Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 11-21-2003, 11:54 PM   #41
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Say something about the last poster.

is a headnecktorso
Old 11-21-2003, 11:55 PM   #42
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Say something about the last poster.

Explains the mysteries of the demands of downloading signature graphics.
Old 11-21-2003, 11:58 PM   #43
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

made me realize just now that someone actually paid attention to that post.
Old 11-22-2003, 12:00 AM   #44
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

Is revered by all who read his musings.
Old 11-22-2003, 12:03 AM   #45
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

was a bit over the top on his last post (but the sentiment was appreciated [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ).
Old 11-22-2003, 12:04 AM   #46
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Is humble.
Old 11-22-2003, 12:14 AM   #47
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Has been nice to me since day 1.
Old 11-22-2003, 12:16 AM   #48
LRB
Guru

Doesn't know me too well. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2003, 12:18 AM   #49
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

If he ever wasn't nice to me I didn't notice.
Old 11-22-2003, 12:22 AM   #50
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

Is a great Dad!
Old 11-22-2003, 12:37 AM   #51
LRB
Guru

Wants a cool animated cartoon for his signature.
Old 11-22-2003, 12:52 AM   #52
Fah Q
Golden Member

Fah Q is on a distinguished road

makes many people around the board laugh
Old 11-22-2003, 12:59 AM   #53
LRB
Guru

Started this thread.
Old 11-22-2003, 01:30 AM   #54
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

let headnecktorso start this thread.
Old 11-22-2003, 01:47 AM   #55
Fah Q
Golden Member

is our resident computer guru
Old 11-22-2003, 01:48 AM   #56
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

should know we have other techies on this board (like irontoad).
Old 11-22-2003, 02:06 AM   #57
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

u2 was born on my b'day
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2003, 02:07 AM   #58
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Murphy was born on MY Birthday.
Old 11-22-2003, 02:22 AM   #59
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Helpful.

Old 11-22-2003, 02:52 AM   #60
Fah Q
Golden Member

less abrasive than he used to be
Old 11-22-2003, 11:26 AM   #61
Chiwas
Guru

(Well, the wild offseason make several of us be different than really are.)

Fah Q is different than I first thought reading his nick.

Old 11-22-2003, 11:56 AM   #62
LRB
Guru

Wishes he could be at the game tonight. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2003, 12:11 PM   #63
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

loves it when:
1. the mavs are winning
2. he can make sarcastic comments about anything ending post with a [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]..
3. can get away with making others look silly while at the same time be an ok guy!
4. freakin' funny one liners!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2003, 12:20 PM   #64
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Almost makes me think Fidel or Simon2 are posting.
Old 11-22-2003, 12:31 PM   #65
LRB
Guru

Has the same initials as one of my favorite mods.
Old 11-22-2003, 12:36 PM   #66
Chiwas
Guru

Has the same initials than a guy who is going to wear a Najera's sleeveless jersey tonight. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-22-2003, 12:45 PM   #67
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

not a fan of ignorance...and I like that!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 11-22-2003, 12:47 PM   #68
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

Has a lioness as a friend........
Old 11-22-2003, 12:49 PM   #69
sike
The Preacha

without a doubt, one of my favorites[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-22-2003, 12:59 PM   #70
LRB
Guru

Looks like Fidel.
Old 11-22-2003, 01:05 PM   #71
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

Has warm posts about me......
Old 11-22-2003, 01:12 PM   #72
LRB
Guru

Deserves warm posts.
Old 11-22-2003, 01:18 PM   #73
sike
The Preacha

half woman(warm posts) half comic...hehehe[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-22-2003, 01:35 PM   #74
Caliente
Diamond Member

He is sexier than his avatar.............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2003, 01:39 PM   #75
Chiwas
Guru

Her avatar has sweet eyes, but still a lioness. Roar!

Old 11-22-2003, 01:41 PM   #76
sike
The Preacha

seems like a very sincere and lovely lady....how mushy is that?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 11-22-2003, 01:46 PM   #77
LRB
Guru

Used the word "mushy" in a sentence and likes to start over/under threads.
Old 11-22-2003, 01:50 PM   #78
sike
The Preacha

secretly likes over\under threads[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]....but is not sooo great at 'em[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-22-2003, 01:56 PM   #79
Caliente
Diamond Member

Has excellent taste in music and posters..........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2003, 02:00 PM   #80
LRB
Guru

Is a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]