Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-18-2010, 03:25 PM   #1
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
You'll never win a pissing contest with a penis that small...

Dirk dares you to come up with another explanation.

Size of the penis isn't everything ya know.......

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 12:48 PM   #2
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan1000 View Post
Did you even read my post? It sounds like you were just mad by seeing my name in this thread and decided to respond. I said 3 playoff series that I could recall and there could be more. They were all considered Dirk's prime as well. The truth is we would probably have a championship if Dirk found his swagger at key parts of the playoffs. 2 crucial free throw misses against Miami. I didn't find my comments so bad but some tend to overreact and act like I said something horrible. I know they are bad memories and I hate talking about them now. I'm going to ignore this thread now no matter what the hate.
Did you read mine? I think I described your argument these past couple of pages of this thread fairly well but maybe you fail to accept that. Even two missed FTs or a bad series does nothing to counteract a guy that has been one of the greatest playoff performers of all time.

Again if you want to cherrypick painful series, then go ahead but your whole argument is ridiculous against the fact that Dirk steps up in the playoffs like the elite hall-of-famer he is. You have yet to address the multiple posts that have shown that he raises his 3pt% +0.5, FT% +0.6, +2.8 ppg, +4.4rpg, +0.4apg, +0.1bpg and his FG% is within 1.6% of his regular season averages all from a guy who has rarely ever had a second star, and definitely no one like Shaq drawing doubles.

Kobe is lauded as the greatest playoff performer still playing the game and by comparison his FG% is -0.8%, 3pt% is -1.0%, FT% is -2.9%, -0.7rpg, -0.1spg, etc etc.

Dirk -1.6%, +0.5%, +0.6%, +2.8ppg, +4.4rpg, +0.4apg, +0.1bpg
Kobe -0.8%, -1.0%, -2.9%, -0.7ppg, -0.7rpg, -0.1apg, -0.1spg

If you want to have any credibility, use facts and not anecdotes and hand-picked data. You are really making a fool of yourself.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 03-18-2010 at 12:57 PM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 12:54 PM   #3
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Did you read mine? I think I described your argument these past couple of pages of this thread fairly well but maybe you fail to accept that. Even two missed FTs or a bad series does nothing to counteract a guy that has been one of the greatest playoff performers of all time.

Again if you want to cherrypick painful series, then go ahead but your whole argument is ridiculous against the fact that Dirk steps up in the playoffs like the elite hall-of-famer he is. You have yet to address the multiple posts that have shown that he raises his 3pt%, FT% , ppg, rpg, spg, bpg and his FG% is within 1.6% of his regular season averages all from a guy who has rarely ever had a second star, and definitely no one like Shaq drawing doubles.

Kobe is lauded as the greatest playoff performer still playing the game and by comparison his FG% is -0.8%, 3pt% is -1%, FT% is -2.9%, -0.7rpg, -0.1spg, etc etc.

If you want to have any credibility, use facts and not anecdotes and hand-picked data. You are really making a fool of yourself.
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 04:16 PM   #4
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk in elimination games..

Points per game: 30.25
Rebounds: 12.5
Assists: 2.4
Blocks: 1.3
Steals: 1.1
FGM: 9.9
FGA: 20.1
FG%: 49.4%
3ptM: 1.5
3ptA: 3.4
3pt%: 43.6%
FTM: 8.9
FTA: 9.9
FT%: 89.3

Twice he has gone for 42 or more.
Dirk has gone for 30 or more in 11 of the 16 games.
He has gone for 28 or more in 13 of the 16 games.
He has gone for 20 or more in 14 of the 16 games.

He has had 10 or more rebounds in 13 of the 16 games.
He has had 8 or more boards in 15 of the 16 games.
Nine out of the 16 games, he's gone for 13 or more boards.

Yes, I do need to add the final game of the Denver series to his totals..but that will only make his numbers even more impressive.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 04:19 PM   #5
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Go ahead and add a 32-10-7 game to those totals..along with a 9-17 from the floor, 2-5 from 3pt, and 12-12 from the line.
Old 03-18-2010, 04:23 PM   #6
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

Alright I overreacted. I shouldn't have said the things I said. Everyone has had a bad series. Lets move on.
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 07:53 PM   #7
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan1000
Stay classy
Ah, the rare red box...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 04:25 PM   #8
Murphy3
Guru

No, let's not move on. Let's enjoy some more of you getting beaten to a pulp.
Old 03-18-2010, 04:28 PM   #9
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
No, let's not move on. Let's enjoy some more of you getting beaten to a pulp.
lol You are the one hating on Howard all the time when he used to help us. I remember the petition to ban Murphy3. You are not exactly so innocent yourself.
Old 03-18-2010, 04:53 PM   #10
Murphy3
Guru

Yes, I bagged on Howard.. Why not? He was prone to disappearing late in games and for making mental mistakes. I always referred to the guy as a "mental midget". I make absolutely no apologies for that. Perhaps I was just a bit more in tune with what type of guy he actually was than some others on this site. But there are many, many that have always believed the guy was more than just a little lacking between the ears. Yes, I appreciated much of what he did, but that does not mean that I should excuse mistakes that were made because of simply not thinking or because of lack of effort.

As for the petition to ban Murph.. I started the petition as an obvious joke.
Old 03-18-2010, 05:04 PM   #11
Murphy3
Guru

It's really annoying when someone posts something about a player without any regards to the historical facts. There are few in the past 20 years that can match the numbers that he has put up in the playoffs. Yet, there are people such as yourself that post garbage for the sake of posting garbage. I suppose I can't completely place the blame on you when the networks that cover the NBA put absolute idiots on the air just because they were former players..regardless of whether or not they do any research for their position.. It's just annoying.

Unfortunately, idiots will have a major impact on how Dirk is remembered if he doesn't eventually win a title. Yes, he's a sure thing Hall of Famer. Yes, he's definitely one of the 50 greatest to ever play the game. But, he'll be remembered as being a guy that didn't perform all that well in the playoffs regardless of what the truth is.. I suppose it's what you should expect. Hell, when guys such as Magic Johnson and Chris Webber are paid to give their opinions about the game of basketball, then something is obviously wrong. But, that's what the NBA is today.
Old 03-18-2010, 05:04 PM   #12
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry mavsfan1000, but you do kinda look like a Benedict Arnold calling Dirk a choker over in Spurs land. I can see why that would bother some more than just a bad post.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 05:21 PM   #13
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

twistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Sorry mavsfan1000, but you do kinda look like a Benedict Arnold calling Dirk a choker over in Spurs land. I can see why that would bother some more than just a bad post.
Absolutely.

Listen, Dirk Nowitzki is a beloved figure to Mavs fans. And honestly, outside of Mavs enthusiasts and the rare network sports journalist, Dirk is known as a perennial playoff choker. I can't even tell you how many times I've been in heated arguments defending Dirk with buddies, co-workers, or just random ignorant jokers about this. Whenever Dirk is brought up, all I hear about is Golden State, and Miami. Like those two scenarios completely erase what he's done. Then when you dig up the information and show proof that he's not only good in the playoffs, but he's had major success and is a downright special player in big games, they won't listen to it. It's honestly gotten to the point that if he doesn't win a championship, in the majority of fans eyes outside of Dallas, his career was tainted with disappointment, and he's labeled a perennial choker. It's ridiculous, but it's a fact.

So when we see a Mavs fan completely trashing Dirk on a Spurs board of all places we do take offense. Siding with the enemy and throwing our king under the bus is a major offense. It won't be until Dirk retires that ALL of us will truly know how good he was/is. We'll never see another player like him. It will be a long time until we see another Dirk Nowitzki.

Last edited by twistaeffect2004; 03-18-2010 at 05:24 PM.
twistaeffect2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 05:48 PM   #14
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistaeffect2004 View Post
Absolutely.

Listen, Dirk Nowitzki is a beloved figure to Mavs fans. And honestly, outside of Mavs enthusiasts and the rare network sports journalist, Dirk is known as a perennial playoff choker. I can't even tell you how many times I've been in heated arguments defending Dirk with buddies, co-workers, or just random ignorant jokers about this. Whenever Dirk is brought up, all I hear about is Golden State, and Miami. Like those two scenarios completely erase what he's done. Then when you dig up the information and show proof that he's not only good in the playoffs, but he's had major success and is a downright special player in big games, they won't listen to it. It's honestly gotten to the point that if he doesn't win a championship, in the majority of fans eyes outside of Dallas, his career was tainted with disappointment, and he's labeled a perennial choker. It's ridiculous, but it's a fact.

So when we see a Mavs fan completely trashing Dirk on a Spurs board of all places we do take offense. Siding with the enemy and throwing our king under the bus is a major offense. It won't be until Dirk retires that ALL of us will truly know how good he was/is. We'll never see another player like him. It will be a long time until we see another Dirk Nowitzki.
Yes he is probably up there with Karl Malone except with a more likable personality. No problems with that. He just isn't a Kobe Bryant or Michael Jordan. And Mavs fans on that topic over there were the first to state it. I just agreed to it and I'm the scapegoat.
Old 03-18-2010, 06:33 PM   #15
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

twistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes he is probably up there with Karl Malone except with a more likable personality. No problems with that. He just isn't a Kobe Bryant or Michael Jordan. And Mavs fans on that topic over there were the first to state it. I just agreed to it and I'm the scapegoat.
No, you called him a choker.

"Yep no doubt Dirk chokes under pressure. Hopefully other players will put up big numbers in case of this and pick up the slack."

Like I said dude, if you trash Dirk, especially around these parts you're gonna hear about it. Just how it goes.
Old 03-18-2010, 05:14 PM   #16
Murphy3
Guru

If I were to post something that idiotic with regards to the Mavs and have my butt handed to me in such a manner as we have seen in this thread, I'd probably think twice about posting again. But no, I'm sure we'll be blessed with more from this guy.
Old 03-18-2010, 05:53 PM   #17
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

Btw the mods should've deleted all these posts that are off topic. Also the tage are uncalled for. I'm leaving this board. Make one mistake and you are forever hated here. Thanks for the experience.
Old 03-18-2010, 06:07 PM   #18
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Btw the mods should've deleted all these posts that are off topic. Also the tage are uncalled for. I'm leaving this board. Make one mistake and you are forever hated here. Thanks for the experience.

Old 03-18-2010, 08:01 PM   #19
Underdog

Quote:
I'm leaving this board. Make one mistake and you are forever hated here. Thanks for the experience.

Old 03-18-2010, 06:36 PM   #20
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

LOL, turns out Mavs1000 is a bit of a potty mouth, and cry baby as well. What a shame.

This has some cussing so, I hope this doesn't offend anybody.

On Spurstalk.com he actually started a thread titled "Dallas-Mavs.com".

And this is what the poor lad had to say:

"Bunch of fucking homers that all got butt hurt that I mentioned that Dirk isn't exactly clutch for us when in crucial situations for us in past playoff experiences. I'm glad to be here where people aren't afraid to criticize the mavs and certain players when they don't perform."

Aw... boo hoo

Last edited by mary; 03-18-2010 at 07:38 PM.
twistaeffect2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 06:43 PM   #21
LetsGoMavs
Diamond Member

LetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant future

Dang it, you beat me to it - just wanted to post the link to his worthless thread.
What a desperate try to get the attention of the most worthless kind of the human species:

Spurs fans (he´ll probably become one of them pretty soon)

Last edited by LetsGoMavs; 03-18-2010 at 06:44 PM.
LetsGoMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 07:17 PM   #22
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsGoMavs View Post
Spurs fans (he´ll probably become one of them pretty soon)
That'll be rich after we hand them a first round exit...

Old 03-19-2010, 04:13 PM   #23
thereaper

thereaper is a name known to allthereaper is a name known to allthereaper is a name known to allthereaper is a name known to allthereaper is a name known to allthereaper is a name known to allthereaper is a name known to allthereaper is a name known to allthereaper is a name known to all
Default None of that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
That'll be rich after we hand them a first round exit...
No need to anger the basketball gods...
thereaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 08:02 PM   #24
AO41
Platinum Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
LOL, turns out Mavs1000 is a bit of a potty mouth, and cry baby as well. What a shame.

"Bunch of fucking homers that all got butt hurt that I mentioned that Dirk isn't exactly clutch for us when in crucial situations for us in past playoff experiences. I'm glad to be here where people aren't afraid to criticize the mavs and certain players when they don't perform."

Aw... boo hoo

Damm mann every time I see your sig. I completely forget what the thread is about and what I am trying to say
Old 03-18-2010, 08:18 PM   #25
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AO41 View Post
Damm mann every time I see your sig. I completely forget what the thread is about and what I am trying to say
LOL.. that's my plan all along. Cause mass confusion and disarray.
Old 03-19-2010, 12:05 AM   #26
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Aw... boo hoo
That place has to be the wierdest Lakers fansite I have ever seen.
Old 03-18-2010, 06:41 PM   #27
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk sucks, broskis. Some guy told me so.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 07:23 PM   #28
Murphy3
Guru

What I hate is when a guy throws out some crap and then can't take what's coming his way.
Old 03-18-2010, 07:25 PM   #29
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Good riddance. I hope it was my calling him a Benedict Arnold that did it. Was I not justified in such a sentiment? Looks pretty plain to me.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 08:42 PM   #30
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

is that the lady from entourage?
Old 03-18-2010, 08:54 PM   #31
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

I'm not sure if she was ever on Entourage or not (I really don't watch the show). She's one of the top female MMA fighters in the world. Her name is Gina Carano.
Old 03-18-2010, 09:18 PM   #32
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

The negative rep I got from Spursfan1000 was worth the expose.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 12:50 AM   #33
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

Yeah, that place is certainly really bizarre.

It's like a basketball frat board.
Old 03-19-2010, 01:12 AM   #34
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

Eh isn't mavsfan1000 known on spurstalk as bullsfan1000?
Old 03-19-2010, 01:30 AM   #35
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkgreatness View Post
Eh isn't mavsfan1000 known on spurstalk as bullsfan1000?
Wow that needs an NSFW label

...but seriously wow. The guy is a professional at trolling-- working multiple sites at once with multiple usernames and all. Its the same schtick but its pretty funny how he's actually trying to be a big d-bag on every site he posts on and how he's come back to a few sites like spurstalk with different usernames after banning. Its also a nice pat-on-the-back to D-M.com's mods. Anyone crying that the mods are too strict...well they let that act go on for way longer than other sites may have allowed.

/bye creditxpert1000. We'll be on the lookout for you under your new nickname

And in closing, this thread seriously needs to go into the DM.com hall of fame with Doc's exit and all the other legendary Mavs threads. Bravo.
Old 03-19-2010, 01:56 AM   #36
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

We made history people! Hugs for all. Hugs for some and miniature American flags for others.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 02:07 AM   #37
Spurred1

Spurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to all

You guys ripped him a new one. I'm going to guess he's been that way since he joined. Trolls generally don't have much to live for-so he'll likely come back under another name. But wait- he had a lot of green boxes, so was he normal at first? Judging from the tags, he's not been appreciated for a while. Sort of pathetic that he's so desperate to trash a player that he actually goes to a rival team's site and starts a thread that he knows will elicit responses supporting his viewpoint.
Actually went to spurstalk yesterday for the first time. Won't be going back-was puzzled by the proliferation of Lakers fans there. "Lakers lice"..they're everywhere and difficult to get rid of.
I am going to assume criticism of players is welcome, but not overwhelming and repetitive hatred.
Spurred1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 02:15 AM   #38
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

I dunno why, but I can't stop laughing at the "mavsban1000" tag.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 12:17 PM   #39
Nowitzki4President

Nowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to behold

Does anyone have insider on ESPN? There are two articles about the Mavs. One on Barea and the other on this summer.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/featu...eatures/rumors

They should be on the bottom of that link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
Nowitzki4President is the greatest man to ever live!
Nowitzki4President is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 04:20 PM   #40
thereaper

thereaper is a name known to allthereaper is a name known to allthereaper is a name known to allthereaper is a name known to allthereaper is a name known to allthereaper is a name known to allthereaper is a name known to allthereaper is a name known to allthereaper is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
Does anyone have insider on ESPN? There are two articles about the Mavs. One on Barea and the other on this summer.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/featu...eatures/rumors

They should be on the bottom of that link.
Sorry so late.

Summer:
This is a big summer for All-Star caliber free agents, but the Mavericks won't pursue any of them according to Eddie Sefko of The Dallas Morning News.

Sefko writes: "Assuming Dirk Nowitzki exercises his player option, which he has said he will, the Mavericks were not going to have cap space to pursue LeBron James, Chris Bosh, Dwyane Wade or anybody else. Any moves they do are going to be dependent on other teams being willing to sign and trade their free agents. If teams find themselves in the situation of losing them for nothing, the Mavericks could still be a player in the free-agent frenzy. But I cannot stress how much depends on the outcome of this season."

Erick Dampier's $13.07 million salary for 2010-11 is not guaranteed and he could be used in a sign-and-trade scenario to land a free agent.

Barea:
During a chat session yesterday, Eddie Sefko of The Dallas Morning News was asked if the Mavericks should keep Jose Juan Barea or let him go since Rodrigue Beaubois has played so well behind Jason Kidd.

Sefko wrote the following: "The Mavericks absolutely have to keep Barea. That's a no-brainer. First of all, he's a low-salary guy, scheduled to earn $1.8 million. And he's worth more than that. There are backup point guards who earn $3 million or more. This guy can look for other players and goes to the rim better than almost any other Maverick. I'd keep him as quality backup."
thereaper is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1000thingsihateaboutyou, awww now he´s gone :d, epic thread, hedoesn'tlikeithere:-(, mavsban1000, mavsfan1000 should die., mavsxpert1000, thread police