Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-02-2010, 07:22 PM   #1
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bathouse Bear View Post
What the f*** does that mean...and if this is a plus....where was it the last two weeks against the Spurs?

Where was it the last two years?
See, I knew I could draw you offsides with that.

It doesn't matter what I say. I could say it caused us to integrate so quickly and go on a 13 game winning streak. You could say I'm wrong. There would be no way to prove it. Another moral victory for the troll. Oh, yeah. What's the point? Clearly, you're going to be right because you are the master of all things Jason Kidd, live in the locker room, and know exactly how it effects everyone.

Of course, its not like I know either. But from quotes from Dirk, and from Butler, and from Terry, and from Carlisle...Kidd is a fantastic leader and makes an impact that may not be present to the fan's eye, but still exists. Have you seen people go out of their way to say JJ Barea is a leader? No. Because he's not. If Kidd wasn't a leader, people wouldn't keep saying he was. Done and done.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 06:08 PM   #2
Mavericks Rockets Fan

Mavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to all

Bathouse Bear, this thread is still a fail because you haven't purposed a trade/free agency move that you'd think will solve the problem. This is like saying, "We should have Michael Jordan instead of Caron Butler only then will we get anywhere"...
Old 05-02-2010, 06:12 PM   #3
Nowitzki4President

Nowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to behold

Just curious... If it was offered today, if it worked contractually:

Kaman/BDavis for Kidd

You do it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
Nowitzki4President is the greatest man to ever live!
Nowitzki4President is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 06:26 PM   #4
Mavericks Rockets Fan

Mavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
Just curious... If it was offered today, if it worked contractually:

Kaman/BDavis for Kidd

You do it?
Clippers would never offer
Old 05-02-2010, 09:24 PM   #5
Bathouse Bear

Bathouse Bear is infamous around these partsBathouse Bear is infamous around these partsBathouse Bear is infamous around these partsBathouse Bear is infamous around these parts

Quote:
See, I knew I could draw you offsides with that.

It doesn't matter what I say. I could say it caused us to integrate so quickly and go on a 13 game winning streak. You could say I'm wrong. There would be no way to prove it. Another moral victory for the troll. Oh, yeah. What's the point? Clearly, you're going to be right because you are the master of all things Jason Kidd, live in the locker room, and know exactly how it effects everyone.

Of course, its not like I know either. But from quotes from Dirk, and from Butler, and from Terry, and from Carlisle...Kidd is a fantastic leader and makes an impact that may not be present to the fan's eye, but still exists. Have you seen people go out of their way to say JJ Barea is a leader? No. Because he's not. If Kidd wasn't a leader, people wouldn't keep saying he was. Done and done.

TCat, who cares about the regular season?

I dont give a rats ass about a 13 game winning streak two months ago.

You Jason Kidd apologist are like people that argue the world is flat.

It is so obvious that Jason Kidd skill set does not work with this team and this Mavs team is worse under him that it was before him.

In our last four playoff series Jason Kidd has averaged 9 points 6 assists on 30% shooting and contributed nothing to our perimeter defensive efforts......yet this guy gets a pass from you all.

Tcat, I keep reading all your posts on this thread and all your little insults and you are just a jackass.

Im looking at this thread, and everything ive said turned out true....and everything you and Jthig32 have said has been absolutely wrong.

Which leads me to believe that you guys dont know anything about basketball.

The Mavs biggest problem is that we have a point guard that continually disappears in the playoffs and does little to contribute to us winning.
Bathouse Bear is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bathhousedabitchingbear, bear?morelike1cellanimal, calibur???, it's "caliber", leaveitonthebear'sback, objective reality = homer, phail win!, stupid thread, stupidity at its finest, thread diarrhea, thread fail