Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-24-2017, 04:10 AM   #38
Thebo

Thebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to behold

I think it is more amazing how this board was estimating Noel's true value more accurately than other boards/people. It is impossible to imagine what other teams were offering when Noel was first on trading block.

I also argue that Noel's trade can end up bigger steal than Cousins. It all depends how Noel is able to hold up in terms of health. Do remember another big with a questionable health... great rebounder and defender... traded to Dallas on July 13th, 2010. Will see, how it turns out, but at least Mavs can test it out how Noel fits in their system. I am skeptical of how the lineups will look. Noel is a big who can run, Dirk is not. Would not surprise me to see Rick play lesser minutes with Noel and Dirk at the same time, just to have more athleticism and speed against most of the teams.

In terms of Boogie trade, Pelicans received a player who does not have a good history of keeping things calm. He will most likely miss games through technical fouls this season. It is also highly likely that he walks after next season. But if Pelicans can make them two somehow work... They may be setting new era during this catch and shoot 3 NBA days by bringing back bigs.
Thebo is offline   Reply With Quote