Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-09-2011, 06:38 PM   #161
vinylstar

vinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0Shi View Post
Haywood inactive ... now pray that Tyson plays smart.
I think the perimeter guys might have to be extra aggresive in the first half to protect Tyson even if that means they pick up a couple of fouls on palys that normally they would funnel to the center. We aren't deep at any position anymore, but center is basically 1 deep now. Dirk might be able to spell him for at center for 5minutes or so, but if he does, EVERYone must crash the defensive boards.
vinylstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2011, 06:41 PM   #162
kchan4487

kchan4487 is a jewel in the roughkchan4487 is a jewel in the roughkchan4487 is a jewel in the rough

GAAAAAAAHHH. This has been the most nerve wracking Finals I have ever watched. Its like I shouldn't bother watching the first 3 quarters and just watch the last 5min of the 4th only, but then, I'd miss a lot. GAAAH. I wan't to see the Heat get buried like Game4 vs LA so bad. LOL.
kchan4487 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 06:41 PM   #163
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinylstar View Post
I think the perimeter guys might have to be extra aggresive in the first half to protect Tyson even if that means they pick up a couple of fouls on palys that normally they would funnel to the center. We aren't deep at any position anymore, but center is basically 1 deep now. Dirk might be able to spell him for at center for 5minutes or so, but if he does, EVERYone must crash the defensive boards.
Yeah rebounding will be crucial. Maybe a situation I'd like to see Brewer.

Waiting sucks ... I just started watching the WNBA

Last edited by j0Shi; 06-09-2011 at 06:42 PM.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 06:42 PM   #164
kchan4487

kchan4487 is a jewel in the roughkchan4487 is a jewel in the roughkchan4487 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav Addict View Post
What is it with pastel colors and South Beach?....all dark clothing gets tossed out when you move to Miami I guess
Maybe because dark clothes are hotter? And its sunny in Miami?
Old 06-09-2011, 06:46 PM   #165
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Miami has come back from double digits late against the bulls in at least 2 games.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 06:46 PM   #166
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

I remember BG tweeting something about white pants when he was headed to Miami... gross.
Old 06-09-2011, 06:50 PM   #167
Nowitzness81

Nowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant future

Lebron is such a great defender.

Nowitzness81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 06:55 PM   #168
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

RC said Haywood inactive Butler Active.....then laughed and said Roddy will get the uniform.
Old 06-09-2011, 06:56 PM   #169
MascisMan

MascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd Karma View Post
RC said Haywood inactive Butler Active.....then laughed and said Roddy will get the uniform.
Did RC really say that?
MascisMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 06:56 PM   #170
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzness81 View Post
Lebron is such a great defender.

Nice these guys are going to come out aggressive, jumping at all pumps and moves. That's the great thing about the vets we got, not jumpy, even keeled until it counts.
Old 06-09-2011, 06:58 PM   #171
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd Karma View Post
Yup, sure did.
Old 06-09-2011, 07:02 PM   #172
MascisMan

MascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to behold

So who is our 12th active?

Starting 5 +

Terry
Stevenson
Cardinal
Peja
Roddy
Mahinmi

Is it Brewer?
Old 06-09-2011, 07:03 PM   #173
MascisMan

Lets smash some face tonight! Fellas these are rare times.....remember to have some fun!

Last edited by MascisMan; 06-09-2011 at 07:04 PM.
Old 06-09-2011, 07:04 PM   #174
Nowitzness81

Nowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant future

Sure I am that this day - now we are the masters of our fate; that the task which has been set us is not above our strength; that its pangs and toils are not beyond our endurance. As long as we have faith in our cause and an unconquerable will-power, salvation will not be denied us. In the words of the Psalmist, 'He shall not be afraid of evil tidings; his heart is fixed, trusting in the Lord.' Not all the tidings will be evil.

What kind of a people do they think we are? Is it possible they do not realise that we shall never cease to persevere against them until they have been taught a lesson which they and the world will never forget?

Here we are together facing a group of mighty foes who seek our ruin; here we are together defending all that to free men is dear.
Old 06-09-2011, 07:07 PM   #175
candid_snoop41
Golden Member

candid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the rough

We have to WANT IT MORE!!!

I am so excited. Get ready for some Chandlergy (new energy form) and the German Basketball God.

GET THIS
Old 06-09-2011, 07:10 PM   #176
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MascisMan View Post
So who is our 12th active?

Starting 5 +

Terry
Stevenson
Cardinal
Peja
Roddy
Mahinmi

Is it Brewer?
Yea, Brewer, active all series long. Haywood-Roddy played tag dependent on Wood's injury all series.
Old 06-09-2011, 07:11 PM   #177
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

It's time to beat the shit outta some fools!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 07:13 PM   #178
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0Shi View Post
Haywood inactive ... now pray that Tyson plays smart.
Please give Haywoods minutes to Cardinal.
Old 06-09-2011, 07:13 PM   #179
MascisMan

"You're gonna have to go through hell, worse than any nightmare you've ever dreamed. But when it's over, I know you'll be the one standing. You know what you have to do. Do it." -Duke [to Rocky]
Old 06-09-2011, 07:15 PM   #180
skakavac

skakavac has a spectacular aura aboutskakavac has a spectacular aura about

Lebron tweets to himself... C Web and Mchale cannot believe it :-P
skakavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 07:16 PM   #181
Nowitzness81

Lets cut out their living guts one inch at a time.
Old 06-09-2011, 07:20 PM   #182
kchan4487

Quote:
Originally Posted by skakavac View Post
Lebron tweets to himself... C Web and Mchale cannot believe it :-P
Thats kind of sad. he tweets himself?????
Old 06-09-2011, 07:33 PM   #183
beatLA

beatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the rough

how are you doing,Lebron
Old 06-09-2011, 07:35 PM   #184
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchan4487 View Post
Thats kind of sad. he tweets himself?????
Sounds a little faygeleh.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 07:35 PM   #185
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

i'm already having some trouble breathing
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 07:36 PM   #186
golfer2

golfer2 is on a distinguished road

Most of Ohio is pulling for you guys tonight.

Cavs fan.

Last edited by golfer2; 06-09-2011 at 07:37 PM.
golfer2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 07:36 PM   #187
Zaknaf3in

Zaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale4Saul2Red0 View Post
If you aren't nervous then you don't care. Just imagine how the people actually involved in the game feel. I say that for both teams. The pressure on this game for both squads is the highest it will be unless there is a game 7. I can only imagine, and they have to wait all day to play the game. I couldn't function honestly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale4Saul2Red0 View Post
Like I said if you ain't nervous than you don't care. This is a good emotion. Enjoy it! A lot of people go through life not caring about anything.
Quality posts, these.

GO MAVS!

Dallas Mavs Supporter, Berlin/Germany
Zaknaf3in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 07:40 PM   #188
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrobx View Post
Relax, I've seen this episode of Walker Texas Ranger before... Mavs win.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 06-09-2011 at 07:40 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 07:41 PM   #189
CGM
Golden Member

CGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant future

Why does Lebron walk like a duck? Has this been discussed before?!
CGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 07:44 PM   #190
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

I'm a little nervous, but at the same time I trust our boys in blue to get the job done. They are giving it everything they got every game - showing a TON of heart. More heart than the average Mavs fan deserves due to their knee jerking. I know the Mavs are going to get in trouble this game, but I believe they will WILL themselves out of it. GO MAVS
Old 06-09-2011, 07:46 PM   #191
mavsjunkie
Golden Member

mavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to all

I hope Dirk has an OKC break-out game, along with Terry scoring in the twenties, and Tyson having like 16 boards.

Last edited by mavsjunkie; 06-09-2011 at 07:48 PM.
mavsjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 07:47 PM   #192
MascisMan

I am loving the confidence in this thread tonight. Keep it up!
Old 06-09-2011, 07:49 PM   #193
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGM View Post
Why does Lebron walk like a duck? Has this been discussed before?!
I say D-Steve walks way weirder than Lebron.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 07:49 PM   #194
mavsjunkie
Golden Member

mavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to all

We need to stick to our game-plan of keeping things in touch all game long, and turning up the heat in the 4th quarter.

Last edited by mavsjunkie; 06-09-2011 at 07:51 PM.
mavsjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 07:50 PM   #195
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

everyone picking us to lose, as usual
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 07:50 PM   #196
candid_snoop41
Golden Member

candid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the rough

2/3 "experts" predict a Miami win...

FUCK EM
Old 06-09-2011, 07:51 PM   #197
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

2-2 without Butler and (kind of) Haywood the entire series...

If we re-sign Butler and Chandler our window is open for more than just this year

Last edited by sefant77; 06-09-2011 at 07:51 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 07:51 PM   #198
beatLA

beatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrobx View Post
Me too.
Old 06-09-2011, 07:52 PM   #199
croco

croco has a spectacular aura aboutcroco has a spectacular aura aboutcroco has a spectacular aura about

What an awesome time this would be for a great first quarter.
croco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 07:52 PM   #200
mavsjunkie
Golden Member

I personally think we have to play the exact same as last game, if we actually hit our shots, it'll be a blow-out, but if it's not going to be a blow out, we have to continue to do what we've been doing.