Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 03-22-2012, 09:20 AM   #401
AO41
Platinum Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of

LOL Cad go banned?? Nicee
Old 03-22-2012, 09:37 AM   #402
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

CADBANE and I have probably said worse to each other in REP messages. Since then, over time I have come around on him for some reason. It is hard to imagine what someone could say in message that would get them banned. I can imagine a few things that could get him another week or two ban or a warning but lifetime ban? dadgum

OH and ODUM sucks.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 03-22-2012 at 09:44 AM.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 09:43 AM   #403
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I figured the mods knew Cad's schtick by now. Still, if he can't control his little tantrums, then so be it.

If only the mods could ban Odom...

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 09:58 AM   #404
b_o_r
Golden Member

b_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
CADBANE and I have probably said worse to each other in REP messages. Since then, over time I have come around on him for some reason. It is hard to imagine what someone could say in message that would get them banned. I can imagine a few things that could get him another week or two ban or a warning but lifetime ban? dadgum

OH and ODUM sucks.
I was under the impression he is still posting under a new name.
b_o_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 10:09 AM   #405
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
If only the mods could ban Odom...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:24 AM   #406
ibivibiv

ibivibiv is just really niceibivibiv is just really niceibivibiv is just really niceibivibiv is just really niceibivibiv is just really niceibivibiv is just really nice

Ok, pardon my ignorance for a minute I guess. Am I wrong in thinking Yi is better in most situations than Odom? I mean I am not saying by any stretch that Yi is an amazing player, but he isn't any worse than Odom no? Other than maybe physical presence? At least Yi hits a few more shots and puts for effort on the defensive end. Yi can at least figure out how to body up and get his hands up. Am I missing something? I can't tell if I am right on this or if my total disgust with Odom is just making Yi look better.
ibivibiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 12:02 PM   #407
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Odom has been decent. Yi shows very little. His defense has been terrible and he jacks up a LOT of shots without a lot of aggression.

Odom has brainfarts and he's missing everything-- even layups, but he's lightyears ahead of Yi.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 12:05 PM   #408
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Odom has been decent. Yi shows very little. His defense has been terrible and he jacks up a LOT of shots without a lot of aggression.

Odom has brainfarts and he's missing everything-- even layups, but he's lightyears ahead of Yi.
Yeah, at least Odom has shown in the past that he CAN do it - Yi hasn't proven anything in this league yet.

Now if we can only figure out how to get Odom to play up to his potntial...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 12:09 PM   #409
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

No one on the team seems to be holding him accountable yet. Too much babying and over the top support. Maybe that works in the end and I'm wrong, but I think Odom needs tough love...from Dirk. Being the team leader, he needs to have a talk with him one on one and tell him to be way more aggressive right now. He needs someone with credibility to let him have it.

Old 03-22-2012, 12:13 PM   #410
Blackspider

Blackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of light

Anyway we can permanently ship Odom to assignment in the D league? Last night was embarrassing.
Blackspider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 12:46 PM   #411
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No one on the team seems to be holding him accountable yet. Too much babying and over the top support. Maybe that works in the end and I'm wrong, but I think Odom needs tough love...from Dirk. Being the team leader, he needs to have a talk with him one on one and tell him to be way more aggressive right now. He needs someone with credibility to let him have it.
What is Dirk going to say? Is it Dirk's job to motivate Odom? It was pretty obvious when Dirk was interviewed last night after the game that there isn't much anyone can do. He said the same thing we all have or thought which is just to play aggressive and not hesitate. Odom can only motivate himself at this point.

Old 03-22-2012, 01:05 PM   #412
b_o_r
Golden Member

b_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post

In the last meeting against LA, Yi had 4pts, 2reb, 1ast in 12 min. Even last night in 3 min he had given more than what Odom gave in 24 min.

I thought it was frustrating watching Butler struggle in this offense for 6 months, but this is getting ridiculous. Odom is missing chip shots and passing up open looks now. He has to be a Trojan horse because you just don't get this awful for so long.
b_o_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 01:28 PM   #413
ibivibiv

ibivibiv is just really niceibivibiv is just really niceibivibiv is just really niceibivibiv is just really niceibivibiv is just really niceibivibiv is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by b_o_r View Post
In the last meeting against LA, Yi had 4pts, 2reb, 1ast in 12 min. Even last night in 3 min he had given more than what Odom gave in 24 min.

I thought it was frustrating watching Butler struggle in this offense for 6 months, but this is getting ridiculous. Odom is missing chip shots and passing up open looks now. He has to be a Trojan horse because you just don't get this awful for so long.
That's what prompted my questioning why we keep picking Odom over Yi? Guy basically doubled Odom's performance in half the time?
Old 03-22-2012, 01:50 PM   #414
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
What is Dirk going to say? Is it Dirk's job to motivate Odom? It was pretty obvious when Dirk was interviewed last night after the game that there isn't much anyone can do. He said the same thing we all have or thought which is just to play aggressive and not hesitate. Odom can only motivate himself at this point.
Yes, at some point as the leader and face of the franchise you should take it upon yourself to get onto your teamates that aren't carrying their weight. HE damn sure would with JET. Odom isn't even coming close to what is expected.

There are many things Dirk can say and this may have already happened. If Odom could motivate himself he would have done so by now. He is in a rut and needs someone to push his ass out of it without babying him like they have been. Seems like they are afraid to push too hard because they might lose him altogether, but he is lost. Something else has to be done because we need him to do a lot more.

Old 03-22-2012, 01:57 PM   #415
ibivibiv

honestly, maybe no one cares. Terry is a member of this team. Odom is just some mistake that will be corrected in a few months. I think he knows it, Dirk knows it, and we should all just accept it. Too bad they keep putting that mistake on the floor over and over expecting him to do something worthwhile. It looks like to me that he just wants to go back to LA and be a "Star". We should let him.
Old 03-22-2012, 02:10 PM   #416
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Here's the thing... I don't think Odom is someone that you can hold accountable for anything.. He doesn't care enough for someone getting on to him to have any sort of impact. I guess I just don't think there's any upside with wasting emotion and energy getting on to a guy like that at this point.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 02:17 PM   #417
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibivibiv View Post
Odom is just some mistake... Too bad they keep putting that mistake on the floor
Come playoff time and

Dirk 40min per game
Marion 40min per game

Mavs should be fine ...and Odom probably not even on the bench

Last edited by markus1234; 03-22-2012 at 02:18 PM.
markus1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 02:53 PM   #418
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Yes, at some point as the leader and face of the franchise you should take it upon yourself to get onto your teamates that aren't carrying their weight. HE damn sure would with JET. Odom isn't even coming close to what is expected.

There are many things Dirk can say and this may have already happened. If Odom could motivate himself he would have done so by now. He is in a rut and needs someone to push his ass out of it without babying him like they have been. Seems like they are afraid to push too hard because they might lose him altogether, but he is lost. Something else has to be done because we need him to do a lot more.
The coach already called out Odom publicly. If you can't respond to your coach, then why are you going to respond to a teammate? The writing is on the wall for him. He KNOWS he is playing awful. Every person in the known universe knows that. Dirk telling him to nut up just doesn't seem like it would change anything.

Old 03-22-2012, 03:03 PM   #419
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus1234 View Post
Come playoff time and

Dirk 40min per game
Marion 40min per game

Mavs should be fine ...and Odom probably not even on the bench
Or you can do this.
Kidd/West
Beaubois/Terry
Carter/Marion
Nowitzki/Marion
Haywood/Wright or Mahinmi
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 03:57 PM   #420
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
The coach already called out Odom publicly. If you can't respond to your coach, then why are you going to respond to a teammate? The writing is on the wall for him. He KNOWS he is playing awful. Every person in the known universe knows that. Dirk telling him to nut up just doesn't seem like it would change anything.
I don't think RC called him out publicly and besides, it's not the same. Dirk is in the trenches, he puts in the work and you can't miss that as a player and especially a teamate. He leads by example and I could respect that a lil more than I could the head coach. It might not change anything, you're right, Murphy too but if it hasn't happened yet, it's wroth a shot. You shouldn't give up until you have exhausted the options..and that seems like an obvious one. I could see Kobe doing this type of thing.

Old 03-22-2012, 04:02 PM   #421
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cad'sRevenge View Post
The thing is, Odom is already so freaking mentally fragile, that calling him out and hurting his feelings might make him suck/pout even more (if that's possible).
I don't think it is possible to suck more. I mentioned earlier that they perhaps were babying him continuously because maybe the fear losing him completely if they push too hard. But it has to be rock bottom now, people are booing him, his wife is talking about the fans etc.. Things are getting uglier than I ever thought it would. A leader needs to step up and whack a mole, whether it shatters him or not.

Old 03-22-2012, 04:24 PM   #422
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AO41 View Post
LOL Cad go banned?? Nicee
Why? Too much cursing for sure.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 04:27 PM   #423
MavsFTR
Golden Member

MavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud of

He's trending in the right direction, IMO. Hopefully he'll be LO come playoff time.
MavsFTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 04:28 PM   #424
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't think it is possible to suck more. I mentioned earlier that they perhaps were babying him continuously because maybe the fear losing him completely if they push too hard. But it has to be rock bottom now, people are booing him, his wife is talking about the fans etc.. Things are getting uglier than I ever thought it would. A leader needs to step up and whack a mole, whether it shatters him or not.
I have never booed a Mavs player, but I am getting very close with this dude.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 03-22-2012, 04:42 PM   #425
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
I have never booed a Mavs player, but I am getting very close with this dude.
Yeah, I can't remember the last time the AAC booed a Mavs player, but Odom has it coming...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 03-22-2012 at 04:43 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 05:20 PM   #426
Firnen

Firnen is just really niceFirnen is just really niceFirnen is just really niceFirnen is just really niceFirnen is just really niceFirnen is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Yeah, I can't remember the last time the AAC booed a Mavs player, but Odom has it coming...
Can only remember our crowd booing Devean George after he blocked the Kidd-trade.
Firnen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 05:41 PM   #427
dude1394
Guru

I recall the team getting booed, Toronto game comes to mind but never a player.
Old 03-22-2012, 05:47 PM   #428
samoan-maverickII

samoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to all

saboteur
Old 03-22-2012, 06:34 PM   #429
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Nash got booed alot in his first season. There was a lot of hype around us getting him from Phoenix, but he couldn't make a shot. Nash told a story about getting booed, looking over to his brother for support, and his brother was laughing at him.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 07:29 PM   #430
SMC0007
Guru

I do yell get the F off the floor and off my team a bit. But that's from my recliner.

Last edited by SMC0007; 03-22-2012 at 07:29 PM.
Old 03-22-2012, 07:29 PM   #431
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
Nash got booed alot in his first season. There was a lot of hype around us getting him from Phoenix, but he couldn't make a shot. Nash told a story about getting booed, looking over to his brother for support, and his brother was laughing at him.
Terrible... Knowing Nash he was not loafing out there. Just like a brother however to bust your balls one second and run through a wall for you the next.
Old 03-22-2012, 08:59 PM   #432
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
I don't think RC called him out publicly.
"Mark asks a fundamental question of anybody in our franchise: Are they in or are they not in?" Carlisle said. "Our fans want to know that Lamar's in. Our players want to know that Lamar's in. It's not about how many points he's scoring or rebounds; those things are a factor. Our fans, our players want to see the guy playing like his pants are on fire and we haven't seen that so far and that's got to change."

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/...hin-lamar-odom

Old 03-22-2012, 09:52 PM   #433
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"Mark asks a fundamental question of anybody in our franchise: Are they in or are they not in?" Carlisle said. "Our fans want to know that Lamar's in. Our players want to know that Lamar's in. It's not about how many points he's scoring or rebounds; those things are a factor. Our fans, our players want to see the guy playing like his pants are on fire and we haven't seen that so far and that's got to change."

dont get any more obvious or blunt than that.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 10:01 PM   #434
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Lamar Odom is not a Maverick.

He may wear the uniform, he may be out on the court, he may take home a check, but this guy is not a Dallas Maverick.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 10:21 PM   #435
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:

OK, that was 3 weeks ago when he was "missing", not there at all. Now he is here and as we have covered, he sucks, even more so. I thought you were talking about RC doing it recently, because of his play and lack of aggressiveness and effectiveness on the floor. I understand your stance is that no one can reach him and it's not worth the effort. Lost cause. You quote one little piece of my post disregarding the rest, especially the ending of that very sentence you chopped haha?

Old 03-22-2012, 10:56 PM   #436
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig33 View Post
If that were the case, then 50% of this board would be banned...

This place is run by hypocritical, biased totalitarians.
Ban him! I do not see why cad was banned at all, makes no sense with his public posts. Behind the scenes, don't know.
Old 03-22-2012, 10:58 PM   #437
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Every time I see this thread title, I get excited. Unfortunately it never comes true...
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:02 PM   #438
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubOverdose View Post
Every time I see this thread title, I get excited. Unfortunately it never comes true...
Lol
Old 03-22-2012, 11:08 PM   #439
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Help me fight by unjust, hypocritical banning by the DM.com Monds! #freecadbane
Via twitter. I'll let you guess who sent that.
Old 03-22-2012, 11:28 PM   #440
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

#freecadbane is now trending worldwide

Tags
hopehegetsgilloolyed, lamar odom > cadbane, lol khloe, odom's bag of rocks, odom's empty bag