Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-10-2015, 01:32 AM   #1
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute
Default OFFICIAL: Deron Williams to Dallas!!

Via Marc stein:

Seeking release from Nets so he can sign with Dallas.

Let's go nuts. I still hate you nba. Continue getting older but we aren't tanking it seems

Last edited by Melonhead; 07-10-2015 at 01:33 AM.
Melonhead is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2015, 01:40 AM   #2
Cerberus

Cerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to behold

Wow just saw on twitter too. Massive news.

I've never heard of a player seeking a release with 2 year left in their contract.
Would be hilarious if Harris would be dealt for Williams again lol

Last edited by Cerberus; 07-10-2015 at 01:48 AM.
Cerberus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 01:52 AM   #3
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/13...lliams-release

Quote:
"It's 60 to 70 percent that [Williams] winds up in Dallas," one source told ESPN.com.
Skin... is that you?
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 01:54 AM   #4
EastTxMFFL

EastTxMFFL is just really niceEastTxMFFL is just really niceEastTxMFFL is just really niceEastTxMFFL is just really niceEastTxMFFL is just really niceEastTxMFFL is just really niceEastTxMFFL is just really nice

I'm fine with this move. He's no longer elite but is still a pretty good PG when healthy. I think a fresh start will do him some good.
EastTxMFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 01:55 AM   #5
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post

I've never heard of a player seeking a release with 2 year left in their contract.
Lol that would be something

Article said though mavs don't want to trade because they don't want to take on that contract. Makes me feel much better about this idea
Old 07-10-2015, 01:57 AM   #6
Cerberus

Cerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to behold

How is this going to affect the salary cap if he's released? How much would we be responsible for his $20Mil contract?
Old 07-10-2015, 01:59 AM   #7
OrlandoMavs

OrlandoMavs is on a distinguished road

Long time lurker, first time (or second or third time, lol) poster.

Wouldn't be against it, but my concern is his injury history the past couple of years. Could pay off like JKidd's second tour with Dallas or blow up in their faces.

While at it, could numbers work to bring DeMarcus Cousins in (pipe dream somewhat, obviously), but with our newfound cap flexibility, could it happen?
OrlandoMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 02:04 AM   #8
Melonhead
Guru

They can't get any trade bites on him and they are about to hit repeater tax which would be very costly. If they stretch him are the the mavs on the hook at all?
Old 07-10-2015, 02:05 AM   #9
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrlandoMavs View Post

Wouldn't be against it, but my concern is his injury history the past couple of years. Could pay off like JKidd's second tour with Dallas or blow up in their faces.

While at it, could numbers work to bring DeMarcus Cousins in (pipe dream somewhat, obviously), but with our newfound cap flexibility, could it happen?
Never liked him, was glad he didn't come to the Mavs when they tried previously. Having said that, better than tanking.

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 02:25 AM   #10
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrlandoMavs View Post

He's under contract until 2017/18 and the Mavs don't have anything to trade for him.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 02:39 AM   #11
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Pachulia is starting to make sense now. Fire up those league pass subscriptions. They could still tank, because they have Matthews, Parsons, Pachulia, Williams, and Dirk who all have injury histories, and it would not be suspicious in the least if they all were suddenly unavailable for long stretches of the season, but this looks like an 8th seed bid. Good for Dirk.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 03:09 AM   #12
AO41
Platinum Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of

I think Zaza was a great pick up and can probably give you 10 and 10 with increased minutes plus good D and rebounding.

Williams ? .... interesting...I'd he gets released and come here for cheap then maybe we should send Felton and Harris for Johnsons expiring and have him as 6th man.

Williams/ Barea/ JET
Wes/ Johnson / Anderson
Parsons/ Johnson / Evans
Dirk/ CV/ Parsons
Zaza/ ??

Idk I think if Williams is healthy and recommits we could win 50 + and have even more cap space next summer with Harris gone and Johnson/ Zaza off the books.
Old 07-10-2015, 04:19 AM   #13
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

He's utter trash. Completely worthless and has a contract as large as Barkley's b*tt. No thanks!

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 04:21 AM   #14
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Ugh, no thank you. Just tank already ffs.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 04:27 AM   #15
dongtouch

dongtouch is a jewel in the roughdongtouch is a jewel in the roughdongtouch is a jewel in the roughdongtouch is a jewel in the rough

I actually thought about asking the question of whether Mavs and Mavs fans would be receptive of Deron Williams after his contract expires because his value has dropped so much that it won't be necessary to pay him a ton.
I didn't really imagined a scenario where he would request to be waived to join the Mavs. I believe in order for this to go through, he would have to give up a lot of money.

I just wonder why now? Or not after DJordan was thought to be coming? Did he want to come all along, or does he want to be seen as the savior?

Either way I really like this idea because he's a low risk and potential high reward. I was actually a fan of his when he was in Utah. We've seen what he can do in stretches like one of the playoff games last year. Or two years ago when he had 50 point games. If he can stay healthy he can still be a very good player.
dongtouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 06:13 AM   #16
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

Quote:

I just cracked up laughing at that. I hope we won't be using all of our remaining cap space on him. Also I don't understand turning Mattews' contact into a max deal. That is just crazy.
Old 07-10-2015, 06:38 AM   #17
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

I'd take him for cheap, he's obviously not a big impact PG but he'd still be a upgrade over what we have, and I imagine he would come cheap too.
Old 07-10-2015, 06:39 AM   #18
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedlesKane View Post
I hope we won't be using all of our remaining cap space on him. Also I don't understand turning Mattews' contact into a max deal. That is just crazy.
I agree with both your points, but I imagine deron will come cheap.
Old 07-10-2015, 06:40 AM   #19
mavs777
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportstudi View Post

He's utter trash. Completely worthless and has a contract as large as Barkley's b*tt. No thanks!
Well first of all he's only utter trash when compared to the start of his career, he's still a top 20ish pg, which has some value, and read the article. We would take on none of his contract

Last edited by mavs777; 07-10-2015 at 06:42 AM.
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 06:42 AM   #20
mavs777
Diamond Member

Quote:

This wouldn't be a trade. We would pick him up like he's a FA
Old 07-10-2015, 06:43 AM   #21
mavs777
Diamond Member

Quote:
How is this going to affect the salary cap if he's released? How much would we be responsible for his $20Mil contract?
None, he'd be like any normal FA.
Old 07-10-2015, 07:22 AM   #22
Twenty4sevenn

Twenty4sevenn is a name known to allTwenty4sevenn is a name known to allTwenty4sevenn is a name known to allTwenty4sevenn is a name known to allTwenty4sevenn is a name known to allTwenty4sevenn is a name known to allTwenty4sevenn is a name known to allTwenty4sevenn is a name known to allTwenty4sevenn is a name known to all

Calm down, people. We won't trade for him and the Nets won't stretch him. It'll be a buyout.

Deron wants to come to Dallas to reunite with his old Jazz teammate Wes Mathews.
Twenty4sevenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 07:29 AM   #23
jay3189
Banned

jay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nice

If Deron reaches a buyout agreement with the Nets, that would be great. I always liked Deron Williams. The injuries definitely took him out of elite status, but he is good when he is healthy. It seems at times like he isn't aggressive enough. It would be funny, if Dallas gets Deron Williams 3 years later since the summer of 2012. Lol. I will LOVE for Deron to revive his career in Dallas and be a important piece for them. If that was to happen, after all of this mess with DeAndre, I will be very happy.

Last edited by jay3189; 09-25-2018 at 02:13 PM.
jay3189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 08:00 AM   #24
bobbyfg7

bobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to behold

Wait what?!?!?!?! This has revenge/chip-on-shoulder written all over it!

The slanderous comments by Paul Pierce during the playoffs, the smug social media posts by the Clippers in general, the back in the day comparisons between he and Chris Paul, the DJ fiasco, Ballmer's shiny head (sources tell me that D-Will hates anything shinier than his earring(s))....

Ladies and Gents.....

This is going to be good.

IF it happens, the Mavs don't lose a game to the Clippers this season or someone is getting hurt, STAMP IT!!!!
“They gotta come through Texas first. We’ll see what happens. I’m still mad about the ’06 Finals. LeBron just walked into a fire he doesn’t know about.” - JET (said at the beginning of the '10-'11 season)
bobbyfg7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 08:06 AM   #25
howdoesmydirktaste

howdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud of

I'm fine with it if we don't have to take on his contract. So no trade. I do think he would come here with a chip on his shoulder to join a team full of guys who have chips on their shoulders.

Boy, I think we can all see that the whole Brooklyn thing that started in 2012 was a complete failure. I also think Deron clearly felt he made a mistake by not choosing Dallas the first time (since he's willing to get out of the last two years of his contract and all). Those bright lights in NYC can be intoxicating I guess.
howdoesmydirktaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 08:12 AM   #26
Melonhead
Guru

Williams/Harris/Barea
Matthews/Anderson
Parsons/RJ
Dirk/CV/Evans
Zaza/Boozer??

It's better than tanking IF Parsons/Matthews aren't out for too long. With that said, scratching for a 8/9 seed.
Old 07-10-2015, 08:16 AM   #27
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Why? So we can not offer him a contract next season?
Old 07-10-2015, 08:37 AM   #28
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

If we can throw Felton in the mix of this. Let it happen!
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 08:47 AM   #29
howdoesmydirktaste

howdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud of

His PPG and APG have been cut in half in the last couple of years. I hope it was because of injury or that fact that he played for the Nets and I hope he can recover from that.

Last edited by howdoesmydirktaste; 07-10-2015 at 08:48 AM.
Old 07-10-2015, 08:49 AM   #30
Thebo

Thebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to behold

I like it since Dallas don't have to take on his contract. If people are complaining about why not tanking then you should've seen this coming after Zaza trade. Mavs made it clear with Zaza that they are not tanking this season.

I'm also wondering if there's enough room to play and trade for Johnson then? I doubt, especially if we're able to go after Tristan Thompson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty4sevenn View Post
Deron wants to come to Dallas to reunite with his old Jazz teammate Wes Mathews.
If anything it's our assistant GM and lead recruiter Chandler Parsons earning his pay again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahyes View Post
If we can throw Felton in the mix of this. Let it happen!
It's not a trade.
Thebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 08:49 AM   #31
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

This would have been cooler with Jordan. Now it's not really fun anymore to "bring guys home."

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 08:54 AM   #32
howdoesmydirktaste

With our training staff, Williams best chance to relaunch his career is here. Not saying it's going to work out, but our staff is the best in the business.
Old 07-10-2015, 08:56 AM   #33
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

I'm more worried about his attitude. I'm sick and tired of players either not really wanting to be here (Rondo/Fisher) or just having crappy attitude (Monta). I want players that want to be part of the time and will give everything they have even if they are considered to be lesser players.

My thought is that he just wants to come to Dallas and finish his career playing in front of family and friends and doesn't really care about the team or winning. I vote no but let him play for the Legends if he wants.
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 08:57 AM   #34
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Well it's Deron Williams or what? I still don't think that means we aren't tanking. You can put up the illusion of not tanking and still tank.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 07-10-2015 at 08:57 AM.
DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 09:00 AM   #35
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

I'm saying we are going to have to deal Felton in the mix. He's taking up space.
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 09:01 AM   #36
howdoesmydirktaste

The thing to remember here is that Brooklyn is paying him a bunch of money for this to happen, not us. That doesn't mean we are getting him at the vet minimum. Hardly. But we get to give him a contract that reflects what he's worth and he will probably just take it. Not a lot of risk. If he does quit on us then we have Harris and JJ. It is what it is. After DJ F-ed us things changed. We have to take what we can get and build off that.

But Hey! Plan powder all started with getting Deron Williams! Looks like it's coming around full circle! (tongue planted firmly in cheek)

Last edited by howdoesmydirktaste; 07-10-2015 at 09:03 AM.
Old 07-10-2015, 09:17 AM   #37
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

I've pretty much hated this guy since he turned us down to go to Brooklyn a few years ago. As long as he's willing to come here, buy into the system, and play hard I'd be fine with bringing him on board. I just don't want another Rondo kind of situation ever again. Say what you want about Devin, JJB, and Felton but all three of those guys don't complain and give it their all on that court despite their limitations.
LSMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 09:18 AM   #38
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Well it's Deron Williams or what? I still don't think that means we aren't tanking. You can put up the illusion of not tanking and still tank.
Hell no, we're obviously gunning for the 8th seed & another 1st round exit.

Obviously Cuban is feeling burned by this whole Jordan fiasco and wants to go to war over it.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 09:19 AM   #39
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Deron has been owning Chrissy Paul for years: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDBQSkJF7Pg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUwMo9Fufes
LSMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 09:20 AM   #40
Thebo

Thebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to behold

People should keep in mind that Dallas does wonders with washed up veterans. Carter was nothing when he joined Mavs. Became someone and once he joined Memphis he pretty much returned to nothing.
Thebo is offline   Reply With Quote