Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-23-2012, 01:22 PM   #2481
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
That theory will be put to the test for Durant this year.....
Westbrook, you mean? He is a mutton-head, for sure.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2012, 01:06 PM   #2482
Froggie

Froggie is on a distinguished road

Interview of Roddy for French press. I feel that Roddy don't know where he going :

Unfortunately, you have not played the 1st match against OKC, Do you knew that before the game ?
- No, we haven't talk about that. The situation is what it is. Carlisle decide to not use me for the game 1, I must to do with that. We don't know what will happen, so i stay ready.

In this time, you have new order or you don't know what do you must to do ?
- Every night, it's the same thing. I don't know if I play, but I stay ready.

We have the impression in France that you do good thing when you have any time to play but you're inconcistent, How you explain that ?

- I try to don't do that. For the moment, I stay concentrated in my season, and I will make a statement in the end of season. I just try to keep concentration, and when I'm in the game, I do my best. And If I'm on the bench, I support my partners.

We feel you have the confident of your partner as Dirk who said you're a important player for Dallas if They want to do something in Play Offs. Is it the problem ? You don't do the same performance in play offs ?

- Yes, this is that. I must continue to work and learn during the match. When I don't play, I listen the order of coach and advice of partners. It's all what I can do.

In other topic, have you seen the group for Olympic games at London ?

- Yes, a little. I have seen that we are in the USA group. We knew that it will be difficult. It's good to play them in group, like that, we don't play against USA in quarter final. We must to see the positive point.

Have you any contact with Team France ?

- No, for the moment, I stay concentrated for the Playoffs.

http://www.basketusa.com/news/108531...-de-la-saison/

Last edited by Froggie; 05-02-2012 at 01:09 PM.
Froggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 05:36 PM   #2483
JHT

JHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to all

Roddy was not bad the few minutes he got in game 2. He was a big part of turning things around when the Mavs were down.

He deserves more minutes in game 3, especially if Terry continues to struggle and ESPECIALLY if Delonte is off (as he sometimes is).
JHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:23 PM   #2484
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

If Roddy wants to play all he needs to do is --> attack the basket (and play solid D). This is pretty much all Rick expects.

Too bad Roddy prefers to shoot jumpshots..... and sit on the bench.

Roddy's weakness is not lack of experience. He simply does not want to play this -Barea, Rose, Westbrook, Rondo, Wade- ....style. He wants to be Jet Terry or Ray Allen...which he is not.

Scared, soft, lazy ? i do not know, neither does Rick.

Last edited by markus1234; 05-02-2012 at 07:31 PM.
markus1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 01:56 PM   #2485
clutch#41
Golden Member

clutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the rough

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/maver...rogram-planned
clutch#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 02:42 PM   #2486
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Roddy learning to play nicely with dolphins (via EKS twitter)

Last edited by iella; 06-10-2012 at 12:33 PM.
iella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 06:18 AM   #2487
b_o_r
Golden Member

b_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud of

Basket : Collet pessimiste pour Beaubois
Basket : Collet pessimiste pour Beaubois, JO 2012 / BASKET,
Le sélectionneur de l'équipe de France Vincent Collet a confié qu'il était pessimiste quant Ã* la présence de Rodrigue Beaubois aux JO de Londres, alors que le stage de préparation débute lundi Ã* l'INSEP, avec des joueurs qui arriveront en ordre dispersé.

Rodrigue Beaubois participera-t-il aux Jeux Olympiques de Londres ? Rien n'est moins sûr si l'on en croit le sélectionneur des Bleus Vincent Collet. « Pour Rodrigue, je suis très pessimiste. C’est compliqué », affirme-t-il dans l’Equipe de ce vendredi. Le joueur des Dallas Mavericks, éliminés au premier tour des play-offs par Oklahoma City, doit faire face Ã* la réticence de son propriétaire Mark Cuban Ã* voir ses joueurs partir pour disputer des compétitions internationales.

Joakim Noah n'a lui pas donné de nouvelles mais sa cheville, blessée lors du premier tour des play-offs contre Philadelphia, va mieux, selon Collet. Le pivot des Chicago Bulls sera absent lundi pour le début du stage de préparation Ã* l'INSEP, avec tests médicaux et réathlétisation au programme. Sa date d'arrivée en France reste inconnue. Tony Parker, fraîchement éliminé des play-offs avec San Antonio, souhaite décompresser et n'arrivera que le 19 juin pour le début du stage Ã* Pau. Son coéquipier et capitaine des Bleus Boris Diaw pourrait lui faire un tour Ã* l'INSEP dès la semaine prochaine.

Enfin, Ronny Turiaf sera sans doute le dernier Ã* arriver. Le joueur du Heat saura samedi après le match 7 contre Boston s'il dispute les finales NBA contre Oklahoma. Si l'on ajoute les joueurs de Pro A, qui disputeront (ou pas) la finale le 16 juin, le groupe des 18 présélectionnés ne risque donc pas d'être au complet de si tôt...

Looks like Roddy might not play for the Les Bleus because of Cuban. The kid needs to play basketball somewhere. He has played so little over the last 2 years.
b_o_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 07:50 PM   #2488
dayman

dayman will become famous soon enough

Sorry if its been covered but why havent we heard any Roddy news since 6/9?
I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us...... It's science.
dayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 07:58 PM   #2489
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayman View Post
Sorry if its been covered but why havent we heard any Roddy news since 6/9?
He's not playing international ball or summer league, wasn't a free agent, and thankfully didn't have any surgeries scheduled for this summer, so what news would there be? We'll hear more when training camp gets here.
Old 10-25-2012, 09:21 PM   #2490
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

Haven't watched any preseason or kept up with tc news. How has he looked? Comfortable? Or still lost and raw?
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 09:30 PM   #2491
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

Still the same. Horrible body language and BB IQ. He is like Gerald Green. Maybe with 28-29 he will be ready to play in this league on a solid level.

Last edited by markus1234; 10-25-2012 at 09:31 PM.
markus1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 04:31 PM   #2492
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Time to switch from Roddy Buckets to Roddy Ankles?

Damn it...but like someone said in the preseason, time to switch to high top shoes?

Last edited by sefant77; 11-02-2012 at 04:37 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 05:54 PM   #2493
b_o_r
Golden Member

b_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Time to switch from Roddy Buckets to Roddy Ankles?

Damn it...but like someone said in the preseason, time to switch to high top shoes?
It wouldn't matter, he stepped on Vince Carter foot and turned his ankle.
b_o_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 01:23 AM   #2494
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

This thread should be changed to Rodrigue Beaubois deteriorating thread.
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 01:55 AM   #2495
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

I saw him lifting prior to the game and nothing seemed out of the ordinary. He was out of the locker room quickly after the game.
Old 12-02-2012, 05:24 PM   #2496
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Random Dirk is great thread: 3150 replies and 143k hits
Roddy thread: 2500 replies and 75k hits

oh boy
Old 12-02-2012, 06:14 PM   #2497
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Quote:

oh boy
What you are implying is nonsense. Dirk is consistently great, obviously, we're not gonna post that information over and over again. (although maybe we should ). And Roddy really had talent. We became emotionally invested because he was an amazing talent at 25, who oozed potential, hence the lot of posts. That rookie season was no joke, he also did that on a very good team. Things just went south, and now the whole thing is probably beyond repairable. Dirk was always great for us, a top 20 player of all-time (top 15 imo), and he is also a great human being, who never really asked for the limelight, another reason why that post count might be lower than you would like to see. So again, why that comparison between the 2 thread? It doesn't mean anything.

Last edited by Budapest Maverick; 12-02-2012 at 06:16 PM.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:02 AM   #2498
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

I think the problem is Roddy is just too small. If you are going to be small, you gotta at least have high IQ or some great basketball skills you developed. You can't just rely on athleticism and a streaky 3 point shot.
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:27 AM   #2499
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

oh boy
Roddys is so high because there is so much crow to be eaten and back peddling going on.

You should probably cut it in half. The overrated rise up ( and the discussion ) and the coming to earth drift down, all the while hoping for a turnaround.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 03:30 PM   #2500
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

From EKS

Quote:
Rick Carlisle on the decision to activate Jared Cunningham over Rodrigue Beaubois vs. Detroit. "He's earned it."
or, in other words, Roddy didn't earn it.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 04:33 PM   #2501
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan1000 View Post
I think the problem is Roddy is just too small. If you are going to be small, you gotta at least have high IQ or some great basketball skills you developed. You can't just rely on athleticism and a streaky 3 point shot.
Small? Dude has pretty good size and length. He's just never had a high IQ and his injuries have messed with his athleticism and his coaching has destroyed his confidence.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 06:41 PM   #2502
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Small? Dude has pretty good size and length. He's just never had a high IQ and his injuries have messed with his athleticism and his coaching has destroyed his confidence.
Pretty much sums it up. Rick, injuries, and lack of intelligence all played a big part. Tough to overcome those odds.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:25 PM   #2503
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

to think, we coulda had this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9WZi...ature=youtu.be

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:32 PM   #2504
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhereman View Post
Not sure if serious...
Old 12-03-2012, 11:57 PM   #2505
sefant77
Guru

Yeah not sure. Mullens is a TERRIBLE chucker...a PF version of Corey Regrette.

Guy takes over 5 threes a game making 28%. He is chucking them worse than Fatoine Walker because every ten games he gets hot from downtown.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:07 AM   #2506
nowhereman
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
Not sure if serious...
Lol. I wasn't. Since I went to one of those awful wizards-bobcats games and saw him shoot a three early in the clock for no reason, I'm nowhere near a Mullens bandwagon.

Quote:

Last edited by nowhereman; 12-04-2012 at 12:07 AM.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:10 AM   #2507
nowhereman
Diamond Member

But it's a pretty sweet dunk, regardless.

Quote:
Old 12-04-2012, 07:07 AM   #2508
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Byron was tearing it up in preseason, hitting the 3 like prime Peja, Bobcats fans were arguing if he should be the 1st option. I even drafted him in our fantasy league. Now he can't hit anything. Late first round picks, you rarely find gold with those. Especially our Mavs.

Last edited by Budapest Maverick; 12-04-2012 at 07:09 AM.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:02 PM   #2509
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone else thinks the Mavs are currently showcasing Roddy? I initially thought his sudden reappearance as our backup point was health related, but this possibility did cross my mind today.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:11 PM   #2510
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Nope, I just think they're desperate. I think Roddy will be lucky to still be in the league next year, so I find it hard to believe that anyone is wanting him show cased.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:18 PM   #2511
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Nope, I just think they're desperate. I think Roddy will be lucky to still be in the league next year, so I find it hard to believe that anyone is wanting him show cased.
Desperation could go the other direction as well. Right now a lopsided trade is about the only thing that could keep the playoff streak alive and some team could fall for Roddys potential (again). Health and that Dallas hasn't been an ideal fit for young players in general is an argument you could make. Not a strong one though.

But probably more wishing than believing and thus reading too much into it on this side of the ocean...

Last edited by j0Shi; 01-07-2013 at 07:30 PM.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:03 PM   #2512
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0Shi View Post
Anyone else thinks the Mavs are currently showcasing Roddy? I initially thought his sudden reappearance as our backup point was health related, but this possibility did cross my mind today.
I just think when he's healthy - which he looks to be right now, really for the first time since his rookie season - he's the Mavs' best option at backup point.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:20 PM   #2513
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Yea when mike James comes up and gets his spot or collisons, we will know.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 01-07-2013 at 08:20 PM.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:04 PM   #2514
ReDirkulous Tyme

ReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Yea when mike James comes up and gets his spot or collisons, we will know.
from what I can see, Mike James may only end up getting utilized when both DC and Roddy appear turnover prone throughout the course of an entire game.

Quote:
Things in the mirror are closer than they appear.
ReDirkulous Tyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:28 PM   #2515
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReDirkulous Tyme View Post
from what I can see, Mike James may only end up getting utilized when both DC and Roddy appear turnover prone throughout the course of an entire game.
Which is the only time when he should be on the floor, that and garbage time!

Also, there are people on here, who want to see him start...

Last edited by Kante; 01-16-2013 at 05:29 PM.
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:32 PM   #2516
ReDirkulous Tyme

ReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kante View Post
Which is the only time when he should be on the floor, that and garbage time!

Also, there are people on here, who want to see him start...
and those people are the reason I don't browse this forum with nearly as much frequency as I have in past years

Quote:
Things in the mirror are closer than they appear.
ReDirkulous Tyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:09 PM   #2517
sefant77
Guru

-

Last edited by sefant77; 01-16-2013 at 08:13 PM.
Old 02-03-2013, 10:13 PM   #2518
dayman

dayman will become famous soon enough

So was Roddy hurt Friday? Im still wondering why he didnt get any PT after a few decent performances, especially as bad as Mike J was!
I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us...... It's science.
dayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:15 PM   #2519
j0Shi
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayman View Post
So was Roddy hurt Friday? Im still wondering why he didnt get any PT after a few decent performances, especially as bad as Mike J was!
Pretty much the only explanation why he couldn't get off the bench.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:54 PM   #2520
sefant77
Guru

Bumped from page 7, ouch after all the hype in 2010...

Thoughts we try to bring him back for the minimum or give up on him and move on with guys like Morrow?

Tags
"boo boo", broussard mav hater, b_o_r_i_n_g, doghouse, easy win, employé numéro huit, flying frenchman, free roddy b's foot, jeff's vagina monologues, mikefisherhypemachine, myroddybucketisfull, overrated pos, roddy = rondo but better, rudy!rudy!rudy!, the future, wankingoff to roddy vid