Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-19-2008, 08:00 AM   #1
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold
Default Another trade with NJ

Okk at this point Howard is beyond stupid and well I would love to see him gone. While we we have had a lot of discussions in the Masv forum and I saw some stuff, it never occurred to me that we should just ship his ass of to NJ to join Harris.

Josh/Jones
for
VC

http://www.realgm.com/src_tradechecker/3/

Carter is a better player IMO and yes I know about some of the things said about him, but we are talking about JOSH for Carter here. Carter could have as good of a game as Josh on his worst day. This will keep us competitive IMO instead of dropping down.

Any thoughts Ides???

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote