Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 10-14-2007, 04:32 PM   #121
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

this is about to sting...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2007, 04:33 PM   #122
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Stop 'em here.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 04:33 PM   #123
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Brady is a machine.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 04:34 PM   #124
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Yessss, even further.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
Old 10-14-2007, 04:35 PM   #125
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

we have a pretty good run D

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 10-14-2007, 04:36 PM   #126
ty
Diamond Member

Get out of the damn way ref!!!

Old 10-14-2007, 04:36 PM   #127
sike
The Preacha

nice to see a Tech boy doing well...

Old 10-14-2007, 04:37 PM   #128
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Did you like the block on the defender from the ref there?
Old 10-14-2007, 04:37 PM   #129
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty
Get out of the damn way ref!!!
nice pick there...

Old 10-14-2007, 04:37 PM   #130
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

time of possession could be a factor in the 2nd half.
Old 10-14-2007, 04:37 PM   #131
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

We are going to get pummeled in the second half.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 04:38 PM   #132
ty
Diamond Member

Block of the year by the ref.

Old 10-14-2007, 04:38 PM   #133
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Is this our first possession of the second quarter?
Old 10-14-2007, 04:38 PM   #134
sike
The Preacha

Tyson Thomson is not a very good return man

Old 10-14-2007, 04:38 PM   #135
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

thompson needs to quit bringing the ball out of the endzone if he's not going to do anything with it.
Old 10-14-2007, 04:39 PM   #136
sike
The Preacha

a TE!

Old 10-14-2007, 04:39 PM   #137
ty
Diamond Member

Hit 'em hard Witten

Old 10-14-2007, 04:39 PM   #138
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000
thompson needs to quit bringing the ball out of the endzone if he's not going to do anything with it.
bingo

Old 10-14-2007, 04:39 PM   #139
ty
Diamond Member

I mean Fasano.

Old 10-14-2007, 04:39 PM   #140
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so happy the NFC is on Fox. I can't imagine watching the Cowboys regularly on a network where this is the #1 team.

They are so, so awful.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 10-14-2007 at 04:40 PM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 04:39 PM   #141
ty
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
bingo
He likes standing more than running.

Old 10-14-2007, 04:40 PM   #142
sike
The Preacha

force the ball to TO...we haven't forced him the ball in the past three games...

Old 10-14-2007, 04:40 PM   #143
ty
Diamond Member

Throw an effing crossing route to TO.

Old 10-14-2007, 04:42 PM   #144
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty
Throw an effing crossing route to TO.
Garrett has shown no willingness to get him the ball for 3 games now...

the Pats know what they have in Moss and have tried two trick plays to try to get the most out of him already! How about TO in the slot and over the middle??!!

Old 10-14-2007, 04:43 PM   #145
dirno2000
Diamond Member

Fasano has about 5 offensive PI calls in his year and a half here. off the top of my head i can't think of another receiver with two.
Old 10-14-2007, 04:44 PM   #146
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Penalties are absolutely killing us.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 04:44 PM   #147
ty
Diamond Member

How many total false starts do we have?

Old 10-14-2007, 04:44 PM   #148
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000
Fasano has about 5 offensive PI calls in his year and a half here. off the top of my head i can't think of another receiver with two.
I haven't really looked. Have they all been like that, where the d-back stands around like a little shit?
Old 10-14-2007, 04:44 PM   #149
sike
The Preacha

why is JJ in this game??

Old 10-14-2007, 04:45 PM   #150
sike
The Preacha

perfect throw

Old 10-14-2007, 04:46 PM   #151
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Hello! We have weapons, too!

Now if we would just stop with these bullshit penalties.
Old 10-14-2007, 04:46 PM   #152
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

What a fantastic adjustment. Not many TE's make that catch.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 04:46 PM   #153
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Romo to Witten starting to heat up.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 04:46 PM   #154
sike
The Preacha

here comes MB3!...that must mean the Boys are trying to play on this drive

Old 10-14-2007, 04:47 PM   #155
ty
Diamond Member

Three straight for Witten.

Old 10-14-2007, 04:47 PM   #156
sike
The Preacha

yes, Phil, he IS throwing the football

Old 10-14-2007, 04:47 PM   #157
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Hello! We have weapons, too!

Now if we would just stop with these bullshit penalties.
Yeah, kinda of amazing that we are getting hot even with all these penalties. Witten is just pure greatness.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 04:48 PM   #158
ty
Diamond Member

how many freakin offsides?!?!

Old 10-14-2007, 04:48 PM   #159
chumdawg
Guru

ENOUGH WITH THE PENALTIES!!!!!
Old 10-14-2007, 04:48 PM   #160
sike
The Preacha

I hate poor discipline