Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 06-28-2012, 11:42 PM   #841
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

Wrong thread

Last edited by jleefilled; 06-29-2012 at 12:13 AM.
jleefilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2012, 10:13 AM   #842
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Stein just said that he believes this deal will go through sometime today. Utah wasn't happy with the delays and etc, but it would take an "abrupt u-turn" for this to not have a happy ending for all 3 parties. Mo Williams is willing to sign off on his PO and go to Utah.
Old 06-29-2012, 05:01 PM   #843
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Deadline is extended one day. Everything is expected to go through tomorrow.
http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/...ay-sources-say
Old 06-29-2012, 05:06 PM   #844
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

oilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of light

Done deal reported on espn.
oilfieldtrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 05:15 PM   #845
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldtrash View Post
Done deal reported on espn.
Mo's opt in is reportedly done. I haven't seen anything to suggest that the trade of Odom is anything other than pending with an extremely likelihood of completion within 24 hours. Source me wrong if you've got one, though.
Old 06-29-2012, 05:17 PM   #846
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

oilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
Mo's opt in is reportedly done. I haven't seen anything to suggest that the trade of Odom is anything other than pending with an extremely likelihood of completion within 24 hours. Source me wrong if you've got one, though.
Yeah I was just talking about the opt in.
oilfieldtrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 05:21 PM   #847
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Well there goes 2.4 of dead weight out the door.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 05:33 PM   #848
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

So Haywood is 100% to be amnestied if Deron agrees to come... correct? Any other outs or that is it?

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 05:38 PM   #849
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
So Haywood is 100% to be amnestied if Deron agrees to come... correct? Any other outs or that is it?
There are still options, a trade down the pipe, who knows, someone may want a big body or active wing in marion. Biggest thing is Deron's decision.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 06:11 PM   #850
BGMaverick9
Guru

The LA Times is reporting that it's a done deal:

Dallas sends Odom to the Clippers, Mo Williams to Utah, draft rights of Furkan Aldemir go to Houston, Dallas gets Jazz trade exception and cash from Rockets.
Old 06-29-2012, 06:29 PM   #851
MavsFTR
Golden Member

MavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud of

Someone make the "Lamar Odom Appreciation Thread"!
MavsFTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 07:00 PM   #852
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
The LA Times is reporting that it's a done deal:

Dallas sends Odom to the Clippers, Mo Williams to Utah, draft rights of Furkan Aldemir go to Houston, Dallas gets Jazz trade exception and cash from Rockets.
Good. While I realize it would have been nice for the Mavs if he would have extended the deadline into free agency to give them a chance to work out a S&T, and while the likely truth here is that this trade made both the Clips (assuming Chauncey's back for them and healthy) and the Jazz better, it's worth it to me emotionally just to have that P.O.S. off the team.

Am I the only one that's looking forward to seeing the first Dirk vs. Lamar matchup next season?
Old 06-29-2012, 07:29 PM   #853
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
it's worth it to me emotionally just to have that P.O.S. off the team.
Kind of like when Joe (Liotta) said: No one could stand the son of a b*tch when he was alive, so I told him to stick it!

And yeah, I imagine Dirk will try and show up LamLam next year.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 07:43 PM   #854
BGMaverick9
Guru

Mavs ended up also giving up the rights to Shan Foster and acquired the rights of Tadija Dragicevic from Utah.
Old 06-29-2012, 07:57 PM   #855
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Dayum. They don't have Usher anymore.
Old 06-29-2012, 08:32 PM   #856
Bayliss

Oh yeah and not that he's gone:

F*ck Lamar and the Kardashian he rode in on....
Old 06-29-2012, 09:14 PM   #857
mavsjunkie
Golden Member

mavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to all

What a POS SCUM he is for being a highly paid bum, running around with his bit** ass camera crew instead of being a professional and adhering to what HE HIMSELF wanted. As a basketball player, I hate that POS.
Old 06-29-2012, 10:02 PM   #858
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to take the high road and wish Lamar Odom the best - I hope he finds a permanent home . . . FOR ME TO POOP ON!

Seriously, f*ck Lamar Odom.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 10:23 PM   #859
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

This should be a big selling point to Deron. No Odom to drag the team down again.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:11 PM   #860
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
This should be a big selling point to Deron. No Odom to drag the team down again.
I'd say that the selling point is they're showing that they're willing to take chances in order to win. The theme is striking when an opportunity comes along. They knew that Odom had his hangups going into the acquisition but they did what they could to try to make it work.

The alternative could be projected as "look at them, they enabled a player to do whatever they want and look how it ruined their team."
Old 06-29-2012, 11:15 PM   #861
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

I hope his knee shatters.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:33 PM   #862
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Trade exception and cap space totally make this deal
Getting rid of Odom is a plus too.
Trading the rights to useless players just seems a bit puzzling to me.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:58 PM   #863
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Trade exception and cap space totally make this deal
Getting rid of Odom is a plus too.
Trading the rights to useless players just seems a bit puzzling to me.
The trace exception is pretty useless if Deron decides to sign here.

You have to send something in a trade, which is why you see rights to non-NBA draft picks moving around.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 06-29-2012 at 11:58 PM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 12:00 AM   #864
clutch#41
Golden Member

clutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the rough

what can the mavs do with this trade exception?
clutch#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 01:19 AM   #865
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
The trace exception is pretty useless if Deron decides to sign here.

You have to send something in a trade, which is why you see rights to non-NBA draft picks moving around.
If we can stay over the cap (and thus keep all the rights to our own free agents and trade exceptions) AND we can swing a sign and trade with Brooklyn to secure Deron, then that trade exception may be invaluable.

Unlikely admittedly.

Anyway, back to the thread in general:

I just wonder if we will be able to pull of Deron without an SnT. If we renounced all rights to all our free agents, we'd still have our first rounder and 5x the minimum salary, meaning we'd be sitting at 40.155million-- about 18million in cap space. Unless I'm mistaken, to get cap space, we'd have to renounce all exceptions as well (MLE, TPE) and Deron would take nearly all of that. We'd have to fill the other 4 spots with only minimum contracts meaning Kidd would have to take a minimum deal and we'd have only:

1- Dirk
2- Deron
3- Marion or Haywood
4- Carter
5- Wright
6- Jones
7- Beaubois
8- Cunningham
----------------------
(9)- James
(10)- Crowder

and we'd need to fill two more spots with minimum contracts. And in other words, assuming we sign our second rounders:

(Haywood)/James
Dirk/Wright
(Marion)/Carter/Crowder
Beaubois/Cunningham/Jones
Deron

If we want to pick up Deron through free agency, then we need to amnesty either Haywood or Marion and we will have an incredibly thin team.

Marion: We have Carter who is old and inconsistent and possibly Crowder who will be inconsistent as many rookies can be to man the 2.

Haywood: We have only the undersized rookie, Bernard James to man that position. We may be able to pick up Mahinmi, but that isnt a sure thing.

Either way, we'll need either Roddy or Cunningham to backup Deron and we'll be pretty thin to the point of putting sub-optimal guys into the starting lineup and using rookies in our rotation which isnt a bad thing per-se but its risky.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 01:21 AM   #866
He15man

He15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to all

As far as Odom goes, i say good riddance. I have never been impressed with Lamar Odom throughout his entire career.
Old 06-30-2012, 03:56 AM   #867
Spurred1

Spurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to all

Hope he screws up the Clippers and he and Chris Paul get into a fistfight on court and get suspended. Lamar deserves nothing but shit for all the crap he pulled. Don't tell me it was a bad fit , or he was unhappy here. The nutless wonder asked for a trade from the Lakers after his delicate psyche was hurt-Lakers should have really punished him and sent him to the Bobcats or Wizards. He was traded to a contending team, and instead of TRYING to help the team, he turns into a insufferable drama queen. He should feel shame for taking millions from Cuban-that's felony theft.
Spurred1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 08:10 PM   #868
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

Per Twitter...lol Odom is such a fail

Chris Tomasson: Dwyane Wade/Chris Bosh at least had class to call Jerry Colangelo directly to drop out of Olympic consideration. Lamar Odom had agent do it
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Kidd to Dirk is the present day Stockton to Malone.

roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 08:41 PM   #869
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurred1 View Post
Hope he screws up the Clippers and he and Chris Paul get into a fistfight on court and get suspended. Lamar deserves nothing but shit for all the crap he pulled. Don't tell me it was a bad fit , or he was unhappy here. The nutless wonder asked for a trade from the Lakers after his delicate psyche was hurt-Lakers should have really punished him and sent him to the Bobcats or Wizards. He was traded to a contending team, and instead of TRYING to help the team, he turns into a insufferable drama queen. He should feel shame for taking millions from Cuban-that's felony theft.
Chris Paul will kick his (blank) ass.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 08:48 PM   #870
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Chris Paul will kick his (blank) ass.
I wish Dirk did!!

I think Paul will if necessary. Unfortunately, expectations are now lower and I think Odom will play good enough to meet those.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 08:51 PM   #871
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

Dirk aint that kind of dude but if Stackhouse were still here he would have kicked his a$$
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Kidd to Dirk is the present day Stockton to Malone.

roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 09:17 PM   #872
BGMaverick9
Guru

Old 07-02-2012, 10:21 PM   #873
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner View Post
Dirk aint that kind of dude but if Stackhouse were still here he would have kicked his a$$
I do miss some stackhouse, he was a bad mothe.... Shut yo mouth, I'm talking about stack.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 07-02-2012, 11:21 PM   #874
WurzburgBorn

WurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to all

Popping back in to say a quick hello to everyone and a big f bomb to Lamar Odom.
I will be purchasing tickets to the first game the Clippers come to Dallas, just so I can boo him.

Last edited by WurzburgBorn; 07-02-2012 at 11:28 PM.
WurzburgBorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:58 PM   #875
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

F O-dumb.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 08:06 AM   #876
Dnowit41

Dnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by WurzburgBorn View Post
Popping back in to say a quick hello to everyone and a big f bomb to Lamar Odom.
I will be purchasing tickets to the first game the Clippers come to Dallas, just so I can boo him.
Shower this mofo with boos. It's the least we can do.

A clear night in big D. Thousands of fans ready...anxiously awaiting his arrival.
The signal high in the Dallas sky calls for one person, and one person alone.........#41
Dnowit41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 08:26 AM   #877
dude1394
Guru

Not worth the air.
Old 07-03-2012, 09:10 PM   #878
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Go F*** yourself, Odom. Hope you step on your dick.
Old 07-05-2012, 02:31 AM   #879
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Odom and the Lakers get the last laugh.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 07:22 AM   #880
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Have fun with him stupid Clippers.

Guys gonna steal another 8 million for nothing...

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap..._Weight_Issues
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hopehegetsgilloolyed, lamar odom > cadbane, lol khloe, odom's bag of rocks, odom's empty bag