Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 02-15-2010, 12:40 PM   #1
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

I agree with stressboy about this. It gets old having to go through a million pages just to find one topic talked about through 20. I do miss the old days..

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:43 PM   #2
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ummmmm Ok View Post
I agree with stressboy about this. It gets old having to go through a million pages just to find one topic talked about through 20. I do miss the old days..
First off, very few threads ever make it past a couple pages.

Secondly, The only thing that has changed over the years that I don't like is that as we've grown the quality of the average poster has drastically fallen off. (Which is inevitable I suppose)

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:47 PM   #3
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I think that if you've been following along, it's not hard to keep up with a large thread.

This place is optimized for everyday use, not once a week use. It always has been.

Threads evolve organically. I think it's nice, personally. If you want the mods to stop everyone in mid conversation and say "hey hold on, we should start a new thread for this"...well I just don't know if that can be accommodated.

Tags
124characterlimit, because older = better?, got a bit fluffy in here, igetpaidtowritetags, ineedlargerfonttoo, look at me im important, officialtagssectionhere!, oldtag vs newtag, spamaholics, theproblemhere-->, threaderrhea, twitter/dallas-mavs.com