Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 09-23-2002, 01:38 PM   #1
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

aexchange and TheKid [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Thanks to everyone else who expressed their interest in becoming a mod. We'll definitely keep you all in mind the next time we're needing new mods.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2002, 01:41 PM   #2
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

well, congratulations to you two.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2002, 01:50 PM   #3
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Cool - they are both solid posters with a lot of sports knowledge. Does this mean that theKid will finally turn on his pm's? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2002, 02:00 PM   #4
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats guys.... what about your new nicknames for the mod line?

Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2002, 02:08 PM   #5
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Congratulations you guys.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2002, 03:01 PM   #6
seelenjaeger
Diamond Member

seelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to all

excellent choice - congrats
Old 09-23-2002, 03:05 PM   #7
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

yeah,congrats and shit,im sure they both would be solid mods,they deserve it.
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2002, 03:09 PM   #8
DTL
Diamond Member

DTL is on a distinguished road

congrats guys!
DTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2002, 03:22 PM   #9
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

Congrats! You guys will be great mods.
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2002, 03:31 PM   #10
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

congrats guys !!
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2002, 03:35 PM   #11
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Do we have an updated list of the entire mod squad?
(I can't tell how old the list on the faq is)
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2002, 03:56 PM   #12
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

djbacklash
rhylan
robwr
mavsfanfinley
thekid
dallmav

and last and probably least,
aexchange.

aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2002, 04:22 PM   #13
Base Line Guy
Golden Member

Base Line Guy is on a distinguished road

congrats!

BLG
Old 09-23-2002, 05:51 PM   #14
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

Happy to add my good wishes to you both...
Old 09-23-2002, 06:13 PM   #15
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

aexchange, is that the order we go in to express our problems?
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
congrats.

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2002, 06:28 PM   #16
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

who said we ever have problems???? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2002, 07:20 PM   #17
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

EGAD!!! We're doomed. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2002, 08:05 PM   #18
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

<< aexchange, is that the order we go in to express our problems?
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
congrats.
>>

why, yes veruca my dear. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

how ever did you arrive at this conclusion?
Old 09-23-2002, 08:16 PM   #19
veruca salt
Platinum Member

It was just a hunch I had [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Smile like you mean it
Old 09-23-2002, 08:18 PM   #20
Drbio
Banned

Since murph can't do it...hey Aexchange...how's the mod skirt? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-23-2002, 08:36 PM   #21
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

<< Since murph can't do it...hey Aexchange...how's the mod skirt? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] >>

its not a skirt, its a kilt. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-23-2002, 09:15 PM   #22
Drbio
Banned

haahaha...that may be the best comeback to that question ever.
Old 09-23-2002, 09:49 PM   #23
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats guys...
Old 09-23-2002, 09:53 PM   #24
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

congradulations to you both.
Old 09-23-2002, 10:16 PM   #25
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

Well done guys. I think you both will do a great job.

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2002, 10:18 PM   #26
Charlie Brown

Charlie Brown is on a distinguished road

congrats.

but i have a problem with both new mods.

i think one has really bad taste in korean women and i have no clue who the other person is

. . . but besides that, i'm guessing they'll make excellent mods

3. Heidi Klum - the source of my perspiration
Charlie Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2002, 10:30 PM   #27
veruca salt
Platinum Member

it's the closest i could find to a mod kilt [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Smile like you mean it
Old 09-23-2002, 11:22 PM   #28
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

<< congrats.

but i have a problem with both new mods.

i think one has really bad taste in korean women and i have no clue who the other person is

. . . but besides that, i'm guessing they'll make excellent mods
>>

i don't think thekid has bad taste in korean women, not by any means. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-23-2002, 11:23 PM   #29
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

<<

it's the closest i could find to a mod kilt [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
>>

plaid?

not really my style, but i could be persuaded to don a mavericks blue kilt.
Old 09-24-2002, 05:11 AM   #30
veruca salt
Platinum Member

striped kilt, hmmm, we woulc be talking different kinds of mod here
i don't think paul weller or pete townshend would be seen dead in a kilt [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Smile like you mean it
Old 09-24-2002, 11:15 AM   #31
Drbio
Banned

Real men wear kilts......Sean Conery, Mel Gibson, AExchange....you know...
Old 09-24-2002, 01:36 PM   #32
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Hi, new mods.

(In mexican -spanish- we have a saying: &quot;you were the winners in the tiger raffle&quot;, that means that you have now a responsability that you hadn't)

Mods are very important; in my very short life here [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] moderators (and some members too) have helped me to understand how to survive in the jungle.

Congratulations !
Old 09-25-2002, 09:48 AM   #33
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

I am disappointed that they didn't take me up on my offer to accept the authority without the responsibility.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2003, 12:38 PM   #34
FlyinGK22

FlyinGK22 is on a distinguished road

congrats aexchange and thekid
Rank: #1 in Midwest Division, #1 in Western Conference, #1 in the NBA

Next game: Sun, Feb 23 @ Wizards
FlyinGK22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2003, 09:12 PM   #35
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Hi