Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 05-08-2008, 03:27 PM   #1
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future
Default Stars Acquire Brunnstrom - 23 Year Old Swedish Phenom!!!

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=237147&l...s=topStory_nhl

Looks like the Stars have signed the 23 year old Phenom from Sweden!!!

Nice to see us adding while on a Stanley Cup Run!!! This is a young team that is getting better, I'm looking forward to today as well as our future!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2008, 03:31 PM   #2
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

I have no idea how this dude is described as a "phenom." 37 points in 54 games?
Old 05-08-2008, 03:38 PM   #3
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

It's....kind of like a free first round draft pick.

He sort of fell through the cracks of the draft and was a late bloomer, according to Bob Sturm.

Might be something, might not be. Interesting that he went with Dallas...must think his chances of playing here are greater. They may well be if we get rid of Antti or can't keep Hagman.
Old 05-08-2008, 03:57 PM   #4
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

I don't know how good the kid is or can be, but I'm excited to see that someone coveted by other great teams in the NHL decided that Dallas was the place to sign with!!!

I hope he turns out to be the real deal and that this team keep building and winning!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 05:20 PM   #5
wesbrynt

wesbrynt is a jewel in the roughwesbrynt is a jewel in the roughwesbrynt is a jewel in the roughwesbrynt is a jewel in the roughwesbrynt is a jewel in the rough

i do believe that this sits fairly to moderatly well with me.
Old 05-11-2008, 10:58 AM   #6
Burn this City

Burn this City is just really niceBurn this City is just really niceBurn this City is just really niceBurn this City is just really niceBurn this City is just really niceBurn this City is just really nice

From the little I've seen on youtube, I'm impressed...
Old 07-20-2008, 04:30 PM   #7
Caseman
Golden Member

Caseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrrrjoke
bump up lurk
I have a sudden craving for wow gold.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 07-20-2008 at 05:21 PM.
Caseman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fluffy banter