Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 01-05-2007, 04:17 PM   #1
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute
Default Suns' Bell suspended one game

Associated Press

NEW YORK (AP) - Phoenix Suns guard Raja Bell was suspended one game without pay for kicking Andrea Bargnani of the Toronto Raptors, the league announced Friday.

The incident occurred in the third quarter of a game in Toronto on Wednesday.

Bell, in his second year with Phoenix and his seventh in the NBA, is averaging a career-high 15.2 points. He's fifth in the league with 2.7 3-pointers per game.

Bell will serve the suspension Friday night when the Suns host the Miami Heat.
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2007, 04:19 PM   #2
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

I really liked him when he was here and enjoyed watching
his game get better.

I hope Raja doesn't start getting a "Bowen" reputation.
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 04:30 PM   #3
untitled
Golden Member

untitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt_dobber
I hope Raja doesn't start getting a "Bowen" reputation.
I was just about to make the same connection. He certainly seems to be headed that way with the clothesline on Kobe and now this.
untitled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 04:32 PM   #4
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Raja can suck it. He has the rough player rep around the league. Although I liked him as a Mav I equally loathe him now.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 06:12 PM   #5
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Great. Now the Suns will beat the Heat by 30 instead of 40.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote