Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 11-24-2006, 11:36 PM   #1
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default #6 Notre Dame at #3 USC

Late thread start...I will set it to close at 5:00pm our time. Place your bets quickly for what should be the best game of the day.

Last edited by Drbio; 11-24-2006 at 11:38 PM.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2006, 03:06 PM   #2
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

Thanks Doc. Interesting game with a lot of NC implications. My vcash is on SC.
jleefilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 03:31 PM   #3
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Notre Dame wins
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 05:02 PM   #4
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

TheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to all

if ND wins, Michigan's in the title game. Arkansas will roll Florida...
TheBlueVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 11:05 PM   #5
Drbio
Banned

USC is manhandling Notre Dame right now....I think USC might just beat out Michigan, but I am no longer willing to argue against giving Michigan another shot.

Not looking so good for snoop1/1(1.00) -MavsFanFinley501/1(1.00) -AxdemxO501/1(1.00) -Just211251/1(1.00) -TheBlueVan

Last edited by Drbio; 11-25-2006 at 11:06 PM.
Old 11-25-2006, 11:07 PM   #6
Drbio
Banned

TOUCHDOWN USC!!!!!

37-17.....

hahaha...the announcer just said the road to the title was paved with Trojans. I wonder if he meant to say it that way?

Last edited by Drbio; 11-25-2006 at 11:07 PM.
Old 11-25-2006, 11:07 PM   #7
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

ball-game!!

bye Irish
Old 11-25-2006, 11:07 PM   #8
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

game, set, match.
Old 11-25-2006, 11:08 PM   #9
dmavs1980

dmavs1980 will become famous soon enough

Go Irish!
dmavs1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 11:09 PM   #10
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

i hate ND
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 11:16 PM   #11
Drbio
Banned

It is official....USC will jump Michigan in the BCS standings after beating Notre Dame. If they beat UCLA, they will get an invite to the national championship game. Michigan just became UCLA fans.
Old 11-25-2006, 11:26 PM   #12
Drbio
Banned

Notre Dookie with the late score....37-24.

Too little too late.

Last edited by Drbio; 11-25-2006 at 11:27 PM.
Old 11-25-2006, 11:27 PM   #13
jleefilled
Platinum Member

ha
Old 11-25-2006, 11:27 PM   #14
Drbio
Banned

OMG DID YOU SEE THAT?????

44-24 just like that.

LOL!
Old 11-25-2006, 11:28 PM   #15
jleefilled
Platinum Member

I think that is the first time I've ever seen anything like that.
Old 11-25-2006, 11:29 PM   #16
Drbio
Banned

That was awesome.

dadgum I love college football.

Last edited by Drbio; 11-25-2006 at 11:30 PM.
Old 11-25-2006, 11:31 PM   #17
jleefilled
Platinum Member

I wish the announcer would say what we're all thinking, "Is Brady Quinn overrated?"
Old 11-25-2006, 11:35 PM   #18
Drbio
Banned

Final Score....

USC - 44
ND - 24
Old 11-25-2006, 11:59 PM   #19
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jleefilled
I wish the announcer would say what we're all thinking, "Is Brady Quinn overrated?"
i don't think so.
I'm a huge ND homer, and I knew they would lose this game, because their DB's can't stop any decent WR ( i did bet ND, homer bet)
But Quinn still impressed me. Overmatched, and getting beat up, the kid doesn't quit. I know it's hard for ND haters to accept it, but this kid is great.
Too bad he has to leave before they could recruit some Defense.

That being said, they have proved they are the #4 team over the last 2 years, with loses to only Ohio State, Michigan, and USC.

next year is gonna be ugly though
Old 11-26-2006, 12:00 AM   #20
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

and PS by #4, I mean a distant 4th
Old 11-26-2006, 12:01 AM   #21
jleefilled
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just211
i don't think so.
I'm a huge ND homer, and I knew they would lose this game, because their DB's can't stop any decent WR ( i did bet ND, homer bet)
But Quinn still impressed me. Overmatched, and getting beat up, the kid doesn't quit. I know it's hard for ND haters to accept it, but this kid is great.
Too bad he has to leave before they could recruit some Defense.

That being said, they have proved they are the #4 team over the last 2 years, with loses to only Ohio State, Michigan, and USC.

next year is gonna be ugly though
I don't think so either. I actually think Quinn is going to be a fine quaterback, but Musburger was drooling over Quinn once too often for my taste.
Old 11-26-2006, 12:19 AM   #22
Just211
Platinum Member

that what i meant by ND haters will fight the notion that he's for real.
the media has gone on overkill on Brady. I even get sick of it, and Im a huge fan
Old 11-26-2006, 12:24 AM   #23
jleefilled
Platinum Member

He's going to show he's for real in the NFL despite what haters might say. He has a good arm, a great head, and as he showed today, is surprisingly athletic.