Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 11-03-2002, 04:50 PM   #1
Epitome22
Golden Member

Epitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the rough

Okay, Quincy Carter sucks, but he's GOT to have more upside than this guy. C-Hutch is a third string Quarterback. Quincy Carter can't lead a team to victory, C-Hutch can't lead a team to victory. They both suck in that matter. But Quincy Carter might shake a tackle or 2 with his speed and athleticism. C-Hutch has no prayer, he shouldn't even run at all, there's no point. He has a better chance of shaking a defender by standing still. The way I see it, with Quincy's superior athleticism, when the opposing team breaks thru the Cowboys's offensive line like they do 98% of the time, he has a chance of possibly shaking that defender, and by doing that, have 2 extra seconds to complete a pass, and by that, bank on the chance that potential completed pass would be for a touchdown or could lead to a touchdown. The way I see it, it could be the difference between going 3-13 and 4-12. They need every edge they can get. Please draft a Quarterback JJ, Puh-LEEZE!
Epitome22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2002, 04:53 PM   #2
Epitome22
Golden Member

Epitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the rough

Also, did it look like to anyone else that Antonio Bryant dropped that pass on purpose? Not that it would have mattered, they were way down on their side of the field and had little chance of winning a game on their last drive but it seemd like Bryant intentionally dropped it. Even if he missed it by accident it's just another check mark in the Antonio Bryant book of dissappointment this season. Fire C-Hutch and Bryant
Epitome22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2002, 05:17 PM   #3
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Bryant has showed why he was a 2nd round pick but one of the most talented recievers in this draft. His attitude. Hell I would bring back Carter but now it does no good being they have no chance of playoffs. I really don't care what the Cowboys do here on out because it is gonna result into failure. OHHHHH and now look they actually like the way Hutch played today. This could be a lie becuase they supposendly love the way Carter played. You can't trust these guys at all and why do we give them our money I have no clue but I have no supported an item of theres other then watch there bull shit product on TV. Bring back Carter or Crater who some like to call him.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2002, 05:49 PM   #4
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Ridiculous, carter had his shot and looked (and played) terrible. What I'm wondering about is this offense. Chad was what 9-12 in the first half (with two bad drops) or something like that and we don't get close to field goal range. What is up with that?

"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2002, 06:30 PM   #5
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

What is up with it is that he threw 3-4 yard passes in that time. If Quincy looked terrible then there is no word for how bad Chad is looking. Quincy was given in a bad situation which Chad has also. Cowboys shouldve given him the whole season because regardless Cowboys had won 3 games at teh time of him being qb and haven't one since.

1996-2005
Old 11-03-2002, 07:00 PM   #6
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

I understand your purpose in this thread and it is reasonable, however....they are not going to bring back Carter. Several of the Carter supporters liked to bring up that he didn't get enough games palyed, etc....well....give Hutch the same courtesy. I do not think Hutch is the answer right now, but he has 2 games of NFL experience. The Cowboys need to evaluate Hutch like they did Carter. Carter had his chance and didn't do much with it and now Hutch gets the same opportunity.

Bryant however just hurt his stock. I don't know about intentionally dropping it, but he sure as hell looked disinterested. His whiney ass better shape up or he will be out of this league soon. Teams don't put up with that kind of adolescent bullcrap. His effort was apathetic at best...he needs to grow up.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2002, 07:21 PM   #7
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

There's a couple of folks who look iffy about a job... Bryant if he doesn't shape up, the fullback looks TERRIBLE and hambrick looks like he thinks he DESERVES something, he'd better sure as heck not run out of bounds after 12 yards when they need 13..
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 11-03-2002, 08:15 PM   #8
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Ayyy BIO i am right here with you I do feel Hutch deserves a chance. But this is what Cowboys plan to do. Try to give Hutch 7 games and expect him to be good next season. That isnt fair. All I am arguin is give Quincy this season he doesn't show he is a decent qb then get him out of there and bring in Hutch and let Hutch have 17 games. I've got no problem with that but now all we do is have questions marks about 2 qb's and we do not know if we hsuold draft a qb next season or not.

1996-2005
Old 11-03-2002, 08:41 PM   #9
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

You know I would be in favor of putting Quincy back in if our season wasn't so hopeless. I think right now Quincy gives you the better chance to win since he can dodge a pass rusher or two, but I don't think he is going to turn this thing around and miraculously put us in the playoffs now. I would have never benched Quincy in the first place because I felt like Chad wasn't ready, but now that we've benched Quincy, we need to stick to our guns. We might as well leave Chad in there to see what we have with him. This season is over. We can only look forward to next season. We need to see if Chad is the future or not so we know whether to draft a QB or not.

I wouldn't mind making this into an official fire Bruce Coslet thread. I am ready to get rid of that "offensive mastermind" and all of his BO.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2002, 08:42 PM   #10
dude1394
Guru

Quincy already has shown us what he can do. That's why he was benched.
Old 11-03-2002, 08:49 PM   #11
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

BIO, I agree, Bryant made me want to strangle his whiney ass. The guy is oozing with talent, but he spends every frickkin play pouting. If he actually played hard all of the time, I wouldn't mind him getting mad at the team's horrible play on occasion. But he has such piss poor effort. He quits on a lot of routes, and today he wasn't even putting his hands up to catch half the balls thrown at him. He needs to be benched a few games or something so that his attitude gets straightened up. I am starting to wonder how much confidence he has with Chutch? I know that gives him no excuse to play the way he did today, but he seemed to be clicking with Quincy. Maybe just coincidence that his numbers have tailed off since Quincy has been riding the pine, but they seemed to be working well together. Still, I am really getting fed up with Bryant's antics. It seems like something new every week.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 11-03-2002, 08:53 PM   #12
FINtastic
Diamond Member

dude, Quincy actually scored a few touchdowns while in the game. The offense actually moved every once in a while. Granted, Q Car was no Brett Favre, but I think we win at least one of the past 2 games with Q Car at the reigns. But now we are stuck with out decision. We have to see what Chad has because there really isn't much point in going back to Quincy now that the season is so lost. I don't think Q Car has the potential to be a franchise QB, but I do think Chad has that potential. If the season is lost, we might as well stick with the QB with the better potential.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 11-03-2002, 11:00 PM   #13
MavsRich

MavsRich is on a distinguished road

Carter went against some damn good Defenses too. Lets not forget that the Seahawks D ranked 30th, and the Lions had gave up the most points in the league. Hutch SUCKS
MavsRich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2002, 11:13 PM   #14
dude1394
Guru

<< dude, Quincy actually scored a few touchdowns while in the game. The offense actually moved every once in a while. Granted, Q Car was no Brett Favre, but I think we win at least one of the past 2 games with Q Car at the reigns. But now we are stuck with out decision. We have to see what Chad has because there really isn't much point in going back to Quincy now that the season is so lost. I don't think Q Car has the potential to be a franchise QB, but I do think Chad has that potential. If the season is lost, we might as well stick with the QB with the better potential. >>

Sorry last week Hutch scored 2 tds just like quincy has been doing IF lucky. You can say you think hutch sucks but if so then bring in someone else because quincy is done as a qb in this league. You can't even call him a &quot;bust&quot; because he stunk in college too.
Old 11-03-2002, 11:26 PM   #15
Drbio
Banned

geez MavsRich....I hope your knee heals quickly.
Old 11-03-2002, 11:43 PM   #16
MavsRich

Dude, I dont care what he scored, the Cowboys lost. And may I remind you, the Seahawks defense is ranked 30th and the Lions have gave up the most points in the league. The Lions have not held a team under 20pts the whole year, and now we make them look like a Super Bowl defense and only score 7 points. I am yet to see 1 of you Hutch jock riders comment on that.

Whatever Drbio and Dude, keep supporting the loser. He will be a loser in my book until he gets a win. Say whatever you want about Carter but he has gotten 3 wins under lousy coaching and play calling against some damn good defenses. Hutch is a loser, anyone who watched the game knows that. He had 3 fumbles(1 recovered) and about 2-3 that should have been picked off(you guys mention that when talking about carter.) Not to mention Hutch missing Whalen on the 3rd down play and Whalen getting very upset because he know he would catch it. Not to mention him missing Bryant when he was wide open at times. I am tired of everyone making excuses for this loser, he sucks. Plain and Simple. Antonio Bryant or any of the other recievers do not like the guy, and do not respect him as a quality qb. Just listen to what they all have said about this guy. Just listen at all the defensive guys talking. They wont say it directly but they are saying indirectly. They are talking about this guy left and right. They all want the guy out of here, and COslet keeps making excuses for him. BS, this guy sucks. Get him out of here. I wont make anymore excuses for him, you guys can continue but I wont. Anybody who watches this guy knows he isnt a quality qb, and Carters alot better than him. There's really no debate in that. You guys continue to say, well we arent saying he is better but we want to give him a chance. Aww that's crap, I am tired of excuses. this guy is terrible. I am sorry to rant, but this guy sucks and we all know it.
Old 11-04-2002, 09:52 AM   #17
Drbio
Banned

I challenge you to find even one single post where someone here says that Hutch is anything more than average and not going to struggle. Noone has said anything otherwise. Your small mind seems not to be able to understand that most of us are dissatisfied with both quarterbacks. However, with that said, it's time to let Hutch see what he can develop into. This season is going nowhere and Quincy had his turn. Now it's Hutch's turn. If he bottoms out then the Cowboys need to look for QB help in the FA market or the draft.

Just because some people said that Carter sucked (and he did) it doesn't mean they are Hutch supporters. good grief.
Old 11-04-2002, 10:19 AM   #18
MavsRich

You called for the loser, now you got him. He stinks and we all know it. You all continue to make excuses for him, talk about hypocrites. We have seen what this guy can do against 2 of the worst defenses in the league. He sucks, you wanted the guy in and now that he sucks you make excuses for him.

And you might want to watch it Drbio, you have said some things I dont particularly care for, so you might want to change your tune a little bit.
Old 11-04-2002, 10:36 AM   #19
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Quincy has already proven that he can't play. Let's at least give Hutch the same courtesy. His arm looks great as expected. His accuracy and decision making don't... yet. But he certainly looks much better than he did in his first game and that is encouraging. We went through fifteen games with a quarterback that looked worse and worse every week. We don't know if Hutch can be a starter, but we sure as hell know that Carter can't. There is no reason in the world to play Carter. This thread is just stupid.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 10:55 AM   #20
Drbio
Banned

Good call madape..this thread is retarded.

MavsRich- Get over it. I regret that you do not have the apparent mental capacity to deliniate between calling for someone to get a chance to see what he can do and supporting him. I challenged you to find that elusive post....you cannot do it. You just fail to get it. Noone is calling Hutch the next Aikman. All anyone has said was that Carter sucked in his chance...now give Hutch a similar amount of games to see if he sucks or succeeds. Noone has made a single excuse for Hutch, but rather we have been criticizing/evaluating him. You just have such a boner for Carter that you are blind to the discussion. It's your problem, not everyone else's. Sit back, try to figure out what posts mean, consider them...then post. And BTW, idle internet threats are gay. If you don't like someones posts, don't read them.

edit for type-o
Old 11-04-2002, 11:17 AM   #21
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

This needs to end. For weeks you all have been fighting over Carter, Hutch, the Cowboys' situation and accomplishing nothing but making each other angry. I'm sorry you are all disappointed with the way the Cowboys' season is going. But, is it worth? Ask yourselves, is it worth it?

Don't get me wrong. I think the world of each and every one of you, but you all need a smack upside the head. It's time to agree to disagree and move on. Don't you think?

Please, do me a favor and talk about basketball. This season is awesome. The Mavs look great (and are playing well, too, LOL). Teams that were expected to be outstanding are struggling and teams that were expected to struggle are winning against them. Can we talk about that instead? Can we please talk about something else before everybody packs up their toys and goes home?

I'm sorry for lecturing you all, but somebody had to do it.

Peace friends! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 11:36 AM   #22
dude1394
Guru

Sweets... Thanks for being a peacemaker, but that is what seperate forums are for. do you miss us over in the bball area. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-04-2002, 11:40 AM   #23
MavsRich

It's cool to have heated debates about certain topics but when guys try and insult others such as someone(who shall remain nameless) is doing in this thread, that is what makes it so bad.
Old 11-04-2002, 11:54 AM   #24
Drbio
Banned

When you point a finger MavRich, there are three fingers pointing right back at you.
Old 11-04-2002, 12:55 PM   #25
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

The way I see it is this:

With QCar you have a potential Kordell Stewart. He could, at his absolute BEST, take you to a superbowl.

With CHutch you have a potential Troy Aikman. He could, at his absolute BEST, WIN you a superbowl.

You'll never win a superbowl with a quarterback who can't throw a decent spiral greater than 10 yards down the field. If Quincy had any semblance of mechanics, he'd be the guy. BUT, he doesn't and he makes stupid decisions.

Chutch atleast has a great arm and great mechanics. All he needs now is experience and a new offensive coordinator. A big plus that Chutch has that Quincy doesn't: smarts. Chutch knows when to throw the ball away. Quincy knows when to throw the ball directly into the hands of an opposing defense.
Old 11-04-2002, 01:50 PM   #26
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

I wish we could just put the Quincy Carter era behind us. I don't want to think about it anymore. My stomach lining can't take the abuse.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 02:03 PM   #27
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

<< I wish we could just put the Quincy Carter era behind us. I don't want to think about it anymore. My stomach lining can't take the abuse. >>

Thank you, madape!
I'm very disappointed in the rest of you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Can we ban topics like posters?...one warning, a one week suspension, etc.. If I were a moderator I would suspend this topic for one week. Then if you guys can't be nice, it's gone for good.
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 03:18 PM   #28
MavsRich

Well if you want to put it to an end, say that but dont say &quot;my stomach cant.....&quot;. As long as you continually bash Carter, expect for us to support him and bash your guy. Period!
Old 11-04-2002, 03:52 PM   #29
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

<< Okay, Quincy Carter sucks, but he's GOT to have more upside than this guy. >>

Carter has played against some very pass good defenses (Philly, NY Giants &amp; Carolina), some average pass defenses (Houston &amp; St Louis) and some bad pass defenses (Tennessee and Arizona) and we didn't score points. Hutch has played against a very good pass defense (Seattle) and a very bad pass defense (Detriot) and we didn't score points. To assume that Carter would be doing better than Hutch is not logical. What is amazing is that Hutch is playing as well as Carter in just his 2nd NFL start.
===
Houston has the 14th best overall defense - 12th best passing defense
we scored 10 offensive points

Tennessee has the 27th best overall defense - 28th best passing defense
we scored 14 offensive points

Philadelphia has the 2nd best overall defense - 5th best passing defense
we scored 6 offensive points

St. Louis has the 11th best overall defense - 19th best passing defense
we scored 13 offensive points

NY Giants has the 5th best overall defense - 8th best passing defense
we scored 17 offensive points

Carolina has the 4th best overall defense - 3rd best passing defense
we scored 13 offensive points

Arizona has the 23rd best overall defense - 23rd best passing defense
we scored 6 offensive points

Seattle has the 28th best overall defense - 7th best passing defense
we scored 14 offensive points

Detriot has the 21st best overall defense - 29th best passing defense
we scored 7 offensive points
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 04:14 PM   #30
Drbio
Banned

It's the factual accuracy that gets by them MFFL. BTW, great post.
Old 11-04-2002, 04:36 PM   #31
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Oh stats mean shit around my way. Cowboys were ranked 2nd in defense last season that shows u what stats are about. They are just stats. I think as a Cowboy fan we deserve to see better then Hutch he is doing some bull shit mistakes. The guy son the radio made a good point about Hutch's baseball scouting report. When the pressure is on he is a bonehead and we saw this yesterday. This is no Aikman here this guy is just another back up qb Cowboys have. Quincy showed calmness when the game was on the line and pressure arose on him. That is one of the differences. Who cares if you can throw a spiral 3 and 4 yard gains on 3rd down. That isn't gonna win a game.

1996-2005
Old 11-04-2002, 05:18 PM   #32
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

we should all be patient with chad just like everybody wanted to be patient with quincy.

chad looked good yesterday in spite of the three fumbles. he made some solid passes, and it got there with a lot more velocity than quincy ever put on it. hutch is a rookie, he is going to have his share of good and bad games.

but despite all of this, quincy carter is the only QB i've ever heard say he was trying to throw the ball AWAY when he threw it straight into the arms of a cornerback on the cardinals. un-freakin believable.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 10:46 PM   #33
FINtastic
Diamond Member

BTW, when a run defense is as bad as Seattle's is, they normally have a pretty good ranking in the pass defense. If you can tear it up on the ground, why bother to throw? I remember 2 years ago, when we couldn't stop the run to save our life, we had a good ranking in the pass defense with pretty average corners. So that 7th in the pass defense ranking can be deceiving.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 11-05-2002, 12:55 AM   #34
MavsRich

How is he playing as good as Quincy when he haven't lead the Cowboys to a single win against some of the worst defenses in the league? Where's the logic behind that?
Old 11-24-2002, 11:38 PM   #35
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

anybody still want to bring back quincy? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

hutch was a stud today.
Old 11-25-2002, 12:28 AM   #36
Drbio
Banned

Hutch is showing tehe promise that Qspare sorely lacked. He's not to be hailed as an all pro mind you, but we saw promise in the kid today. Qtard never did that.
Old 11-25-2002, 03:25 AM   #37
FINtastic
Diamond Member

Hutch really impressed me today. Enough so that I will put to rest my wish to see QCar back out there. He still has things work on, but for the first time in a while, the offense seemed to know what it was doing. Chutch made some really nice throws to keep drives alive. As long as he doesn't revert to his play of last week vs. the Colts, I will be off his case.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 11-25-2002, 07:29 AM   #38
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light

look guys Carter got a season and a half, and had the added benifet of coming right outa college, and he sucked period. Hutch shows just as much if not more promise than Quincy in his first couple of games in 4 years. . . Quincy is NOT i repeat is NOT anywhere close to the anwer, Chad might or might not be, but he at least is going to get just as much of a chance as Carter. I dont see DALLAS getting a TOP notch QB in the draft because CINCY will pick a couple of spots ahead of the boys, and qb is there #1 concern as well, so Hutch will get a shot, and if he really sucks next year we will have a high draft choice to get our man to fill the hole. . . thats how i see it anyways, but with Jerry is wish i was a football guy and actually make good personel decisions based on my impecable judge of talent Jones who knows? and thats whats scary.
Old 11-25-2002, 11:48 AM   #39
Super Slow Mo

Super Slow Mo is on a distinguished road

It did not imnpress me at all, i'll take 3-4(easily 4-3 if the holder does his job like JJ said) against some of the better defenses in the league over 1-3 over some of the absolute worst defenses in the NFL anyday.
Super Slow Mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2002, 02:53 PM   #40
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

how is jacksonville one of the worst defenses in the league?