Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 11-02-2008, 11:45 PM   #1
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Out of Context

Funny...not funny ha ha.
http://www.lorien1973.com/obama-alwa...ut-of-context/

Quote:
Mighty convenient.

Reverend Wright. Out of Context

Air Raiding and Killing Civilians. Out of Context

Subprime Crisis. Out of Context

Obama’s Ego. Out of Context

Spreading the Wealth. Out of Context

Attacking Palin. Out of Context

Redistribution of Wealth. Out of Context

Using Supreme Court to Spread the Wealth. Out of Context

Bankrupting the Coal Industry. Out of Context

Maybe Obama should help provide us all context for these things by holding a press conference. Or not. You know either way.

Maybe voters will decide on Tuesday that Obama is out of context and not fit to lead this country. We can only hope.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2008, 12:57 AM   #2
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Good Post!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 01:22 AM   #3
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

What happened to taxes, abortion, guns and fishing poles, gay rights, compassionate conservatism, faith and values, and stir it around with some fair and balanced?

Now speaking of Tuesday, this is what i feel the voters will context.

http://www.dcpoliticalreport.com/polls08.htm

This is after red states go blue and after many gop endorse Obama. It is time dude to start with Rudy and Sarah palin in 2012, or throw in Lieberman.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 09:07 AM   #4
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

I spoke with an older fried this week-end, he was well on his way in the business worl back in the 70's and he let me know that the Carter years where the worst he had ever experienced. He then went on to tell me that he believes times will be even worse under an Obama administration.

Yes this is one about Obama and his political views are not taken out of context, but the reality of how out of touch he is. Then you mix this with the majority the Dems will have in Congress...perhaps it's time for everyone to sit around and talk to each other, without pre-conditions.

Perhaps it's time to open up these boards to threads without PRE-conditions...

Democrats believe in peace without PRE-conditions. That's right boundaries, without boundaries.

This weekend we got together with friends and family, heck I communicated with an old buddy of mine up in Ohio...When I counted up we were 18-2 in favor of McCain.

I can only hope that we took Obama's impending victory out of context and that he was actually preparing himself to congradulate President McCain!!!
Old 11-03-2008, 09:27 AM   #5
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Just a few minutes ago I spoke to a long time friend of mine. He has been a long time Republican since the day he was able to vote. He is now 40, so that makes about 22 years that he has been voting. He also was from Ohio. As we began to talk, his phone rang. It was a mutual friend of both of us, our friend was living in PA. He too was a long time Republican as well. So as we were all talking on 3 way it became clear we shared a common cause. About that time, I realized that I had just gotten an MSN instant message from two other friends who were in Florida and North Carolina. We all talked about 10 minutes and then we realized that we represented 4 battleground states. We had all already early voted and ALL of us had voted for Obama. Can you imagine that, 5 Republicans talking together and ALL voted for Obama...Go figure!!! LMAO!!! LMAO!!!

Moral of the Story for the current Republican Administration:
Bull*** might get you to the top, but it won't keep you there.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 11-03-2008 at 12:56 PM.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 11:28 AM   #6
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

A few minutes ago, I spoke to a long time friend that believes the rest of the world is sitting back with a huge grin on their faces... in disbelief that the US could elect a man that looks like a combination of a ....... and Richie Cunningham.. with the spine of a jellyfish... that lies more than Pinnochio... with a spottier history than al-Qaida.. what's this country coming to.

Last edited by Murphy3; 11-03-2008 at 06:46 PM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 12:05 PM   #7
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

I just had a conversation with myself, and I think I'm absolutely right when I say that the next president will be an irrelevant douchebag.
Old 11-03-2008, 12:44 PM   #8
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

^Second. I eagerly await the deconstruction and humiliation of every President from now until eternity. Irreverence has become chic.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 12:52 PM   #9
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

I just talked with myself, while looking at a map, and said "change" is comming. 15 to 25 more democrats in the congress than they have now. I opened my eyes and told myself, the democrats will have between 57 and 60 senate seats and then the final talk was about a democrat president will be elected tomorrow. I have been having some talks with myself on how many electorial votes will Obama win by and the final talk i had with myself, i am saying Obama is going over 300.

Blue, blue and more blue is being painted on the maps. My friends, Big Mac is headed back out west and change is comming.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 02:31 PM   #10
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

truthfully...I kind of hope Bananarama wins...it'll be way funnier times than if mcain is prez.

The unbridled faith of Bananarama nation is so sweet, so innocent, so....so...very childlike. It's really going to be funny as shit watching so many of them slowly realize just how stupid and naive they were to think Bananarama would make any kind of difference.

Not that all of them will ever come to grips with this fact, even when it inevitably hits them in the face...still...funny times ahead. Not funny haha like pie in the face funny, more funny like a busload of retards going on off a cliff. If you can't laugh at a Dem partisans, you just may as well not laugh at all.
Old 11-03-2008, 02:39 PM   #11
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos View Post
truthfully...I kind of hope Bananarama wins...it'll be way funnier times than if mcain is prez.

The unbridled faith of Bananarama nation is so sweet, so innocent, so....so...very childlike. It's really going to be funny as shit watching so many of them slowly realize just how stupid and naive they were to think Bananarama would make any kind of difference.

Not that all of them will ever come to grips with this fact, even when it inevitably hits them in the face...still...funny times ahead. Not funny haha like pie in the face funny, more funny like a busload of retards going on off a cliff. If you can't laugh at a Dem partisans, you just may as well not laugh at all.
Can I borrow a copy of your script?

I think this is the part where a member of the incoming party accuses a member of the outgoing party, of wishing failure on the United States and being an unpatriotic SOB.

Just let me know where I should come in, I've got my lines ready.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 11-03-2008 at 02:48 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 02:52 PM   #12
alexamenos
Diamond Member

I'm not a member of the outgoing party, just an observer.

I certainly don't wish failure on the US, I just think the government has spiraled out of control and the next prez is going to sit atop an ugly, ugly mess. I may as well laugh at the situation, laughing hurts less than other possible reactions.
Old 11-03-2008, 03:14 PM   #13
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos
Not funny haha like pie in the face funny, more funny like a busload of retards going on off a cliff.
a very unusual sense of what is "funny"....and gosh THAT isn't really very "funny" at all.

as for the polemic on how obama won't make a difference, it's always easy to be a pessimist and a skeptic. it is a lot more difficult to be a positivist, to expect that promises will be kept.

put me down as positive. tomorrow begins a turn for the better.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 03:34 PM   #14
Arne
Golden Member

Arne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavdog View Post
a very unusual sense of what is "funny"....and gosh THAT isn't really very "funny" at all.

as for the polemic on how obama won't make a difference, it's always easy to be a pessimist and a skeptic. it is a lot more difficult to be a positivist, to expect that promises will be kept.

put me down as positive. tomorrow begins a turn for the better.
Look at what he's promising with the pay-as-you-go rule... Did he adhere to that one when he decided to spend 850 billion of taxpayers money? And with everything else he's proposing I would agree that he would keep his promise (increasing ground forces, helping out car makers, etc) - I just happen to thing it's the wrong thing to do. Change into the wrong direction, if you will...

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Ron Paul The Revolution - A Manifesto
Arne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 03:46 PM   #15
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bankrupting the Coal Industry. Out of Context
We didn't even have a thread on that one, did we?

Probably not worth it. To hell with all of those people, their jobs, and my electric bill anyway.
Old 11-03-2008, 04:10 PM   #16
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Don't forget the 1 million plug-in electric cars that Obama wants. No coal for you!

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 05:52 PM   #17
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
A few minutes ago, I spoke to a long time friend that believes the rest of the world is sitting back with a huge grin on their faces... in disbelief that the US could elect a man that looks like a combination of a ....... and Richie Cunningham.. with the spine of a jellyfish... that lies more than Pinnochio... with a spottier history than al-Qaida.. what's this country coming to.
Thanks Sike!!!!!
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 08:39 PM   #18
jefelump

jefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos View Post
I'm not a member of the outgoing party, just an observer.

I certainly don't wish failure on the US, I just think the government has spiraled out of control and the next prez is going to sit atop an ugly, ugly mess. I may as well laugh at the situation, laughing hurts less than other possible reactions.
It seems to me Obama is now trying to lessen expectations. He has promised the world to everyone, and if he wins a LOT of people will be disappointed when he can't deliver. Just like Carter, he'll be a 1-term president.

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain

'Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,'
--Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .
jefelump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 08:43 PM   #19
jefelump

jefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to all

Obama's thoughts leading into Election Day....

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain

'Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,'
Old 11-03-2008, 09:03 PM   #20
jefelump

Our national anthem... out of context

-Mark Twain

Old 11-03-2008, 09:50 PM   #21
wmbwinn
Platinum Member

wmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud of

As the US moves on to European style Socialism, the whole country will be out of context based on that annoying piece of paper called the Constitution and the writings of the majority of the men involved in creating the text of the Constitution and other important early documents.

I can hear Putin laughing hysterically somewhere
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." -Thomas Jefferson
wmbwinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 09:54 PM   #22
wmbwinn
Platinum Member

wmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jefelump View Post
Enjoyed the National Anathema
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." -Thomas Jefferson
wmbwinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 09:55 PM   #23
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all

You know...despite all odds, I have a feeling that McCain is going to pull out an electoral win vs a popular vote win tomorrow...just a little hope there...little.....but wow I would love to see the media faces if that were to happen...That party in Chicago...wow, what a downer for them. If McCain loses, which is very likely, the Republicans can own up to their failures and regroup, repair, get the the Rino's out and prepare for the recover during the next mid terms, and then focus on 2012...There's going to be a lot undoing needed for what's going to happen during the next 4 years if Obama wins.
Old 11-03-2008, 11:19 PM   #24
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
We didn't even have a thread on that one, did we?

Probably not worth it. To hell with all of those people, their jobs, and my electric bill anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP6iqcrHvsE

Woops.

Fox News and the McCain campaign have really gone to great lengths to flush their credibility down the toilet.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
Old 11-03-2008, 11:35 PM   #25
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

You know, when I was a kid and I pointed to another kid and said "but he did it too" that didn't go over too well with my Mother.

But we're all rather childish aren't we?

Good thing I voted for Sarah Palin.
Old 11-03-2008, 11:36 PM   #26
mary
Troll Hunter

I don't really consider it "childish" to point out blatant hypocrisy.

Last edited by mary; 11-03-2008 at 11:42 PM.
Old 11-03-2008, 11:40 PM   #27
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

And I don't consider Barack Obama qualified to find his way out of a brown paper bag, but our opinions don't count for much.

(And honestly, I didn't know that about McCain before now...lousy media doesn't tell me anything about anybody)

Last edited by Flacolaco; 11-03-2008 at 11:40 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 11:44 PM   #28
mary
Troll Hunter

I hear ya. For the past two weeks, I've been getting up about 3 a.m. and watching CNN and Fox News.

Its almost as if two different elections are happening.

The media sucks.

Last edited by mary; 11-03-2008 at 11:45 PM.
Old 11-03-2008, 11:46 PM   #29
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

I have to admit I don't watch any news or politics on tv. None at all. I get 100% of my news and politics from the internet, and maybe a blurb here or there on the radio when trying to get a traffic report.
Old 11-03-2008, 11:46 PM   #30
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

And that's why man invented the Internets.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 11:48 PM   #31
mary
Troll Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof View Post
And that's why Al Gore invented the Internets.
fixed.

Last edited by mary; 11-03-2008 at 11:48 PM.
Old 11-03-2008, 11:53 PM   #32
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Seriously... when I watch Fox News I feel embarrassed for the right, and when I catch any MSNBC or ABC or NBC or CBS or CNN I start tasting my dinner sliding back up...so I decided a while back that TV news is not for me.
Old 11-03-2008, 11:56 PM   #33
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Well, whoever did invent the Internet, I'd let them sleep with my wife.*

*rules and conditions apply. offer may expire at any time and is exempt on national holidays as well as weekends. this offer is not redeemable in the state of Alabama. wife may be fictional.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 12:00 AM   #34
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

I kind of know how it works, what does that get me?
Old 11-04-2008, 12:02 AM   #35
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know if it's because I'm sleepy and haven't smiled in a couple hours, but that really made me laugh, rabbit. Oh for the rep to be working....

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 12:27 AM   #36
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

yeah - out of context and hypocrisy and all that
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3LZNc_TP_o
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 12:19 PM   #37
92bDad
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jefelump View Post
That was freakin funny!!! Keep em coming...
Old 11-04-2008, 12:27 PM   #38
92bDad
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin View Post

Great Post/Link!!!
Old 11-04-2008, 12:53 PM   #39
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin View Post
Ha. That one was pretty well done.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 12:56 PM   #40
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Ha. That one was pretty well done.
I knew it! 92bDad and chumdawg are the same person!
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote