Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-12-2009, 01:14 AM   #1
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default YOU JUST GOT DIRKED

I have to say, after what Dirk did in consecutive nights with Barnes and several Blazers, thats the new punchline (who btw created it here?). I hope i can use it still a lot this season

sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2009, 06:18 AM   #2
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

sounds like something sike does to his wife
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:25 AM   #3
mavspwnage
Golden Member

mavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant future

Associated Press

PORTLAND -- The Suns and Blazers are the most recent teams to have been "Dirked."

Every team in the NBA gets Dirked at some point during the season. The only matter to decide is the degree of "Dirkage." When Dirk pulls his jersey out with his fingers in the air or his tongue hanging out, it can only mean one thing: "Extreme Dirkage." When this happens, it is commonly known that the opponent got "Extremely Dirked." As indicated by the picture below.....

.....Portland, you have been "Extremely Dirked."

Last edited by mavspwnage; 03-12-2009 at 06:38 AM.
mavspwnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:00 AM   #4
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all

Does anyone know why he pulls his shirt out like that? Is he trying to emphasize his jersey number?

Dirk has some funny habits...the shirt tugging at his shoulder just before a free throw, the massive shirt tug after a three pointer, the occasional tongue wag, and the famous Kevin Garnet ball goal tend swat as the oposing team member makes a shot after a referee blows the whistle....
Old 03-12-2009, 07:48 AM   #5
mavspwnage
Golden Member

mavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maringa View Post
Does anyone know why he pulls his shirt out like that? Is he trying to emphasize his jersey number?

Dirk has some funny habits...the shirt tugging at his shoulder just before a free throw, the massive shirt tug after a three pointer, the occasional tongue wag, and the famous Kevin Garnet ball goal tend swat as the oposing team member makes a shot after a referee blows the whistle....
My only guess to that would be that Dirk doesn't want to allow any shooter to find his shot. Any make, even after the whistle, can get a shooter honed in. If you can keep that from happening, then why not do it? I like that he does it.
Old 03-12-2009, 07:52 AM   #6
mavsgirl4134

mavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
I have to say, after what Dirk did in consecutive nights with Barnes and several Blazers, thats the new punchline (who btw created it here?). I hope i can use it still a lot this season

That would be me. I usually only say it when he does his sweet fadeaway. But I've come to include his awesome in-your-face shots as well.

btw.. I've been saying that for a couple years now.

Last edited by mavsgirl4134; 03-12-2009 at 07:54 AM.
mavsgirl4134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:53 AM   #7
mavsgirl4134

mavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to behold

Last edited by mavsgirl4134; 03-12-2009 at 07:53 AM.
mavsgirl4134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:55 AM   #8
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Even David Stern wanna stroke doze nutz!

(he'll never admit that he's a closet Dirk fan...)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 03-12-2009 at 07:57 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:56 AM   #9
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

Dirk pulls his jersey to emphasize the name. It's his version of what others do when they stretch the name with both hands.
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 09:30 AM   #10
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

IMO he untucks his jersey because he is telling the other team...game over..time to change, shower, and GTFO.
Old 03-12-2009, 09:32 AM   #11
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post

Even David Stern wanna stroke doze nutz!

(he'll never admit that he's a closet Dirk fan...)

haha.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:30 AM   #12
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I think he just likes putting his finger up in the air in a "we're number 1" deal.
A few more dirkisms..

- When he hits a big shot and does the tongue wag I sometimes seem him do a walk that appears he's showing us how big his brass ones are.
- He also has to touch the ball whenever we win the tip.
- During an opponents free throw he always tries to touch the ball after the opponent has shot. Maybe to put negative mojo on it.
- He takes a whizz right before he's announced in the pre-game.
- He does some sort of weird walk down the intro-line, jump and spin..then come back to the beginning before he's called. Never figured that one out at all.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:35 AM   #13
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think he just likes putting his finger up in the air in a "we're number 1" deal.
A few more dirkisms..

- When he hits a big shot and does the tongue wag I sometimes seem him do a walk that appears he's showing us how big his brass ones are.
- He also has to touch the ball whenever we win the tip.
- During an opponents free throw he always tries to touch the ball after the opponent has shot. Maybe to put negative mojo on it.
- He takes a whizz right before he's announced in the pre-game.
- He does some sort of weird walk down the intro-line, jump and spin..then come back to the beginning before he's called. Never figured that one out at all.
He also used to that V sign after a win. I had Fisher ask him if it stood for victory.... and Dirk said that fans were paying to close attention to him. He said he did it for a special reason.... never answered the question... this year they haven't shown him at the end of the game doing it. Not sure if he still does it or the camera justdoesn't want to show him do it.

Last edited by Bayliss; 03-12-2009 at 11:36 AM.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:44 AM   #14
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

The free throw thing is not just on opponents free throws, but also mavs free throws. He will chase down the ball if he has to.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 12:46 PM   #15
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
He also used to that V sign after a win. I had Fisher ask him if it stood for victory.... and Dirk said that fans were paying to close attention to him. He said he did it for a special reason.... never answered the question... this year they haven't shown him at the end of the game doing it. Not sure if he still does it or the camera justdoesn't want to show him do it.
What I recall hearing is that it was a signal to his sweetie-peetie in the stands. Or someone in the stands.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:08 PM   #16
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
What I recall hearing is that it was a signal to his sweetie-peetie in the stands. Or someone in the stands.
Oh, thats me.

Old 03-12-2009, 02:56 PM   #17
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

he is just trying to show me his sweet abs through the TV
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 05:41 PM   #18
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick41 View Post
The free throw thing is not just on opponents free throws, but also mavs free throws. He will chase down the ball if he has to.
If the opponent makes the free throw he takes the basketball and bounces it really hard with two hands. Probably to make it lopsided for a few seconds because he is so strong.
Old 03-12-2009, 05:54 PM   #19
Re-Dirk-ulous

Re-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of light

FACT: Dirk has had monster games ever since I made and posted my new sig
Re-Dirk-ulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:01 PM   #20
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeball View Post
If the opponent makes the free throw he takes the basketball and bounces it really hard with two hands. Probably to make it lopsided for a few seconds because he is so strong.
LOL

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
TheMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:06 PM   #21
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

AT LEAST HE DOESN'T LICK HIS FINGERS.
Old 03-12-2009, 06:14 PM   #22
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavspwnage View Post
My only guess to that would be that Dirk doesn't want to allow any shooter to find his shot. Any make, even after the whistle, can get a shooter honed in. If you can keep that from happening, then why not do it? I like that he does it.
bingo... He's said that this is the reason why he blocks the shots taken after the whistle has blown..
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:17 PM   #23
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

The downside to that is that he's a nonathletic white guy so it looks kind of weird when he does it. I saw Lebron do it the other day, now that is intimidating.

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?

Last edited by TheMaverick; 03-12-2009 at 06:17 PM.
TheMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:18 PM   #24
marclowe

marclowe is on a distinguished road
Default Love it

"you just got dirked" is awesome! For a guy who takes a lot of crap, he's a really enjoyable guy to have on the franchise. And he always inspires funny stuff like this http://popcornmuscles.wordpress.com/2009/03/09/dir/
marclowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 09:49 PM   #25
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavspwnage View Post
Sometimes it doesn't work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ490VFWtdg
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 10:04 PM   #26
craggmac
Golden Member

craggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud of

Let's hope the Mavs don't get "Dirked"... or keep getting "Dirked"? I dunno. Basically, let's hope Dirk keeps on "Dirking".
craggmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 10:09 PM   #27
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeball View Post
These hard bounces always intrigued me, I cannot figure out which possible explanation I think of to be the most likely. For the whole ft-ball-touching and bouncing before it goes back to the ref, I could have imagined distraction of the shooter, ball-sweatening, some mojo off-shaking/evoking (anybody knows whether Dirk only bounces the ball so hard off made opp.ft's?) or flat out superstition as possible reasons, but by far, that would be my favourite explanation.
It seems to make sense(it does, does it?) and still sounds kind of like a Chuck Norris-joke to me.

For the jersey-pulling, I would guess it's some semi-intentional mix of a celebration-gesture and a message to his team, the opponents, the crowd and the whole world. Kind of like "I'm on fire/We sealed it/You just got Dirked!/this is the team you're watching winning/(Because)it's Dallas/#41, remember it!" and probably even a little bit "I'm just too big/sexy for my shirt" although it might sound unfamiliar, that our modest, unselfish 7-footer could only at times have a feeling, that somebody might miss how big he is, and he is in every possible aspect.

Maybe it has also something to do with him watching soccer at times? I don't know if he does, but in Germany and certainly in most of Europe it's the most popular sport, and soccer-players are pulling and lifting their shirts frequently after scoring. Most of them not really thinking about
what they're doing, suddenly they just feel too big for their jersey's and/or showing pride for their team and themselves.

Sorry for the long post, now bring on some more weird Dirk-habits, gotta love how this thread unfolded, i can see great potential here. Maybe there are still some Dirkisms I haven't noticed yet, like the one with his intro-steps. Otherwise, you can always try to unravel them.
Somehow, I need to watch the intro next time!
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 10:49 PM   #28
Rick41
Diamond Member

I want to get Dirked.

Old 03-12-2009, 11:54 PM   #29
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk you, mother dirker!
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 01:10 AM   #30
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

He's usually pretty casual with his mouth-guard before the tip, usually biting on the opposite side of it...kinda hard for me to explain, but oh well.

Mouth-guard goes in his sock when he goes to the bench.
Old 03-13-2009, 10:03 AM   #31
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Gross.

Old 03-13-2009, 10:04 AM   #32
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Gross.
Might be...but you could take you pick between where Dirk puts his or where Josh puts his. You probably don't really want to know.
Old 03-13-2009, 10:13 AM   #33
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Might be...but you could take you pick between where Dirk puts his or where Josh puts his. You probably don't really want to know.

Old 03-13-2009, 10:14 AM   #34
BGMaverick9
Guru

Poor kid...

I'm pretty sure Josh puts his in compression shorts as he goes to the bench...but there isn't a pocket, or it's a highly irregular place to have one.
Old 03-13-2009, 10:22 AM   #35
SMC0007
Guru

I thought he hooked it over the top of his shorts, or compression shorts.

Old 03-13-2009, 12:30 PM   #36
BGMaverick9
Guru

I thought it went in the thigh...it always looked weird.
Old 03-13-2009, 04:12 PM   #37
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

That is simple, it is Dirk's wanting his alter ego to imerge. But he has been able to resist full exposure, except once when a stray cell phone carmera catured this!

left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 04:19 PM   #38
Dallas2009CHAMPS

Dallas2009CHAMPS will become famous soon enough

Another team got dirked today...
Old 03-21-2009, 05:29 PM   #39
Re-Dirk-ulous

Re-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of light

Major Dirkage!
Re-Dirk-ulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 06:52 PM   #40
tsar

tsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to behold

We really need to add another "must guard" player to this team. If Dirk is having an off night this team is basically screwed. I just hope the German doesn't run out of gas come playoff time because we won't even be able to keep a series competitive. Although I have some hope that Dirk is going to serve up some Spur ass (we WILL have the 7th seed and play the sorry ass Spurs).

Tags
dirk = clutch...again