Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 07-26-2003, 04:13 AM   #1
ce50nt

ce50nt is on a distinguished road
Default Miller isnt an improvement?

What is wrong with you people? I have read your posts about pollard being a key factor for the kings! wtf is up with that? Pollard a key factor? thats like saying Mateen Cleaves is better than Steve Nash. Pollard didnt do anything but chearlead last year PERIOD. And for Turkoglu, he didnt even play. He'd be leaving next year anyways, so why not make him happy. He will end up being really good and being a Kings, Mavs, and Laker killer. As for Miller, he was an All-Star last year.
Whats wrong with the mavs? They certainly suck a lot for having so much freakin talent!
-ce50nt-
Old 07-26-2003, 10:10 AM   #2
JoshHoward5

JoshHoward5 is on a distinguished road
Default RE: Miller isnt an improvement?

Uh what's your point?
JoshHoward5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2003, 12:21 PM   #3
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

I am not sure what you are trying to say. There was hardly any relation to the topic title
and the contents of your post.

Even if you are saying that miller is an improvement, you have not written anything to substantiate your thoughts.

I badly want to use Dooby's signature to reply to this post.
Old 07-26-2003, 12:58 PM   #4
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

The Mavs suck for having so much talent. What? We went to the WCF last season. What point are you trying to make because I don't see it.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2003, 01:32 PM   #5
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

What I understand with the post is that Miller should play for the Mavs. It's confusing but it seems the point is that other players considered good options for other teams are not that good, when Miller would bring more talent to the team. Maybe a post mixed with sarcasm and plain thoughts.

Old 07-26-2003, 05:31 PM   #6
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

you have to love those homer fans from other boards that take erroneous shots at the Mavs and their fans on their first and only post.

consider the source.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2003, 05:48 PM   #7
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

with that tormented post, we can only hope that it's the last one, Doc .
Old 07-26-2003, 08:55 PM   #8
ce50nt

My point is, you think the Kings havnt improved cause they lost pollard and turk. And yes the Mavs do suck for having so much talent. There problem is that they are not a team, you have a bunch of stars. Nowitski, Nash, Finley, Lafrentz, Van Exel. WCF, thats exactly my point. Thats not the NBA Finals. If the Mavs would have made it to the finals they would have lost to the Nets. Sad, but true.
Im looking forward to seeing the mavs asses handed to them this season by the kings.
-50-
Old 07-26-2003, 09:05 PM   #9
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by: OutletPass

Apparently not. *sigh*
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2003, 09:35 PM   #10
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: OutletPass
And it's even more incoherent than the last.

Sigh
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2003, 10:35 PM   #11
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally posted by: ce50nt
My point is, you think the Kings havnt improved cause they lost pollard and turk. And yes the Mavs do suck for having so much talent. There problem is that they are not a team, you have a bunch of stars. Nowitski, Nash, Finley, Lafrentz, Van Exel. WCF, thats exactly my point. Thats not the NBA Finals. If the Mavs would have made it to the finals they would have lost to the Nets. Sad, but true.
Im looking forward to seeing the mavs asses handed to them this season by the kings.
-50-

You still make no point except hypothetical assumptions and wishes.

Old 07-27-2003, 03:29 AM   #12
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

Maybe there's a glimmer of a point here...ridiculous and ill researched...but a point, nonetheless.

Have the kings really improved...It's too early too tell. They made a good move with Miller, but losing Hedo, Pollard ...and now it's appearing like, JimmyJax...offsets that move to a degree when you look at the overall picture...and not just at one player. Heaven knows that it's going to hurt the depth situation when She-Webb goes down again sometime during the season....and it's my understanding that he's going to miss the first month or so of the regular season anyway...

As for your assumption about us vs. the nets, you obviously haven't looked at our record against them, We continue to beat them, in every game, at home and on the road (and in back to backs). Your assumption is pretty F* ed up...as is your assumption about what we think about the move the Kings made.

Wish all you want about your beloved kings and the MAVs "asses"..it's of no matter to any of us.

We already enjoy the ridiculousness of that ugly-bitch dominated thing that you call Doug Christie, who just happens to be the biggest joke in the league.

We all wish you well in rehab !

Old 07-27-2003, 12:27 PM   #13
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Quote:
...There problem is that they are not a team, you have a bunch of stars. Nowitski, Nash, Finley, Lafrentz, Van Exel. WCF, thats exactly my point.
You didn't mention the Thug, that way your point is weak.

Old 07-27-2003, 03:26 PM   #14
JoshHoward5

JoshHoward5 is on a distinguished road

50 why did u even become a member of this website if you're not a mavs fan???? That's like being a Wu fan and not liking the RZA.
JoshHoward5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2003, 04:59 PM   #15
ce50nt

Quote:
50 why did u even become a member of this website if you're not a mavs fan???? That's like being a Wu fan and not liking the RZA.
So i can talk basketball, and improve your knowledge.
Old 07-27-2003, 05:09 PM   #16
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
You haven't given any indication that you have anything in your big bag to offer.
Old 07-27-2003, 05:20 PM   #17
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

Quote:
Quote:
bye bye troll.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2003, 10:24 PM   #18
one long blue sock
Golden Member

one long blue sock will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Pollard didnt do anything but chearlead last year PERIOD
Actually Pollard player pretty well for the time that he played, i remember he did alot of damage against Dallas.

Quote:
[i].. As for Miller, he was an All-Star last year.-
-ce50nt-

Yes Miller was an All-Star center, in the EAST! If he was a guard, then yes it would mean that he is a very talented player, playing along side AI, T-Mac, Vince, MJ, the Truth, BD1. But he was a post man, the only decent posts are BIG BEN, and JO. Until he becomes an All-Star in the West, i don't think of him any better then Raef.
Old 07-28-2003, 12:33 AM   #19
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally posted by: JoshHoward5

No its more like liking Rocafella Records but not liking Jay-z.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote