Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 05-02-2002, 04:01 PM   #1
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Who would it be?

(Yes BBL, I stole this thread. sue me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] )

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2002, 05:36 PM   #2
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

you
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2002, 05:51 PM   #3
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

Murph

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2002, 05:52 PM   #4
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Ya'll don't want a piece of me today. I ruled the rec center in 21 and a game of 2 on 2 this morning. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2002, 05:52 PM   #5
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Whoever's the shortest, fattest, and slowest around here.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2002, 05:59 PM   #6
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

ozmavs, who are you?
Old 05-02-2002, 06:17 PM   #7
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

geographical constraints may mean I never taste victory agains the Murph! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-02-2002, 08:04 PM   #8
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

I'd fisrt wanna take on Murph. Put 'em in his place.

2nd it would be BBL. Just cause I wanna know what it feels like to get dunked on by SHaq. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] . Otherwise i'd run laps around you all day [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] .

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2002, 08:20 PM   #9
Murphy3
Guru

rob..i'm sure it would be a long line..but i'll take you on first
Old 05-02-2002, 11:35 PM   #10
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

<< Whoever's the shortest, fattest, and slowest around here. >>

Right DJ...you're on! Name the time &amp; place [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2002, 06:29 PM   #11
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

I think smiles.....nothing like beating a redhead.

OOPS.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2002, 06:31 PM   #12
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

<< I think smiles.....nothing like beating a redhead.

OOPS.
>>

You're on, and don't think anyone is going to listen to you complain that I am too rough. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-03-2002, 07:21 PM   #13
Drbio
Banned

Old 05-03-2002, 07:37 PM   #14
ArcticBlast

ArcticBlast is on a distinguished road

You should all choose me, as I've not touched a basketball in 7 years...

Wait, make that four years. One hit me in the head and nearly knocked me out in gym class.

Love the game but have issues about playing it.
Old 05-03-2002, 10:03 PM   #15
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Murph

Rod

MFFL

Hoops

Dr.

Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2002, 11:26 PM   #16
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

<< >>

What a scream! &lt;ROFL&gt; This is the most histerical thing I've seen in ages. I love it! I wish I could turn into a screen saver or something. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 05-04-2002, 02:28 AM   #17
Smiles
Diamond Member

bump for MFF
Old 05-04-2002, 11:03 AM   #18
Drbio
Banned

LOL smiles!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 05-04-2002, 11:58 AM   #19
DTL
Diamond Member

DTL is on a distinguished road

Given the way things are going, I'd have to say Hoops.
DTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2002, 04:17 PM   #20
Drbio
Banned

Just remember...Doc is 6'4&quot; 250 and plays like Shaq (at least the rough part)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 05-07-2002, 03:27 AM   #21
Smiles
Diamond Member

<< Just remember...Doc is 6'4&quot; 250 and plays like Shaq (at least the rough part)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] >>

So I get to see what it's like to get dunked on by Shaq too!
Old 05-07-2002, 05:19 PM   #22
reeds
Golden Member

reeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these parts

Well, I cant play one on one, but I do play a mean game of Horse...lol
Old 05-07-2002, 07:13 PM   #23
Drbio
Banned

smiles- it would be like watching an eclipse. I would hover over you and the sun would disappear like the shot I swatted away. In a nice kind of way I suppose. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-07-2002, 07:14 PM   #24
Murphy3
Guru

i think i'd have a long line of people to play in one-on-one
Old 05-07-2002, 09:02 PM   #25
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

I'd play and I'd lose. End of story.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2002, 09:03 PM   #26
Drbio
Banned

It's ncie to set goals...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 05-07-2002, 09:16 PM   #27
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Reality is a bitch.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2002, 10:03 PM   #28
Murphy3
Guru

ozmavs, you have a big mouth... you get the second shot..after rob
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-07-2002, 10:09 PM   #29
OzMavs
Platinum Member

<< ozmavs, you have a big mouth... you get the second shot..after rob
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
>>

you better hope Rob takes it easy on you! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-07-2002, 10:11 PM   #30
Drbio
Banned

LOL...OzMavs with the rebound....
Old 05-07-2002, 10:13 PM   #31
Murphy3
Guru

you better hope that rob gives me a good game.. or you'll get your head stomped on
Old 05-07-2002, 10:37 PM   #32
OzMavs
Platinum Member

Damn, this is going to be fun!

Here's the deal Murph:

Beat Rob: You take home court advantage.

Lose to Rob: I take it.

Old 05-07-2002, 11:22 PM   #33
Smiles
Diamond Member

<< smiles- it would be like watching an eclipse. I would hover over you and the sun would disappear like the shot I swatted away. In a nice kind of way I suppose. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] >>

like an eclipse? that's so funny! good visual.

i think i'd trip you for that. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]