Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 10-21-2007, 06:06 PM   #481
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

How have we not created a fumble from Jackson yet?

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2007, 06:06 PM   #482
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

that was all ellis

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 06:06 PM   #483
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

faircatch superstar

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 06:06 PM   #484
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty
I miss George Teague.
I think he is a coach for a private school now...or their AD or something like that

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 06:07 PM   #485
alby
Guru

this bye week is going to suck.. nothing to look forward to

except kobe rumors

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 06:08 PM   #486
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty
We don't have deep ball plays.
I don't care if we're trying to run the clock. =/

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
Old 10-21-2007, 06:08 PM   #487
alby
Guru

please get a romo td

if this was new england, they would be trying to go for 3 more touchdowns, hate those punks

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 06:08 PM   #488
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
this bye week is going to suck.. nothing to look forward to

except kobe rumors
I like Koby rumors

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 10-21-2007, 06:09 PM   #489
ty
Diamond Member

Quote:
please get a romo td

if this was new england, they would be trying to go for 3 more touchdowns, hate those punks
You're the one that used to like them.

Old 10-21-2007, 06:10 PM   #490
alby
Guru

that my friend, is marion the barbarian

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 06:10 PM   #491
ty
Diamond Member

Spin moveeeeeeee

Old 10-21-2007, 06:10 PM   #492
sike
The Preacha

JJ should never see another meaningful carry

Old 10-21-2007, 06:10 PM   #493
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

Is there anything more fun than watching MB3 run?
Old 10-21-2007, 06:11 PM   #494
alby
Guru

marion should be the new underarmor guy

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 06:11 PM   #495
ty
Diamond Member

He pushed that guys arm out of hte way.

Old 10-21-2007, 06:11 PM   #496
ty
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ames7
Is there anything more fun than watching MB3 run?
Long ball to TO

Old 10-21-2007, 06:11 PM   #497
ty
Diamond Member

Why is JJ's helmet still on?

Old 10-21-2007, 06:11 PM   #498
alby
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty
You're the one that used to like them.
I hate brady and bellicek. hate them now ty

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 06:12 PM   #499
sike
The Preacha

TO!

Old 10-21-2007, 06:12 PM   #500
alby
Guru

Why is JJ still in the stadium?

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 06:12 PM   #501
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
TO!
nope...just content to run that clock...makes sense

Old 10-21-2007, 06:13 PM   #502
alby
Guru

new england would run up the score if they were in the same position, and flac would love them for it

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 06:13 PM   #503
sike
The Preacha

wow...people in New Orleans really don't like cash

Old 10-21-2007, 06:13 PM   #504
ty
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
nope...just content to run that clock...makes sense
................then run the freakin ball to TO. =/

Old 10-21-2007, 06:14 PM   #505
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to all the posters (Sike, KG) I argued with early last season, claiming that JJ was still the better overall back.

That is all.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 06:15 PM   #506
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty
................then run the freakin ball to TO. =/
nice

Old 10-21-2007, 06:15 PM   #507
alby
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to all the posters (Sike, KG) I argued with early last season, claiming that JJ was still the better overall back.

That is all.
a board member actually changing his mind.... i can't believe it

thank you jthig

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 06:16 PM   #508
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32

That is all.
we can't all be geniuses....but I'm not sure that I'm ready to forgive you.....I took that pretty hard....and I'm pretty sensitive

Old 10-21-2007, 06:16 PM   #509
ty
Diamond Member

I say Romo holds the kick just for good times sake.

Old 10-21-2007, 06:17 PM   #510
ty
Diamond Member

I need 17 posts in 28 seconds...

Old 10-21-2007, 06:17 PM   #511
sike
The Preacha

T. Jackson is terrible

Old 10-21-2007, 06:17 PM   #512
alby
Guru

another INT for our defense???

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 06:18 PM   #513
alby
Guru

why 17?

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 06:18 PM   #514
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty
I need 17 posts in 28 seconds...
I dare you

Old 10-21-2007, 06:18 PM   #515
ty
Diamond Member

Quote:
Sorry =/ Ellis is better than our cornerbacks =/

Old 10-21-2007, 06:19 PM   #516
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
how about another sack?

Old 10-21-2007, 06:19 PM   #517
alby
Guru

lol they spiked the ball

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 06:19 PM   #518
ty
Diamond Member

What is Tavaris doing? Rookie party foul.

Old 10-21-2007, 06:19 PM   #519
alby
Guru

childress is a joke of a coach

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 06:19 PM   #520
sike
The Preacha

TO smiling...good to see.