks on defense is casting a wide net. But from the aspect of, if you are getting blown by, and not recovering and making your rotations on time, you ultimately suck.
Luka was noticeably bad on defense on Monday. Like...painfully. Slow close outs for shots, weak man on man, lazy boxing out, etc. It was really something.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote