Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-13-2011, 11:11 AM   #1241
Blackspider

Blackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostFace View Post
very classy interview by Bosh. props.
I hate him on the court and he looks like all sorts of wild animals but how he conducts himself in interviews and off the court is 100x better than those douchetwats Lebron and Wade. Bosh is a Dallas dude, too. So he has that.
Blackspider is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2011, 11:57 AM   #1242
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

Did they even show Peja celebrating?
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:19 PM   #1243
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I unstick my last GDT the morning after.

I was unsticking nearly every one of them along the way...it started to become part of, you know, "what we were doing." At least to me.
Old 06-13-2011, 12:57 PM   #1244
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
I'd like to see a Shawn/dirk embrace. I've felt they have developed something pretty special this playoff run.
Id like for people to add him to the dirk and kidd list of future hall of famers from this team. If james worthy is a hall of famer, shawn marion is absolutely a hofer
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:02 PM   #1245
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan View Post
Id like for people to add him to the dirk and kidd list of future hall of famers from this team. If james worthy is a hall of famer, shawn marion is absolutely a hofer
Marion was definitely a BIG part of this team - he not only had to fill in for the loss of Caron Butler, but he also had to guard some of the best players in the NBA (Kobe, Durant, LeBron) to complete this playoff run...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 06-13-2011 at 01:02 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:48 PM   #1246
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan1000 View Post
Did they even show Peja celebrating?

Man,,,I wish Peja had been able to contribute this series. Hated that it had to come to Carlisle dropping him off the rotation, but it was clear that Peja was rattled. You could tell his celebration was subdued, and the the other team mates didn't quite embrace him, like they did to all the other team mates...

Too bad that his heroics against the Lakers are just a footnote - I thought he was key in getting us through that series. Maybe he slayed his demons against them, and somehow he let his intensity up after that point.

Regardless, I think he is gone after this season...10-15 years from now, people will never remember him being on the team.
Old 06-13-2011, 01:53 PM   #1247
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maringa View Post
Man,,,I wish Peja had been able to contribute this series. Hated that it had to come to Carlisle dropping him off the rotation, but it was clear that Peja was rattled. You could tell his celebration was subdued, and the the other team mates didn't quite embrace him, like they did to all the other team mates...

Too bad that his heroics against the Lakers are just a footnote - I thought he was key in getting us through that series. Maybe he slayed his demons against them, and somehow he let his intensity up after that point.

Regardless, I think he is gone after this season...10-15 years from now, people will never remember him being on the team.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:01 PM   #1248
LeChoke_LeChoke

LeChoke_LeChoke is on a distinguished road

How many ex-lurkers here today? Loved the games, hated reading the endless anti-heat tirades of a facebook friend. Now he will NEVER shut up (and he's from virginia, weird kid.)

Ehhh For content: Mavs Smokin Da Herb?
LeChoke_LeChoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:06 PM   #1249
PartywithDirk

PartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maringa

I don't think Peja's too worried about it...he's an NBA champion! And for the rest of his life he'll know all the contributions he made during the Portland, LA, and OKC series.
PartywithDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:08 PM   #1250
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, lots of love for Dirk/Kidd/JET/Carlisle/Cuban.. as to the cast.

Chandler was huge. Big game on the night Dirk was sick. Chandler's one of the two sub-30 regular contributors so I think he's doing a bit more of the be happy for the old guys bit.

Marion was crucial. I felt he was all-defensive team for sure. He looked giddy and happy but he's generally a happy go-lucky dude. Probably 2nd only to JET. Great moment with Dirk on the stage. Wonder what Dirk said.

JJB looked happy. What big cojones on the little fella. I wonder if he won the pre-game shooting game with Dirk tonight.

Caron and Haywood looked REALLY happy. Every picture I see, I see them in a wide-ass smile.

Stevenson also needs major crunch-time respect. He lost it a bit at the end of the game but otherwise seemed tough even in celebration.

Peja was probably the most subdued of the bench people and that's probably a byproduct of having his minutes cut the most from Western Conference to Finals. I totally see a role for him next year if he's willing to lose some minutes (assuming Caron comes back). Hope he considers it.

What a great bunch.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:40 PM   #1251
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Gentlemen, ladies, mods...life is good.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:45 PM   #1252
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
Gentlemen, ladies, mods...life is good.
double tru

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:49 PM   #1253
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all

Is everybody having a good and productive day at work? Is there a little skip to your step?

As much as I don't need to, I am already excited about next year. It will be curious to see the effect of winning a championship has on this team...I still expect a similar season (ups & downs, players that torment us from time to time - Barea, Terry, etc.) but I will approach playoffs a lot differently next time around. Now I know that they can do it...and to win/lose next year in the playoffs will simply be because we are the best, or another team will become the best - not that we are chokers.

This year's playoffs - I admittedly was "wait and see" all the way to game 6 against Miami...I just couldn't trust the Mavs or what the NBA was capable of doing to ruin our chances. Last night, at a point in the game, the free throws were 31 to 10 favoring Miami...the refs were making their mark, even though we were being timid inside the paint. I had felt that Miami was just toying with us, because surely they weren't that bad or chokeable...

But - way to go!!!! The summer heat isn't so hot anymore...it's in Miami...Lebron has an extra long, hot summer...
Old 06-13-2011, 03:27 PM   #1254
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Am I having a productive day at work? If talking Mavs and listening to Mavs talk on the radio is productive, then hell yes I'm having a productive day.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 11:22 PM   #1255
mav4ever

mav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to all

in my opinion, the finest thread ever posted, period.

ive just now read the entire thing just to step back in time to before the mavericks were the undisputed champions of the nba.

i was so nervous during the game, i turned it on the big tv, opened the living room blinds, walked outside and paced my front yard, watching it through the window.

i was too nervous to be in the same room as the tv. i was a total wreck.

thank you god and dirk.
Old 06-21-2011, 12:10 AM   #1256
Nowitzness81

Nowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant future

You know what would be cool? A video of the good/bad moments from the game with DM.com running commentary sync'd in.
Old 06-21-2011, 12:50 AM   #1257
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Reading through this thread is greatness. You've got the whole cast of characters with different approaches to high pressure GDTing. Love it.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 01:50 AM   #1258
irishock
Banned

irishock is infamous around these partsirishock is infamous around these partsirishock is infamous around these partsirishock is infamous around these partsirishock is infamous around these partsirishock is infamous around these partsirishock is infamous around these parts

Might be getting a little bit greedy, but damn do I want us to repeat next season. ESPN/NBA.COM ranks OKC, LA better than us.

Seriously, how is OKC suddenly the beasts of the west after choking 3 straight games and needing the refs to get past a Melo-less Nuggets?
irishock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 07:25 PM   #1259
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

The best thing about this thread is that you can follow the entire game by the short posts. You don't even have to watch the game. God bless you guys and the Mavericks.

"What Dirk is doing is legendary stuff, this is a joke how good this man is" - JVG
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 10:02 PM   #1260
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishock View Post
Might be getting a little bit greedy, but damn do I want us to repeat next season. ESPN/NBA.COM ranks OKC, LA better than us.

Seriously, how is OKC suddenly the beasts of the west after choking 3 straight games and needing the refs to get past a Melo-less Nuggets?
They did this year as well. F'em
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 11:07 PM   #1261
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishock View Post

I don't disagree with your general point, but "<player>-less <team>" only works when the player is still on the roster but injured. Melo is gone, and they got a lot for him. They're not the Melo-less Nuggets, they're just the Nuggets.

Old 06-22-2011, 12:04 AM   #1262
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

I had tons of food and drinks beside me and just after the game i realized i touched nothing of it and that i was really really hungry and thirsty...

Last edited by sefant77; 06-22-2011 at 12:05 AM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 12:28 AM   #1263
LonghornDub

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
I had tons of food and drinks beside me and just after the game i realized i touched nothing of it and that i was really really hungry and thirsty...
Absolutely the same. We ordered a ton of guac, chicken tenders, etc....and I was too nervous to eat any of it. I usually eat 5-6 meals a day. Couldn't touch it.

Then afterward, I demanded that we go to Taco C because I was about to pass out from low blood sugar.

Old 06-22-2011, 01:06 AM   #1264
DallasMavericksIn2011

DallasMavericksIn2011 is a jewel in the roughDallasMavericksIn2011 is a jewel in the roughDallasMavericksIn2011 is a jewel in the roughDallasMavericksIn2011 is a jewel in the rough

I had a few adult beverages to suppress my nerves. It worked wonders, though I was still a little nervous lol.
DallasMavericksIn2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 01:11 AM   #1265
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasMavericksIn2011 View Post
I had a few adult beverages to suppress my nerves. It worked wonders, though I was still a little nervous lol.
Works every time.
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:30 AM   #1266
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still giddy. Had a long drive yesterday and listened to ticket, Ben n Skin, and other bball related podcasts from the finals series the entire way....teared up multiple times.
Old 11-01-2011, 06:02 PM   #1267
LonghornDub

Bump in honor of season-opening night.

*edit* Like I said above, this thing is such a great read. I was out for the game and couldn't participate at the time, but it's fun to see everyone's idiosyncratic approaches to the pressure and emotions of the situation.

Last edited by LonghornDub; 11-01-2011 at 06:14 PM.
Old 11-01-2011, 06:25 PM   #1268
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

We had some pretty insane playoff GDT mojo going on this year.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:58 PM   #1269
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Good old memories.
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 09:12 PM   #1270
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

It's been a little over 4 months... what a f'ing ride it was.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 11:11 AM   #1271
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 02:05 PM   #1272
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

He said he was going to tat the date next to it... are there any pictures of that yet?
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 02:21 PM   #1273
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Before this board self-explodes in a few minutes here, I just want to let you all know that I love you, very much.
this was my favorite thread moment... this is dallas-mavs.com equivalent of the jet dirk hug

i feel honored to have a post on the first page

Last edited by xrobx; 11-02-2011 at 02:22 PM.
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 07:26 PM   #1274
LonghornDub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Dude needs to get rid of that junk. Doesn't he know he sucks in the playoffs?

Old 11-02-2011, 09:56 PM   #1275
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

It's fine with me if he wants to go ahead and get a second one
Old 11-03-2011, 04:35 PM   #1276
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Wade is now saying that the Heat didn't beat the Mavs because they were trying to win in spite of people and were fueled by hatred.

No, Wade. You didn't win because Dirk Nowitzki punked your ass.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 06:30 PM   #1277
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Wade became such a bitch since 2006. I think winning the title this early in his career (and "this" way) wasnt really the best for his future (also character) development...
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 07:22 PM   #1278
xrobx
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
Wade is now saying that the Heat didn't beat the Mavs because they were trying to win in spite of people and were fueled by hatred.

But Wade’s the reason they lost the championship, because he wasn’t the leader he’s supposed to be in the closing moments. AKA missing crucial free throws, turning the ball over in the backcourt at the end of games, and faking a hip injury.
Old 11-03-2011, 07:28 PM   #1279
xrobx
Diamond Member

Quote:

Also, I'm glad this means I had a hand in the championship, nobody hates the Heat more than I do, do I get a championship ring? Without my hate there's no way the Mavs win that series.
Old 11-03-2011, 08:31 PM   #1280
LonghornDub

Quote:
What does that even mean, Dwyane?

Tags
classic thread, dirk pwns ur face 4ever!!, just one mo