Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 06-17-2010, 11:34 PM   #1
mavspwnage
Golden Member

mavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant future

Got DeMarcus Ware's autograph today.
Old 06-17-2010, 11:44 PM   #2
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavspwnage View Post
That's right, I think I remember seeing something about him having an autograph session. Did you have to wait in line for it forever?

He just seems like a great dude.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 12:31 AM   #3
mavspwnage
Golden Member

mavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
That's right, I think I remember seeing something about him having an autograph session. Did you have to wait in line for it forever?

He just seems like a great dude.
Didn't have to wait long at all. Even being towards the back of the line. And it was worth it even if I had to wait longer. It was at a Sam's Club, and it was away from the front, towards the back. So a lot of people in the store had no idea it was going on. The line wasn't long.

Plus, before he started signing, he did an interview sitting right in front of where I was in line. He was facing precisely where I was. At one point, I was getting my camera ready to take a picture. He was in the middle of answering a question, and he took the time to smile for my camera. lol

And of course, when I reached the front and got his autograph, he was nice as hell with a huge smile on his face.
Old 07-22-2010, 06:51 PM   #4
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavspwnage View Post
Four times Pro Bowler ? Not bad, man. Not bad.

Tags
cowboys, cowfluffs, dallas, deep thoughts by fluffy, dezbians, draft, off-season