Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 07-27-2002, 07:53 PM   #1
Dirk77
Banned

Dirk77 is on a distinguished road

Since Rhylan doesn't quite understand what a opinion is, this is acceptable............

I think Rhylan is a crappy, crappy, crappy moderator who is biased and doesn't do his job right at all!!!!!

But hey, that's just my opinion, so I guess it is ok to say according to Rhylan!
Dirk77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2002, 09:19 PM   #2
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

I think you're an idiot Dirk77, so that's why you're now banned.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2002, 09:30 PM   #3
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Yipee!!!!
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2002, 09:30 PM   #4
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

It's his opinion, he's entitled to state it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2002, 09:45 PM   #5
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

My opinion is that Rhylan kicks ass......even if he is a damn aggie.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

And as for that other guy.....let's just say I won't lose any sleep over an excellent decision IMO.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2002, 09:47 PM   #6
Drbio
Banned

Wow.....Dirk77, Dirk777 and Dirk77777 are all trying to log in right now. Amazing.
Old 07-27-2002, 09:47 PM   #7
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

I disagree. DJ, you should have kicked them both off. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2002, 09:48 PM   #8
Drbio
Banned

hahaha...good one madape
Old 07-27-2002, 09:49 PM   #9
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

My intention was to prove a point by not deleting the thread. A point that you have to be able to tolerate the opinions of different individuals on a message board. He thinks I suck. Ohhhh well. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

..which inadvertently led to his banning. Whoops. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

But when you have a history of starting trouble, this is what happens. Momma said there'd be days like this.
Old 07-27-2002, 11:05 PM   #10
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

rhylan, you're very underrated as a mod...
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2002, 11:05 PM   #11
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

You could say Dirk77 has "bad taste in mods" but it might start another fight. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 07-27-2002, 11:15 PM   #12
Drbio
Banned

Actually, I think Rhylan looks good in the mod skirt. In a very heterosexual kind of way.
Old 07-28-2002, 01:14 AM   #13
DTL
Diamond Member

DTL is on a distinguished road

<< I think you're an idiot Dirk77, so that's why you're now banned. >>

DTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2002, 01:28 AM   #14
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

HaHa!

I really thought he was doing quite well, but didn't take long for the old D77 to shine through. I just wish I was here for it.

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2002, 01:47 AM   #15
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

hehe.
thats the d77 we know and love.
but really rhylan, crappy?? that's nothing.
atleast he called me a &quot;worthless f***&quot;.
he must like me more.

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2002, 10:36 AM   #16
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

YES!
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2002, 10:38 AM   #17
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

And I think Rhylan is doing a GREAT job as a moderator.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2002, 11:26 PM   #18
UberDirk
Banned

UberDirk is on a distinguished road

why did he get banned?
UberDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2002, 11:42 PM   #19
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

yeah, why did Uberdirk, uh I mean Dirk77 get banned?
Old 07-29-2002, 06:06 PM   #20
Drbio
Banned

UberDork? Dork77?

Did you also see Dork777 and Dork7777777 which tried to sign in th eother night? Pathetic.
Old 07-29-2002, 06:46 PM   #21
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

No they were just me.

OK, well they weren't, but it made me laugh[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2002, 10:16 PM   #22
DTL
Diamond Member

<< Did you also see Dork777 and Dork7777777 which tried to sign in th eother night? >>

Q for Guru: how do you keep track of who's trying to log in to the site?
Old 07-29-2002, 10:47 PM   #23
Drbio
Banned

Click on the &quot;users logged in&quot; link. Click on the Dallas-Mavs.com icon above first.
Old 07-29-2002, 11:28 PM   #24
Kat

Kat is on a distinguished road

I just love it when a man says what he &quot;really&quot; thinks! And he is correct.
Old 07-29-2002, 11:31 PM   #25
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

i say what i think all the time.. it's always true but half the time it gets me warnings

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2002, 11:35 PM   #26
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

<< i say what i think all the time.. it's always true but half the time it gets me warnings

>>

Warnings? That's right! And don't use that tone with me.

Old 07-29-2002, 11:47 PM   #27
Base Line Guy
Golden Member

Base Line Guy is on a distinguished road

It does appear that you MUST be taken correctly or be issued warnings/strikes from certain MODS. I do suggest everyone watch their tone or start adding little smiley faces.

Just an FYI.

BLG
Old 07-29-2002, 11:55 PM   #28
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

how about i just put one in my signature?

I hereby place a smiley in my signature to avoid all warnings and strikes. if you think i might have dark intentions, but are confused by the smiley, please PM me to find out.
Old 07-29-2002, 11:56 PM   #29
DTL
Diamond Member

<< I do suggest everyone watch their tone or start adding little smiley faces. >>

Smiles always adds smileys to her posts, and look what she's been able to get away with!
Old 07-30-2002, 12:01 AM   #30
Smiles
Diamond Member

<< Smiles always adds smileys to her posts, and look what she's been able to get away with! >>

i have no idea what you are talking about.
Old 07-30-2002, 12:07 AM   #31
DTL
Diamond Member

<<

<< Smiles always adds smileys to her posts, and look what she's been able to get away with! >>

i have no idea what you are talking about.
>>

MFFL can back me up on this for sure. For example, all the violent outbursts after those innocent poling jokes. That was uncalled for.
Old 07-30-2002, 12:10 AM   #32
Smiles
Diamond Member

They were called for!

What was I to do? Just smile and talk sweetly and say, &quot;Oh no, now that's not nice. You shouldn't make such jokes - &quot;

Hell no! Those comments were intentionally made because people knew what kind of a reaction they'd get...

...trying to make me look strikable! the nerve.
Old 07-30-2002, 12:12 AM   #33
DTL
Diamond Member

<< ...trying to make me look strikable! the nerve. >>

no trolls allowed. hence, i troll not, either.
Old 07-30-2002, 12:34 AM   #34
Smiles
Diamond Member

okay, now we have that cleared up.
Old 07-30-2002, 12:35 AM   #35
DTL
Diamond Member

putting that smiley in the signature must be saving you so many click motions [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-30-2002, 12:37 AM   #36
Smiles
Diamond Member

yes, it's really quite nice this way. i think we'll all be using them in the future.