Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 10-21-2007, 04:06 PM   #121
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
why is julius jones still on this team?
bingo

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2007, 04:06 PM   #122
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

Oh NO.
Old 10-21-2007, 04:06 PM   #123
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

wtf. come on guys.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 04:06 PM   #124
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I think he was down. No worries
Old 10-21-2007, 04:07 PM   #125
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

we'll see if hes down

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 04:07 PM   #126
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

anybody seen a football team, yet?
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 04:07 PM   #127
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

down.. the ball hit the ground causing the fumble

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 04:07 PM   #128
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like the O didn't even try to tackle him.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
Old 10-21-2007, 04:08 PM   #129
alby
Guru

how come dallas gets the luxury for extra time to watch replays?

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 04:08 PM   #130
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Wow i don't know....I think he was down.

The boys upstairs get a whole tv timeout to look at it before challenging.
Old 10-21-2007, 04:08 PM   #131
alby
Guru

ty, did u see flozell haha

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 04:08 PM   #132
ty
Diamond Member

Quote:
thank mcbriar for the cowboys' next td
=/

Old 10-21-2007, 04:08 PM   #133
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

he wasn't down?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 10-21-2007, 04:08 PM   #134
alby
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Wow i don't know....I think he was down.

The boys upstairs get a whole tv timeout to look at it before challenging.
that's really unfair, how come they call a tv timeout now

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 04:08 PM   #135
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

I think they'll reverse it.

10-7 Dallas.
Old 10-21-2007, 04:09 PM   #136
ty
Diamond Member

Howie Long has the worst commercials known to mankind.

Old 10-21-2007, 04:09 PM   #137
alby
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty
=/
sometimes, i feel like they forget we have TO.. its like parcells is still coaching

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 04:09 PM   #138
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
that's really unfair, how come they call a tv timeout now
You got me. The same reason they didn't run enough time off the clock on the onside kick against Buffalo?

Just lucky I guess.
Old 10-21-2007, 04:09 PM   #139
alby
Guru

fumble. DAMNIT

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 04:09 PM   #140
alby
Guru

the ball is coming out for sure

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 04:10 PM   #141
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

Clearly a fumble.

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 04:10 PM   #142
alby
Guru

what the f... so many commercials

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 04:10 PM   #143
ty
Diamond Member

Yessss, a whole TV timeout to decide whether or not to review it, and we're probably gonna get it wrong....................

Old 10-21-2007, 04:10 PM   #144
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

They had a tv timeout to look at it and they still got it wrong by challenging?

lol nice.
Old 10-21-2007, 04:11 PM   #145
alby
Guru

there goes romo's perfect game

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 04:11 PM   #146
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
sometimes, i feel like they forget we have TO.. its like parcells is still coaching
I hate how they seem to not want to be one dimensional and overuse him....overuse him dangit!!!

Old 10-21-2007, 04:11 PM   #147
ty
Diamond Member

Our review booth needs to sober up.

Old 10-21-2007, 04:11 PM   #148
alby
Guru

they are probably yawning from lack of pepsi

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 04:12 PM   #149
ty
Diamond Member

Our review booth doesn't have a "slow motion" button. What a stupid review.

Old 10-21-2007, 04:12 PM   #150
alby
Guru

so stupid, what a waste of f*cking timeout

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 04:12 PM   #151
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

At least no TD.
Old 10-21-2007, 04:12 PM   #152
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

Lame, now we're out a timeout too.
Old 10-21-2007, 04:12 PM   #153
alby
Guru

ware just ran across the field for that tackle

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 04:13 PM   #154
alby
Guru

hamlin > roy in converage
hamlin > roy in tackling

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 04:13 PM   #155
ty
Diamond Member

LOL, Kevin Williams is so tired.

Old 10-21-2007, 04:14 PM   #156
sike
The Preacha

our "amazing" OLine has looked pretty soft

Old 10-21-2007, 04:14 PM   #157
ty
Diamond Member

I'll laugh if we get it wrong again...

Old 10-21-2007, 04:14 PM   #158
alby
Guru

he got his left toe down, the question is if his right foot was already out

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 04:15 PM   #159
alby
Guru

kevin williams literally needed a shower on the field

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 04:16 PM   #160
alby
Guru

k-ville is a bust

Contact Me