Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-20-2009, 05:45 PM   #241
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Daniel? Is Sean Ellison important?

Will Starbuck get back in a Viper like she needs to be? I think the fact that she hasn't been in one since she returned is important. (or has she?)

I fear Galactica is going to be used as a decoy and destroyed tonight. I just don't know if that old beat up base ship is going to be able to do much damage.

It should be fun. I'm strapped in and ready to go.
Old 03-20-2009, 06:09 PM   #242
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

I still don't understand why there is only one "rebel" baseship. I mean, didn't ALL of the 3's, 6's, Leobens, and 8's (except Boomer) turn against the other Cylons? Shouldn't there be MILLIONS on their side?
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 10:13 PM   #243
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, that was ridiculously anticlimactic. I'm sorry but season 4 as whole was a huge let-down IMO, after the awesomeness that was season 3.

I might be alone here, but I really think that ending the series seems really arbitrary and forced. I remember hearing a while back that season 4 would be the last and I kept thinking "Why?" and "How are they going to wrap up so much story in one season." Of course it's always good not to keep a show going too long, but I really think this one logically should've gone on at least a couple of more seasons. There was so much more that could've been done.

Looking back on the show now that it's over, I was a LOT happier not knowing any of the big secrets. And why the hell did Cavill kill himself?
Old 03-20-2009, 10:16 PM   #244
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be back in a bit. Gotta do something real quick.

But for right now, I'll just say that apart from that last bit of silliness at the end, I thought it was as good as they could have done. They shouldn't have left that much to wrap up in two hours, but since they did....that was probably as good as it was going to get, imo.
Old 03-20-2009, 10:54 PM   #245
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

-I thought they relied too heavily on "The Divine" to explain things. Mainly, "inner Six" and what Kara was. I mean come on...if God was guiding Baltar, I have to think he'd do a better frakking job than that.

-Again...Kara deserved a better explanation. The song just sort of coming to her like it did would have meant more if she had been...well, real. And her hallucinations/visions of her father...She's an angel...the angel was having hallucinations?

-I'm glad Hera was important. Those notes she drew pointed them where they needed to go...where we always thought they were going.

-The Opera house dream. I don't think they had that all worked out 3 or 4 years ago, but I give them a lot of credit for making it work. The final five on the balcony...Hera being delivered to the CIC where she could help in ending things...that was pretty clever.

-Cavil shot himself because what, huh? He was about to die anyway. I think they under-used that character. I really like that actor. He was quite deliciously evil.

-Like that Boomer got killed.

-Liked when the sh!t hit the fan with Tory and Tyrol. Love that he killed her. I never liked her.

-Anders...that poor dude never got out of the tub. Must have been kind of a bummer for that actor.

-The character that is Apollo got shafted a little.

-Again....the thing at the end was just horrible. Much like the last Harry Potter book, I'm going to remember it as ending one chapter earlier than it did. When I re-watch this, I'm stopping it with Adama and Hera looking up at the sky. 150,000 years later was completely unnecessary.

-The stuff with the Old Man and Roslin was sad. It was. My wife was crying. It was kind of beautiful, though. Even if it was a little cheesy that she just barely made it there before dying. If any two people deserved to see the end, and what they accomplished, it was those two.

-So, we're all part Cylon?

Just found something. I think you'll all want to read this: http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/sc...e-got-answers/

Quote:
Moore: Kara is what you want her to be. It’s easy to put the label on her of “angel” or “messenger of God” or something like that. Kara Thrace died and was resurrected and came back and took the people to their final end. That was her role, her destiny in the show… We debated back and forth in the writers’ room about giving it more clarity and saying definitively what she is. We decided that the more you try to put a name on it, the less interesting it became, and we just decided this was the most interesting way for her to go out, with her just disappearing and [leave people wondering exactly what she was].

Last edited by Flacolaco; 03-20-2009 at 11:02 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 12:10 AM   #246
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Oh and hey, how about that movie that's apparently coming out? "The Plan"

That sounds cool.

And the series "Caprica"....I will watch...but that looks in danger of cancellation before it even gets started. I wouldn't get too attached to that one.

Tell you what does look kind of good....that big "Warehouse 13" trailer they gave us early on. I think I might set the DVR for that one and check it out. July apparently.
Old 03-21-2009, 12:18 AM   #247
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Well I liked it. The ending was a bit too much though. It was unnecessary. But I'm glad to know that Baltar knew what Caprica was after. We at least got that much out of it. I giggled seeing Moore there with the magazine.

The series Caprica, they said it would be available this year on DVD? So they aren't going to air it?
Old 03-21-2009, 09:10 AM   #248
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

After thinking some more I am bothered by a few more things that are out of character from what we grew accustomed to.

The flying off with Laura to see the animals up close was really well done. But what I don't get is why play that as the last time Lee sees his father? Is Admiral going to die as well? That doesn't make sense to me and just makes me sad to think about.

Also, Tyroll going to die alone was sad. Why all of a sudden do these characters want nothing to do with each other?

Bill would be the only one that would make sense about, having just lost Laura. But even after that I think he would want what is left of his family around him.

I did like how they ended Thraces story. But it is still sad for Lee.... all alone. He probably thought that they would finally have time and justification to live as a couple. Sad.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 03-21-2009 at 09:59 AM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 11:26 AM   #249
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

I also thought the decision to let the centurions have the base ship was extraordinarily hasty. I guess they were in no shape to fight another battle, but that just seemed like a bad call.
Old 03-21-2009, 02:06 PM   #250
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
I also thought the decision to let the centurions have the base ship was extraordinarily hasty. I guess they were in no shape to fight another battle, but that just seemed like a bad call.
I just assumed they wanted to leave an storyline opening for a reunion special.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 02:16 PM   #251
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo View Post
After thinking some more I am bothered by a few more things that are out of character from what we grew accustomed to.

The flying off with Laura to see the animals up close was really well done. But what I don't get is why play that as the last time Lee sees his father? Is Admiral going to die as well? That doesn't make sense to me and just makes me sad to think about.
I had to think about this too. I wonder how long Adama spent flying and how far he went. I wonder if he sent the raptor into outerspace eventually, and perhaps his farewell was due the fact that he would suddenly be a nomad and lack adequate transportation to return to camp. I may be reaching, but that's what I came up with.

Quote:
Also, Tyroll going to die alone was sad. Why all of a sudden do these characters want nothing to do with each other?
In defense of everyone that wanted to be alone, they had been stuck with each other for a REALLY long time. I can understand the desire for some real solitudue after living for years on a ship.

Quote:
Bill would be the only one that would make sense about, having just lost Laura. But even after that I think he would want what is left of his family around him.
I basically agree.
Quote:
I did like how they ended Thraces story. But it is still sad for Lee.... all alone. He probably thought that they would finally have time and justification to live as a couple. Sad.
I liked the Kara ending as well....she really was a messenger of God afterall I guess. I wouldn't worry about Lee...in my mind he didn't remain alone for very long...maybe he hooked up with a pre-verbal chick...

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 03-21-2009 at 02:17 PM.
Old 03-21-2009, 02:21 PM   #252
mary
Troll Hunter

Quote:
-Like that Boomer got killed.
Quote:
-Liked when the sh!t hit the fan with Tory and Tyrol. Love that he killed her. I never liked her.
I had to rewind and rewatch these two scenes as soon as they happened. Loved them both.

Old 03-22-2009, 01:43 AM   #253
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

By the way...lost in all of the heavy questions of the finale were a couple of scenes. Mainly...Tigh and Adama in the strip club. Especially Adama yelling "I DON'T WANT A LAP DANCE" and the colonel yelling YEAAAH!@!!!!" every time he took a shot.

Those two were doing some awesome comedy. Also, in the flashback when they were talking with boomer, her standing there scared, and they were drinking....yet another comedy routine. I was giggling throughout those scenes. Very funny stuff. Very well done.
Old 03-22-2009, 09:55 PM   #254
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

I would have been happy if the series ended before the whole opera house bit. I mean, Cavil catches Adama and the final 5 in the command room and he eagerly accepts the proposal for ressurection? Seems like that trade could have been made a long time ago and cost much less lives.. The whole show did seem a bit forced...I wish there would have been another season to let things resolve themselves a bit better.

This makes me worry about Lost.. There are a lot of questions unanswered.. and if I hear any of the divine intervention bullcrap I am going to be "pulling a Cavil."

Last edited by Ninkobei; 03-22-2009 at 09:59 PM.
Ninkobei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 10:16 PM   #255
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Well, at least LOST has been prepping you for funny explanations the whole way. I mean...there's been a lot of weird stuff and you just sort of have to accept that "the island" is the way that it is.

The more I read and hear from this Ron Moore guy, the more amazed I am the show was as good as it was for as long as it was. He seems like a real nut job to me. I think Cuse and Lindelof have much better heads on their shoulders.

Still, the idea of actually ending these mythology heavy shows must be quite the daunting task. I was trying to think of other (serialized) LOST/BSG galactica type shows with heavy mythology that have actually ended...I couldn't come with any.
Old 03-23-2009, 12:24 AM   #256
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I don't think it is the last time they see each other. Admiral Adama says "I don't have much time left." Apollo replies, "I know." I think the Admiral is saying he doesn't have much time left with Laura, so he has to hurry up. Apollo understands his father's pain, hence the crying.

Quote:
Sigh. I was really confused about that part at first because I didn't remember her dying in the battle. Everyone also saw her. That angel bit was a little too weird, but I liked it.

I liked the ending. I also liked the Harry Potter last chapter. A little bit of cheese never hurt anyone. This series has been so dark and gloomy. A little bit of that doesn't hurt. BSG is just telling us not to repeat our mistakes and learn from them. It is more than just machines v humans. Great story. Great ending to a great series.

I am sad I won't be able to see Grace Park or Tricia Helfer anymore . Until I buy BSG on BLU RAY .

SO SAY WE ALL.
Old 03-23-2009, 01:38 AM   #257
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

post pictures of Ms. Park

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 03:53 AM   #258
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Does anyone else feel like the show didn't need to end? There were so many ways the plot could have gone and plenty of room for further character development. I thought the show could've gone on for at least two more seasons without declining in quality. I just remember, when I heard that season 4 would be the last, that they were really going to have to rush a lot of things. Sure enough, that's how season 4 felt to me; rushed and forced.
Old 03-23-2009, 08:16 AM   #259
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby View Post
post pictures of Ms. Park

These ARE the droids you're looking for...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 03-23-2009 at 08:18 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 08:59 AM   #260
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Does anyone else feel like the show didn't need to end? There were so many ways the plot could have gone and plenty of room for further character development. I thought the show could've gone on for at least two more seasons without declining in quality. I just remember, when I heard that season 4 would be the last, that they were really going to have to rush a lot of things. Sure enough, that's how season 4 felt to me; rushed and forced.
I think they could have squeezed one more season out of it without even trying, or thinking of new story lines.

The final five stuff with the Ellen reveal could have been stretched more, and that whole mutiny thing could have gone for much longer and still been pretty awesome. Then of course, all the stuff that happened in the last two hours.

About the only thing they paced well was Starbucks story. I felt like it was time for that to reach an end.

By the way, I don't know if we mentioned it yet, but the music in the finale was really great.
Old 03-23-2009, 11:26 AM   #261
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

leave it to underdog to come through with a picture. thank you sir.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 11:32 AM   #262
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Flaco.... or any of you really.... did you notice the song that was playing when Anders was leading the abandoned fleet ships to the Sun?

That was AWESOME.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 03-23-2009 at 11:32 AM.
Old 03-23-2009, 12:15 PM   #263
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

I was never really exposed to the original battlestar galactica, but I know the music when I hear it for some reason. They've used it sparingly before in the show I believe. I think they used it in the first episode (mini-series)
Old 03-24-2009, 12:10 AM   #264
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

I haven't been able to get that frakking All along the watch tower theme out of my head for days now...that one that Kara played on the piano. I started absent mindedly picking those notes on my acoustic the other night. My wife asked me if I was a cylon
Old 03-27-2009, 09:10 AM   #265
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

What in the hell am I supposed to do with myself tonight?
Old 03-27-2009, 09:12 AM   #266
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
What in the hell am I supposed to do with myself tonight?
Mavs vs Nuggets

Old 04-21-2009, 09:32 AM   #267
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

http://www.nj.com/entertainment/tv/i...pinwall_o.html

Review of the Caprica pilot.

Let us know, someone, if you pick it up. I want to watch it, but apparently there's no rush since it's not going to air until 2010, and it sounds like it won't do that well anyway.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:36 AM   #268
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

I found it intriguing. Definitely this version will not make it to SciFi as there is nudity (not a lot). But I can see definite potential.

And that reviewer has valid points about it's potential to retain viewership from Galactica and the appeal to others, but I think it can work. That is an extremely well done episode. I can't think of anything to complain about really other than the outcome of the first 10 minutes (which I will leave out not to spoil anything) which was pretty harsh. But that sets in motion the basis of the show so what are you gonna do?
Old 05-08-2009, 06:25 PM   #269
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Sooooooo...It has begun for me. I am on Season 1 Disk 3 Episode 3. Who isn't hot on this show? That is all I have right now.

Last edited by ShaggyDirk; 05-08-2009 at 06:26 PM.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 07:29 PM   #270
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

lol... Saul Tigh.... And Captain Adama. That's about it. Oh wait, forgot about Cavil. Chief?

But all the chicks are alright I think. Except for some of the bit players. Like the Presidents spiritual advisor.
Old 05-11-2009, 12:16 PM   #271
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
lol... Saul Tigh.... And Captain Adama. That's about it. Oh wait, forgot about Cavil. Chief?

But all the chicks are alright I think. Except for some of the bit players. Like the Presidents spiritual advisor.
Someone call Silk. U2 is being....nahhh never mind
Old 01-15-2010, 12:19 PM   #272
Underdog

I started watching BSG because of this thread (had to wait long enough to forget spoilers.) I just finished the miniseries and the first two episodes of Season 1 - I've never smoked crack before, but I doubt it's as addictive as BSG.

Before I dive into seasons 2 & 3, I was wondering if anyone knows where to find the webisodes? (I want to watch 100% of the series.)

Last edited by Underdog; 01-15-2010 at 12:39 PM.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:32 PM   #273
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Ah BSG, my old friend...I think I might dive back into this as my lunchtime watch. I only went through them once.

I'm not sure UD, I didn't see the webisodes myself. Somewhere, u2 (or someone) told me not to worry about it too much. I know they used to have them on the SciFi web site but I don't know if that's the case now.
Old 01-15-2010, 02:24 PM   #274
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

The only webisodes I watched were the ones before the final (4.5) season aired and they were okay but on the overall picture they had no importance to watch unless you are a big fan of Gaeta.
Old 01-15-2010, 06:31 PM   #275
mary
Troll Hunter

Quote:

Maybe not "hot"...but I found Adama quite um...desirable by the end of the series. That's probably not the right way to put. Lets just say the brooding Commander did it for me.

Come to think of it, I always thought Tigh must have been rather talented "in the bedroom" so to speak.

And Cavil? I thought he was a hottie even back when his name was Al.

I'm going to stop posting now.

Last edited by mary; 01-15-2010 at 06:41 PM.
Old 01-16-2010, 12:44 AM   #276
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

lol. I totally forgot he was Al.
Old 01-29-2010, 03:40 PM   #277
Underdog

Wow, just finished the series - this definitely ranks as one of my favorite TV dramas of all time (I'm a sucker for good sci-fi.)

I attempted to talk to folks on BSG forums, but I don't think a majority of people who watched this show understood what the hell it was about (I guess the concept of cyclical time was too difficult to follow - they got bored after the second season!)

I think the religious aspect of BSG also turned people off because they didn't understand that the show was a reflection of the ENTIRE human experience, spirituality/religion included (the Cylons attacked and admired every aspect of our being.)

In the end, the show boiled down to what it really means to be human (which kinda sucks for me because I'd been developing a screenplay that used cyclical time to reflect human nature and now I have to abandon that idea since it's WAY too similar...... great minds think alike?)

Last edited by Underdog; 01-29-2010 at 03:40 PM.
Old 01-29-2010, 03:48 PM   #278
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

So UD, glad you enjoyed it. Any plans on following Caprica?

I can't wait to see something new from Caprica.... that was cruel for them to release the first aired episode on DVD 9 months ago and have us wait this long for another one. I didn't even watch last Friday since I have the DVD.... did anyone watch it and was it different than the DVD (other than nixing the frontal naughty bits of the girl in the VR world?).
Old 01-29-2010, 03:51 PM   #279
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyDirk View Post
Sooooooo...It has begun for me. I am on Season 1 Disk 3 Episode 3.
Any updates on this one?

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 01-29-2010 at 03:51 PM.
Old 01-29-2010, 03:56 PM   #280
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

I finished season 1 alOOOOng time ago but haven't pulled the trigger on the rest because it is a show I will be watching by myself. The wife has no interest.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
excellent television, your mom is a cylon