Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 01-19-2020, 10:47 AM   #1
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan View Post
What are you expecting from Luka next year? I expect about 27/8/7 on 46/36/75, and a second team all NBA. And I expect the Luka kp pick and roll to be the best play in basketball
And I was wrong on this one, but somehow I was effing low lol.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 11:30 AM   #2
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I just want to point out that I was not wrong, this trade did in fact make the rockets worse.
The CP3-RWB swap is exactly the kind of trade we need to avoid -- making a move just for the sake of making a move never pans out.

Quote:
Also want to point out this was correct lol
Brogdon was my top choice this summer, and we didn't even need to give up picks like Indy did to make it happen -- we could have just offered him more money, but he was willing to work with the Bucks so he could get a deal inked and over with early in free agency. He was exactly what this team needed, and would have been worth every penny. C'est la vie.

Quote:
And I was wrong on this one, but somehow I was effing low lol.
To be fair, even Luka didn't think Luka would be this good. Only the most delusional homer would have projected his growth correctly.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 03:32 PM   #3
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post

Brogdon was my top choice this summer, and we didn't even need to give up picks like Indy did to make it happen -- we could have just offered him more money, but he was willing to work with the Bucks so he could get a deal inked and over with early in free agency. He was exactly what this team needed, and would have been worth every penny. C'est la vie.
Was never going to happen, even with throwing some more money (either Pacers offer the same or Brogdon takes some less money for Indy). He was locked in to go Indy. He wanted to be there since his draftnight

Quote:
Brogdon has always had an interest in the Pacers. Brogdon was hoping the Pacers would have selected him in the 2016 NBA Draft; now it seems to be a perfect match.

“Indiana was my number one target in the draft. We had decided that was the best fit for me. With coach McMillan being a former second-round pick and sort of having a similar path to the NBA as me and a team growing but could use what I bring to the table… we were really pushing for me to go there. I loved everything about the makeup of the team and the organization.” – Malcolm Brogdon, per Mark Montieth

Last edited by sefant77; 01-19-2020 at 03:33 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
win now