Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-21-2012, 06:54 PM   #1
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

Hello OT, Crowder missed the last second shot and really thought he got fouled.
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Kidd to Dirk is the present day Stockton to Malone.

roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 07:01 PM   #2
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Great win. Took some ballsy effort from James and Crowder to win it against a very talented Spurs team.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 08:00 PM   #3
dallasmavsnews

dallasmavsnews is on a distinguished road

Mavs beat spurs in ot
Old 07-21-2012, 08:06 PM   #4
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasmavsnews View Post
Mavs beat spurs in ot
Broussard said the same according to a source.

No points allowed in OT, nice. Any updates on Jones?

Last edited by Kante; 07-21-2012 at 08:07 PM.
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 08:19 PM   #5
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kante View Post
Broussard said the same according to a source.
Giggle.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 11:17 PM   #6
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Crow is listed as 6'6" on NBA.com. That dude better be "strong like bull" if he's going to be up to guarding NBA small forwards.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 11:29 PM   #7
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
Crow is listed as 6'6" on NBA.com. That dude better be "strong like bull" if he's going to be up to guarding NBA small forwards.
DraftExpress shows 6'3.75" without shoes and 6'5.5" with.

I'll fall back on my standard argument for the last few years: Who are the 3's who scare you? It's something of a dying breed in the NBA, it would seem, as the wing positions meld more and more. I remember throwing out something incendiary like "there are no true 3's anymore" a couple years ago, to get slapped back with the example of LeBron James. Well...yeah. He plays every position! Is Durant a 3? I guess, these days...but not anywhere near like something in the Aguirre/Dantley mold.
Old 07-22-2012, 07:53 PM   #8
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post

I'll fall back on my standard argument for the last few years: Who are the 3's who scare you? It's something of a dying breed in the NBA, it would seem, as the wing positions meld more and more. I remember throwing out something incendiary like "there are no true 3's anymore" a couple years ago, to get slapped back with the example of LeBron James. Well...yeah. He plays every position! Is Durant a 3? I guess, these days...but not anywhere near like something in the Aguirre/Dantley mold.
Well, at that height, I doubt he will be quick enough to guard shooting guards.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 07-22-2012, 08:24 PM   #9
Dundalis

Dundalis is a jewel in the roughDundalis is a jewel in the roughDundalis is a jewel in the roughDundalis is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

Draftexpress has an ammendment to that on the tweets column left hand side

DraftExpress: Jae Crowder grew an inch and a quarter since the Nets Combine two weeks ago. He's now a much more attractive 6-4 3/4 without shoes.
2012-06-08 12:38:19

Still not great size for a SF.
Dundalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 08:59 PM   #10
sike
The Preacha

Is that that their "cute" way of admitting they got it wrong the first time?? Seems pretty ridiculous.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dundalis View Post

DraftExpress: Jae Crowder grew an inch and a quarter since the Nets Combine two weeks ago. He's now a much more attractive 6-4 3/4 without shoes.

Old 07-23-2012, 09:35 AM   #11
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dundalis View Post
Draftexpress has an ammendment to that on the tweets column left hand side

Still not great size for a SF.
How is his wingspan? That's the key here, because he's really strong. If he has good length, he'll be allright.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 10:50 PM   #12
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'll fall back on my standard argument for the last few years: Who are the 3's who scare you?
Josh Howard. He's simply unguardable.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 06:54 PM   #13
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Jones and Crowder made the All-Summer League Team: http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2012/0...named-co-mvps/

Quote:
LAS VEGAS — Memphis guard Josh Selby and Portland point guard Damian Lillard were named co-MVPs of the Las Vegas Summer League on Sunday.

Selby, the Grizzlies’ second-year guard out of Kansas, led all players in scoring at 27.5 points per game as Memphis went 2-2 entering its final game Sunday. Selby shot 59.3 percent from the floor — including 70.6 percent on 3-pointers. Selby made at least five 3-pointers in each game, talling 24 in the four games (24-for-34). Selby was also active defensively, averaging 2.5 steals.

Lillard, whom the Blazers took sixth overall in the 2012 Draft, averaged 26.5 points, 4.0 rebounds and 5.6 assists in four games. Lillard shots 43.8 percent from the floor, highlighted by a 31-point, seven-assist performance in Thursday’s 84-78 win over Atlanta. Lillard finished second in scoring (first among rookies) and sixth in assists (third among rookies).

All-Summer League Team:
Josh Selby – Memphis Grizzlies
Damian Lillard – Portland Trail Blazers
Malcolm Thomas – Chicago Bulls
Bradley Beal – Washington Wizards
Tobias Harris – Milwaukee Bucks
John Henson – Milwaukee Bucks
Jeremy Lamb – Houston Rockets
Dominique Jones – Dallas Mavericks
Cory Joseph – San Antonio Spurs
Jimmy Butler – Chicago Bulls
Kemba Walker – Charlotte Bobcats
Donatas Motiejunas – Houston Rockets
Jae Crowder – Dallas Mavericks

Last edited by Kante; 07-22-2012 at 06:54 PM.
Old 07-22-2012, 10:02 PM   #14
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

If he can play he can play. Within reason, size isn't all that important. Had he been 2 inches taller, he would have been a lottery pick, easily. But I don't believe the lack of the two inches will deter him from being a good player. His skills is what is going to keep him in the league. He needs consistency on the 3 ball, and the free throw line. He needs to learn some nuances in the low post. But those can develop if he works hard in the off time and it appears he is the type of player who is a gymrat so I don't think it will be an issue.

High energy and willingness covers up a lot of shortcomings.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 10:16 PM   #15
HueyFreeman

HueyFreeman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
If he can play he can play. Within reason, size isn't all that important. Had he been 2 inches taller, he would have been a lottery pick, easily. But I don't believe the lack of the two inches will deter him from being a good player. His skills is what is going to keep him in the league. He needs consistency on the 3 ball, and the free throw line. He needs to learn some nuances in the low post. But those can develop if he works hard in the off time and it appears he is the type of player who is a gymrat so I don't think it will be an issue.

High energy and willingness covers up a lot of shortcomings.
So gonna steal your sig. You know which part.
"Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding. It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore, trust the physician and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility." - Khalil Gibran

HueyFreeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 09:25 AM   #16
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Wish they'd put out an All Summer League Bust team beginning with Dion Waiters.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 09:34 AM   #17
GermanStandard

GermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to behold

All Summerleague Bust Team

Austin Rivers
Dion Waiters
Draymond Green
Andrew Goudelock
Kendall Marshall
Fab Melo
Robert Sacre

any1 more?

-------------------------------------------------

Baller from the G'
GermanStandard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 09:41 AM   #18
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStandard View Post
All Summerleague Bust Team

Austin Rivers
Dion Waiters
Draymond Green
Andrew Goudelock
Kendall Marshall
Fab Melo
Robert Sacre

any1 more?
Good list. Fab Melo was awwwwwful. And he had ten games to play in...yuck.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 10:24 AM   #19
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

oilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of light

Sounds like the mavs might have hit on these guys. Can someone tell me how summer league translate the NBA? Is it usually a good indicator?
oilfieldtrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 10:32 AM   #20
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldtrash View Post
Sounds like the mavs might have hit on these guys. Can someone tell me how summer league translate the NBA? Is it usually a good indicator?
No.
Old 07-23-2012, 01:56 PM   #21
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Crowder 16.6pts 5.4reb, 1.6ast, 2.0steals, 0.8blocks
James 10.2pts, 9reb, 2.6blocks

Not bad for our young guys. Crowder wasnt terribly efficient scoring but he filled the stat sheet with assists, blocks, rebounds and a lot of steals. James averaged nearly a double-double in 29min with almost 3 blocks per game.

Doesnt necessarily transfer to the NBA level but its certainly nice to have them pass the first test.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 03:50 PM   #22
JeffViggiano
Banned

JeffViggiano will become famous soon enoughJeffViggiano will become famous soon enough

good work by our kids...
JeffViggiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 09:55 AM   #23
davblue

davblue is a jewel in the roughdavblue is a jewel in the roughdavblue is a jewel in the roughdavblue is a jewel in the rough

Interesting Bernard James article.
davblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:21 AM   #24
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by davblue View Post
Great read, thanks for posting.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 02:08 PM   #25
Kante
Diamond Member

Rookie photoshoot:

Old 08-23-2012, 03:32 PM   #26
jamaljasonandjimmy

jamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kante View Post
Rookie photoshoot:

whos the celtic?

pass the rock to the german moses
jamaljasonandjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 04:03 PM   #27
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

I tweeted out photo links from the shoot yesterday, if you want to check them out.
Old 08-23-2012, 01:10 PM   #28
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Some amusing (meaningless) results from the annual rookie survey. Good to see the new guys' names pop up a few times.
Old 08-23-2012, 03:34 PM   #29
jamaljasonandjimmy

jamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of light

how do u post pics?

Last edited by jamaljasonandjimmy; 08-23-2012 at 03:35 PM.
jamaljasonandjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 03:53 PM   #30
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone know how to post a video to Facebook?
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 04:24 PM   #31
Kante
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamaljasonandjimmy View Post
whos the celtic?
I could not care less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
Does anyone know how to post a video to Facebook?
Need an account on brazzers first...
Old 08-23-2012, 05:53 PM   #32
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

guessing Fab Melo.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 11:58 PM   #33
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by Windmill360; 08-26-2012 at 12:01 AM.
Windmill360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 12:14 AM   #34
chumdawg
Guru

If you're not down on that #9, I've got no use for you. #fifteenyears
Old 08-26-2012, 12:16 AM   #35
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you're not down on that #9, I've got no use for you. #fifteenyears
#what?
Old 08-26-2012, 12:22 AM   #36
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360 View Post
#what?
He's gonna play fifteen years in this league.

Not as bullish on Cunningham's prospects. There's some bust potential there.
Old 08-26-2012, 12:27 PM   #37
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He's gonna play fifteen years in this league.

Not as bullish on Cunningham's prospects. There's some bust potential there.
Crowder's the most NBA ready on the front end, too, at least in my eyes.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 12:27 AM   #38
Windmill360
Diamond Member

15 years ala eddie najera or.... shawn marion?

Edit: i guess najera only made it 12 years but i think you get it

Last edited by Windmill360; 08-26-2012 at 12:29 AM.
Windmill360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 12:30 AM   #39
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360 View Post
15 years ala eddie najera or.... shawn marion?
A mix of the two. Yeah, that's it. A mix of the two.
Old 08-26-2012, 12:31 AM   #40
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Gotcha