Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 01-12-2003, 09:45 PM   #1
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

I am curious as to how many memebers we have outside of the DFW area.

I you don't live within about 50 miles of Dallas/Fort Worth, where are you from?

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2003, 09:47 PM   #2
turbo.mav

turbo.mav has a spectacular aura aboutturbo.mav has a spectacular aura about

Austin Texas
turbo.mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2003, 10:16 PM   #3
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

I live in Brownwood, Texas. Which is about 3 hours south/southwest Dallas.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2003, 10:35 PM   #4
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

sydney, australia

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2003, 10:48 PM   #5
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

Austin, TX
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2003, 10:59 PM   #6
ArcticBlast

ArcticBlast is on a distinguished road

Copperas Cove, TX for all but 4 months of the last 14 years. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] I think I'm about a 3.5 hour drive south from Dallas. Something like that.
Old 01-12-2003, 11:42 PM   #7
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

i'm from a few places- most recently the outskirts of Paris, Texas.

but i'm moving closer to DFW in the next couple weeks. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] it's a move that's long overdue.
Old 01-13-2003, 01:17 AM   #8
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Abilene/Baird Texas
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2003, 01:46 AM   #9
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

<< i'm from a few places- most recently the outskirts of Paris, Texas.

but i'm moving closer to DFW in the next couple weeks. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] it's a move that's long overdue.
>>

who would've guessed, but we had snow this evening!! and it actually stuck. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] it's so beautiful and refreshing. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-13-2003, 02:33 AM   #10
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Chiwas.
Old 01-13-2003, 03:33 AM   #11
seelenjaeger
Diamond Member

seelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to all

Munich /germany
Old 01-13-2003, 06:18 AM   #12
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

rosh haain, israel.
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2003, 06:32 AM   #13
David
Golden Member

David is on a distinguished road

Sherman, TX
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2003, 01:34 PM   #14
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

darmstadt ( near frankfurt / main [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ) / germany
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2003, 02:18 PM   #15
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

It is so cool that we have people from all over....just like our Mavericks. Irael, Germany, Mexico...so many others.....outstanding!!!!

Waco, Texas.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2003, 02:19 PM   #16
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

austin, texas
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2003, 02:41 PM   #17
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Nashville, TN.
Old 01-13-2003, 04:11 PM   #18
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

off topic:

sorry to write it here but it doesnt worth an entire thread.
does anybody know good books about WW2,or world war 1?
i know theres alot of books about D day,im looking for a book that really happen,more of a bigraphic book,but also writen in kind of a story like way,interesting way.
Old 01-13-2003, 04:20 PM   #19
LeRoi

LeRoi is on a distinguished road

NP, Im sorry about what happened in Tel Aviv, im surprised to see not a article posted on it. I feel ya, I live in Belfast Northern Ireland, a good bit of IRA members I do know.
LeRoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2003, 04:26 PM   #20
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

your talking about the bombing last week?yea,23 good man,and more than a hundred wunded,you kinda come to terms with it,its happens alot,though recently it stopped,like the silence before the storm(the attack on iraq),about a month ago there was a bombing every other day.
whats saddens me more is that my brother is in the army,he'll be in danger,it gets different when your own flesh and blood is in dangour.

yea,irland has it share or troubles,but you do have a buetiful country,alot of green hills,i wanna visit for a long time.
we know alot of surrows my friend,too many.
Old 01-13-2003, 04:32 PM   #21
LeRoi

NP, may god protect your brother and you. Israel is a nice place w/o the fighting, I was there once, in the Christian Quarter of Jerusalem.
Old 01-13-2003, 04:36 PM   #22
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

thank you LeRoi,next time i'll give you the tour personaly,i live an hour away from jerusalem,the old city is very beautiful.
Old 01-13-2003, 04:39 PM   #23
LeRoi

NP, i'd love that. Have you ever been in the St. James Cathedral, it is beautiful.
Old 01-13-2003, 04:44 PM   #24
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

isnt that in bet lehem?i suppose i've been there,just dont remember it quite good,i've visited alot of sites all around jerusalem and that area,so i dont remember the names very well,i know they have a big communtiy of greek christiens.
israel is big on holly places.
Old 01-13-2003, 04:47 PM   #25
LeRoi

you might well be right. I just remember going to the Cathedral, it was so crowded, don't recall the exact area it was in. Yes, it is so religously divided. You have the Armenian, or Eastern Greek orthodox area southwest, the Christian area Northwest, the Muslim area Southeast the Jewush area east, and that's just Jerusalem, lol.
Old 01-14-2003, 10:17 AM   #26
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Modesto, CA. About an hour from Sacramento.
Old 01-14-2003, 03:43 PM   #27
LeRoi

lol, why aren't you a Kings fan????
Old 01-14-2003, 04:52 PM   #28
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

just thank god for small miracles LeRoi. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 01-14-2003, 05:23 PM   #29
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

<< lol, why aren't you a Kings fan???? >>

Because she has dignity and class!!!
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2003, 05:37 PM   #30
COOLJAZZ

COOLJAZZ is on a distinguished road

Keller, TX
Old 01-14-2003, 07:12 PM   #31
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

<< Because she has dignity and class!!! >>

She has, indeed. One of my favorites posters, too.
Old 01-14-2003, 11:43 PM   #32
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

<< lol, why aren't you a Kings fan???? >>

I'm so sick of hearing about the Kings. When I started watching basketball in the early 90's I was a Phoenix Suns fan. I had it all: Barkley, Finley and Nash. Then they went and traded everyone away. A big Finley fan so I followed him over to Dallas and the rest is history. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

<< Cause she has dignity and class!!!

She has, indeed. One of my favorites posters, too.
>>

Awww, thank you Doc and Chiwas. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] Doc, well...he's just the man and Chiwas knows a good player when he sees one. Go Najera!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]