Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 10-09-2007, 07:27 AM   #601
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
OH BABY

YOU GUYS THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO LOSE DIDN'T YOU?????

I'M STILL UNDEFEATED BABYYYYYYYYYYYY

WHAT A GAME
Good Job Alby...............

I'll bet the pucker factor was at 10.5 though.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2007, 07:37 AM   #602
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

OMG it sucks to be Buffalo.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 08:27 AM   #603
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicken Diavlo
Was it me... or did the refs have it in for TO tonight?

The bogus spiking penalty...

The incompletion which was a force out...

Pass interference on the 2pt conversion... however I don't think they call that one anyways.

and then on the review of his catch after the onside recovery. Wasn't that against the rules? The cowboys had already ran down field and ran another play after a referee had placed the ball. They spiked it.

A win is a win, i know... but that just bugged me.
That was DEFINATELY a force out and the guys on tv agreed with the refs. Total BS. There is no question he would have come down in bounds had the defesive back not pushed him in the back.
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 08:41 AM   #604
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Total time Dallas had the lead: 0:00.

How often does a team get its first lead after the final buzzer?
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 09:02 AM   #605
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

BBB

Bring Back Bledsoe!

Just kidding don't shoot
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 09:23 AM   #606
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

From DMN blog. "Tim McMahon" I'm not crazy about this guy.

Quote:
Trouble brewing for T.O.?

I'm on the record saying that this would be a trouble-free season for T.O. My logic was that Wade Phillips, Jason Garrett and Tony Romo would make sure that T.O. was involved on the field and happy off it.

Well, T.O. has a grand total of five catches for 55 yards in the last two games. That's his least productive back-to-back performances since the final two games of San Francisco's 2001 season.

T.O. was pretty vocal on the sideline tonight. He said he was simply trying to make sure Romo didn't get down on himself.

"I tried to stay with him and told him that we had his back and to just keep with it," T.O. said. "That's what we're all about."

When asked about the two-point conversion, T.O. said the ball was underthrown. That's bull. Romo threw a good ball, but scrub CB Jabari Greer just ripped it out of T.O.'s hands. T.O. also should have made the catch on the out route after the onside kick. The pass was low and a little behind him, but Hall of Famers make those kind of plays.

T.O. was all smiles after the game. He's given no recent reasons to think he's about to be disruptive to the Cowboys. But I've just got a bad feeling that he'll blow up Sunday if he's shown up by Randy Moss.
The two-point conversion ball WAS underthrown. It made it instead of a jump ball one that came down into his chest where the defender had his hands there. I also hate that "should-have-made" reporting. Romo shouldn't have thrown 5 picks either. I just do not like reporters who think they are something.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 09:33 AM   #607
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
From DMN blog. "Tim McMahon" I'm not crazy about this guy.

The two-point conversion ball WAS underthrown. It made it instead of a jump ball one that came down into his chest where the defender had his hands there. I also hate that "should-have-made" reporting. Romo shouldn't have thrown 5 picks either. I just do not like reporters who think they are something.

I'm telling you - they're trying to push T.O. over the edge... All he can do is come back next week and get 3 TDs on 200 yards receiving (although the National Sports Media will still only focus on any passes he drops...)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 09:46 AM   #608
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookit
That was DEFINATELY a force out and the guys on tv agreed with the refs. Total BS. There is no question he would have come down in bounds had the defesive back not pushed him in the back.
I felt like TO got at least two very suspect calls against him last night....VERY suspect.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 09:48 AM   #609
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

why haven't we been working TO and MB3 in the last two games? TO needs to be in the slot a bit more...I love him over the middle on quick slants. And I've seen far too much JJ...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 10-09-2007, 09:49 AM   #610
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I thought it was rather obvious too...but maybe we had a less than perfect angle

Old 10-09-2007, 10:00 AM   #611
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

And the Cowboys obviously ran into the kicker, so you win some, you lose some.
Old 10-09-2007, 10:03 AM   #612
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
And the Cowboys obviously ran into the kicker, so you win some, you lose some.
and some times you win 5 in a row.

by the way...everyone who can, should give alby rep

Old 10-09-2007, 10:04 AM   #613
sike
The Preacha

as for me...You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to alby again.

Old 10-09-2007, 10:20 AM   #614
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

haha thanks sike. The NFL, the media, and a lot of the general public want to see TO fail, it's pretty sad. Yes, he drops passes but the guy is a beast at 6' 3" and is a very dangerous weapon when given opportunties. You need to keep him in the game early or else he will get frustrated, that's just human nature--no, it is not bad if he's pissed off on the sidelines about not getting the ball or the fact that his quarterback threw 4 first half interceptions. That's what you WANT to see from your players.

1. you can't review a play after the ball has been snapped
2. that was PI on the 2-point conversion
3. that was not a spiking, delay of game penalty
4. he was forced out before he could get his right foot inbounds

the cameras are focusing in on him everytime something negative happens waiting for an explosion. they see him talking to Romo and hope its really him about to bash his QB. Don't you want your players to get Romo into the game after throwing all those picks? Truth of the matter is, TO is hated--but what he showed last night was pretty darn good leadership from a veteran.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84

Last edited by alby; 10-09-2007 at 10:23 AM.
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 10:29 AM   #615
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
Truth of the matter is, TO is hated--but what he showed last night was pretty darn good leadership from a veteran.
and he didn't mind telling us either

I actually like TO and think Jason G. needs to get back to making him a bigger priority early on...

Old 10-09-2007, 11:13 AM   #616
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
and he didn't mind telling us either

I actually like TO and think Jason G. needs to get back to making him a bigger priority early on...

next week.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 12:04 PM   #617
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog
next week.
if you're not right...I'm gonna slap you for getting my hopes up.

Old 10-09-2007, 12:43 PM   #618
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

i've never seen a player so obviously being riddled by outside sources. some dumbass on nfl primetime went on a 20 second rant about how TO is the most overrated player in the league. Kornheiser brought up the BS that was the spiking call, and tirico asked 'so you think it was personal??' and they never said anything about it again - i'm sure they got hushed by the producers.

that's pure bullshit. he led the league in TD's last year, and is the primary reciever on a team that's 5-0 this year. TO IS AN ANGEL. THERE I SAID IT.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 12:56 PM   #619
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Same here. And I agree when you throw a lob pass like Romo did on that play its suppose to only be caught by the reciever. Greer should've never had a chance at that ball. I thought it was a pass interference as well but you almost never get that called on a lob like that. Not to mention its TO.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 01:42 PM   #620
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Another vote for an underthrown ball on the conversion attempt.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 01:54 PM   #621
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

yup. you gotta throw to the pylon. that ball diidn't make it there.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 02:02 PM   #622
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely underthrown.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 02:03 PM   #623
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

How do you expect TO to "rise above" if the ball is not "above" for him to "rise" to?

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
Old 10-09-2007, 05:13 PM   #624
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty
How do you expect TO to "rise above" if the ball is not "above" for him to "rise" to?
By being shorter?

I don't have a replay thing to look at, but I remember thinking that his feet touched the ground right before the ball came out. I'm glad it was ripped out though so that we got to win the game instead.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 05:20 PM   #625
ty
Diamond Member

I don't think there is any way he could have held on to that ball. The defender's arms/hands were basically between TO's body and the ball.

Old 10-09-2007, 06:01 PM   #626
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

i have no vCash. but at least the boys got the win.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 08:48 PM   #627
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty
I don't think there is any way he could have held on to that ball. The defender's arms/hands were basically between TO's body and the ball.
without looking back to see where the ball was.

Contact Me
Old 10-09-2007, 09:29 PM   #628
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

espn is playing (in part) the 92-93 nfc championship game between Dallas and San Fran.....classic stuff.

92-93 Dallas D >>>>> 2007 Dallas D
Old 10-09-2007, 10:00 PM   #629
alby
Guru

I just finished watching it. It's the third time they've showed it in the last month lol

you think cowboys mania is catching fire?

Contact Me
Old 10-09-2007, 11:11 PM   #630
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos
92-93 Dallas D >>>>> 2007 Dallas D
That's like saying 05 Mavs >>>>>>> 92 Mavs...

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 10-09-2007 at 11:12 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 11:17 PM   #631
alby
Guru

1991/92 Dallas Mavericks

per 100 possessions
offense - 103.0 points per game (rank 26 out of 27)
defense - 111.2 points per game (rank 26 our of 27)

lol ouch.

Contact Me
Old 10-09-2007, 11:36 PM   #632
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

There was actually a lot of talent on that team, too. Ro and Derek and Davis were still together, and Donaldson was still there. Granted, some of them were getting old. Fat Lever didn't help us, and neither did our young guys.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 11:46 PM   #633
alby
Guru

Rolando Blackman $1,920,000
Brad Davis $600,000
Terry Davis $382,000
James Donaldson $880,000
Alex English $500,000
Tom Garrick $200,000
Derek Harper $1,725,000
Donald Hodge $130,000
Brian Howard $130,000
Mike Iuzzolino $185,000
Fat Lever $1,619,000
Rodney McCray $1,025,000
Tracy Moore $130,000
Brian Quinnett $450,000
John Shasky $250,000
Doug Smith $1,500,000
Kelvin Upshaw $250,000
Joao Vianna $130,000
Randy White $855,000
Herb Williams $1,183,000

We had Alex English?? dang what a squad

Contact Me

Last edited by alby; 10-09-2007 at 11:48 PM.
Old 10-10-2007, 12:33 AM   #634
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S0a2a9Te8U
Old 10-10-2007, 12:40 AM   #635
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkgreatness
They might want to mention the 2 or 3 seconds that weren't taken off the clock on the on side kick....gift.
Old 10-10-2007, 12:42 AM   #636
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

lol, i just noticed that.
Old 10-10-2007, 01:07 AM   #637
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i was thinking the same thing. Tirico(who is a douche) was sitting there saying you have one official watching for a force out and one watching for the catch what an amazing job. I was thinking, ummm the one that was watching for the force out must have been blind.

Couple of other things, the 2point play was blatant pi for two reasons, one faceguarding is illegal in the nfl. Even if he didnt touch to it would have been pi. Second his arms are CLEARLY on tos forearms before he touches the ball.

Couple of other things, about the kick timeout rule. I dont have a problem with it but that official has a whistle for a reason. Blow the damn thing when he calls the timeout. dont talk to him. Second im really waiting for someone to miss the first one and make the second one.

as for romo i liked that he kept coming after he screwed up. Very happy with how this game played out.

as for to, all the talks about the drops are just pure stupidity. You know who the top 4 in drops were last year? To, Andre Johnson, Steve Smith and chad johnson. ALL GREAT RECEIVERS DROP MORE PASSES THAN CRAPPY RECEIVERS BECAUSE THEY GET THROWN MORE PASSES! its common sense. If you get 110 passes thrown to you, you are more likely to drop 15-20 then if you get 45-50 passes thrown to you.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 01:17 AM   #638
alby
Guru

damn fine post son

Contact Me
Old 10-10-2007, 01:23 AM   #639
alby
Guru

i can watch irvin celebrate that win all day long

Contact Me
Old 10-10-2007, 01:33 AM   #640
ty
Diamond Member

Wade got it right. We need to throw TO the ball.