Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 01-13-2021, 09:34 PM   #81
FromSloveniaWithLove

FromSloveniaWithLove is just really niceFromSloveniaWithLove is just really niceFromSloveniaWithLove is just really niceFromSloveniaWithLove is just really niceFromSloveniaWithLove is just really niceFromSloveniaWithLove is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
We can agree to disagree but just for the record do you consider Leonard, Durant and Curry super stars?

I'm only asking because when you said all super stars complain those are 3 guys who I very rarely see complain about every call.

In fact Leonard seems like a robot that dude barely speaks throughout a game.

But again I think RC should do more of the fighting for Luka.

This just kind of reminds me of Cuban who used to complain all the time and I felt like the refs made the Mavs players pay for it on the floor.

Cuban decided years ago he was going to tone it down and the difference the 06 Finals vs Miami compared to the 2011 Finals vs Miami was like night and day in terms of fouls called vs the Mavs and the way the game was officiated.

IF you feel as though it won't change a thing for Luka and the way he's ref's then hey I respect your opinion.
Oh FFS... This is Who he is.. Nobody is perfect.. But instead of being happy Dallas has a generational super star and we Got another W... You rather complain about Luka complaining..

With that attitude you dont deserve him.. How about trading him with KD or Kawhi because they do not complain???

Or instead you could praise his fcking effort for D this year.. He is way way way better in D, than before... But no.. Ugh...
FromSloveniaWithLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2021, 09:34 PM   #82
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We can agree to disagree but just for the record do you consider Leonard, Durant and Curry super stars?

I'm only asking because when you said all super stars complain those are 3 guys who I very rarely see complain about every call.

In fact Leonard seems like a robot that dude barely speaks throughout a game.

But again I think RC should do more of the fighting for Luka.

This just kind of reminds me of Cuban who used to complain all the time and I felt like the refs made the Mavs players pay for it on the floor.

Cuban decided years ago he was going to tone it down and the difference the 06 Finals vs Miami compared to the 2011 Finals vs Miami was like night and day in terms of fouls called vs the Mavs and the way the game was officiated.

IF you feel as though it won't change a thing for Luka and the way he's ref's then hey I respect your opinion.
According to Donaghy, the 2006 finals were a direct result of Ed Rush’s dislike of Cuban, but not because of the in game complaining. It was because of the public comments, the calls to the nba offices, the stats Cuban kept on the refs, and the push for reforms. He complained to the other officials that Cuban was causing him to do a lot of extra work as head of officiating.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 09:39 PM   #83
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Ok, Kawhi is a robot, but I think Durant complains as much ANYONE, and Curry does more than his fair share.

A: I don't think it has an effect on the game either way. If anything, complaining to the refs historically makes them MORE likely to give you the call.

B: Again, posters here, constantly, and I do mean CONSTANTLY complaining about Luka's complaining is about a million times more annoying than Luka's complaining.

Btw, he ended the night with 34, 14, 9 and 4 blocks, and the Mavs won in a blowout. Just for the record.
Ok but just for the record he only ended with 2 FT's tonight

Doesn't mean they are intentionally swallowing their whistle but it's something to keep an eye out on moving forward since you stated the refs are more apt to be aware if the player(s) keeps complaining.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 09:39 PM   #84
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

If Luka starts getting steals and blocks, he may be the best player of all time.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 09:45 PM   #85
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromSloveniaWithLove View Post
Oh FFS... This is Who he is.. Nobody is perfect.. But instead of being happy Dallas has a generational super star and we Got another W... You rather complain about Luka complaining..

With that attitude you dont deserve him.. How about trading him with KD or Kawhi because they do not complain???

Or instead you could praise his fcking effort for D this year.. He is way way way better in D, than before... But no.. Ugh...
LOL

Are you ok buddy?

Don't let me or anyone else stop you from enjoying the win over a conversation regarding Luka and ref's

It's not that serious wow

But for the record I'm constantly giving praise about the Mavs defense not sure where you've been.

Last edited by Dallas41; 01-13-2021 at 09:47 PM.
Old 01-13-2021, 09:45 PM   #86
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Luka is definitely the best player in the league.

WCS starting next to KP is gonna be awesome.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 09:45 PM   #87
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok but just for the record he only ended with 2 FT's tonight

Doesn't mean they are intentionally swallowing their whistle but it's something to keep an eye out on moving forward since you stated the refs are more apt to be aware if the player(s) keeps complaining.
Fine, but also for the record, Luka is averaging 8.6 ft's per game which is 6th in the league behind Giannis, Young, Beal, Embiid, and Durant. And last year he averaged 9.6 which was good enough for 3rd in the league behind only Giannis and Harden.

So if the refs really are not respecting him as much as they should, I don't see the statistical evidence for it.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 09:49 PM   #88
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
If Luka starts getting steals and blocks, he may be the best player of all time.
Yes, let's talk about actual basketball again please.

It's a small sample size, but Luka's defense is significantly better this year. He was already on track for a top 10-15 all-time career. If this is the new normal, then he might indeed end up higher than that.
Old 01-13-2021, 09:49 PM   #89
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedlesKane View Post
I just got home. I know nothing about the game yet. Should I watch it? I am surprised that we even have a game considering the COVID situation.
Hell yeah

KP and WCS got some serious burn together helped the Mavs combine for 12 blocks as a team
Old 01-13-2021, 09:51 PM   #90
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Not enough praise for Willie. He has stepped up big.

Luka is pretty solid too I guess

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 09:53 PM   #91
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post

Maybe it's just me but I'm still skeptical about WCS remaining the starter next to KP.

I think that is how the Mavs should start off games but something tells me we are going to get one more shot at Powell & KP down the road and if that fails then it might he go back to KP & DFS upfront.

I hope I'm wrong though because every since last year I've been wanting to see WCS/KP front court.

Last edited by Dallas41; 01-13-2021 at 09:54 PM.
Old 01-13-2021, 09:59 PM   #92
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
Maybe it's just me but I'm still skeptical about WCS remaining the starter next to KP.

I think that is how the Mavs should start off games but something tells me we are going to get one more shot at Powell & KP down the road and if that fails then it might he go back to KP & DFS upfront.

I hope I'm wrong though because every since last year I've been wanting to see WCS/KP front court.
co-signed. KP started out really strong because the 3 was falling, but in the 2nd half it looked like everything I hated last year before Powell went down. A lot of standing around behind the line and occasionally a very awkward post up.

I've said it a million times. KP needs to be in a ton of pick and rolls. That and transition three's are what he's best at.
Old 01-13-2021, 09:59 PM   #93
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post

Yeah we are finally getting our wish this year with two big's on the floor together.

I think it can work long term because WCS is agile enough to switch on the perimeter vs smaller guys.

Tonight I saw him go step for step with Ball on defense moving his feet.

He has terrific hands inside and alters a lot of shots. I feel like with WCS, KP and Luka the Mavs could be a top 10 rebounding team by the end of the year.

Also I think people forget WCS was a lottery pick and sometimes Big's develop slower than smaller perimeter players especially if they aren't in the right system.

Last edited by Dallas41; 01-13-2021 at 10:02 PM.
Old 01-13-2021, 10:15 PM   #94
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

I also heard that the Rockets are gonna be better. Addition by subtraction. j/k... Nets are gonna be a super team!
Old 01-13-2021, 10:26 PM   #95
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
I also heard that the Rockets are gonna be better. Addition by subtraction. j/k... Nets are gonna be a super team!
They're a super team, but I'm honestly not totally buying them. From a purely X's and O's standpoint, Harden and Kyrie overlap way too much for my liking, but beyond that those personalities are all way too combustible. I don't think Kyrie makes it to the end of his contract there. He either demands a trade or opts out.

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 01-13-2021 at 10:26 PM.
Old 01-13-2021, 10:34 PM   #96
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Willie Cauley-Stein had an outstanding game in Charlotte. Some may scoff at his four points, but Trill made a massive impact. He grabbed 14 rebounds plus had two assists, one steal, and three blocks in 30 minutes of action. The Mavericks benefitted from his energy and hustle. WCS gave them three extra possessions too with offensive boards.

Some questioned the fit between Cauley-Stein and Kristaps Porzingis in the frontcourt, especially after coach Rick Carlisle used it for a total of 16 minutes last season. The duo played well against the Hornets. They outscored Charlotte by six points in the first six minutes and never looked back on Jan. 13.

Willie Cauley-Stein has earned more minutes with his impressive play since moving into the starting five, which makes coach Carlisle’s job even more difficult. When Maxi Kleber, Dorian Finney-Smith, and Dwight Powell return, all three players will be hungry for frontcourt minutes. The Mavericks also have James Johnson, Boban Marjanovic, and Kristaps Porzingis to find time for at the four and the five.

Trill has earned more run, even if the numbers do not work out to give it to him this season.
Old 01-13-2021, 10:45 PM   #97
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

The defense all around is LIGHT YEARS better than it was last year. WCS has been a big part of that.
Old 01-13-2021, 11:12 PM   #98
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ehh. Who cares. They need to prove it. They don't even have their pg, and they have a rookie coach. People get carried away and they haven't even played a single game

Old 01-13-2021, 11:29 PM   #99
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Quote:
Ehh. Who cares. They need to prove it. They don't even have their pg, and they have a rookie coach. People get carried away and they haven't even played a single game
You don't think the Rockets will improve just from addition by subtraction?

I think Harden is the better talent without question.

But as far as team ball Oladipo gives them a better fit.

Wall
Oladipo
Tucker
Woods
Cousins

That's not a bad lineup especially once Wall and Boogie gets their legs back under them. I think they'll be in the 7th or 8th seed by years end.

Last edited by Dallas41; 01-13-2021 at 11:29 PM.
Old 01-13-2021, 11:45 PM   #100
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Wall
Oladipo
Tucker
Woods
Cousins

That's not a bad lineup especially once Wall and Boogie gets their legs back under them. I think they'll be in the 7th or 8th seed by years end.
Giving up a top 5 player in the NBA for Victor Oladipo does not make you a better team.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 11:49 PM   #101
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Wall
Oladipo
Tucker
Woods
Cousins

SMC was talking about the Nets, but no. The Rockets are not likely going to be better than the 4th seed they were last season.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 11:55 PM   #102
ChampsAgainShoon

ChampsAgainShoon has a spectacular aura aboutChampsAgainShoon has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

Jury's still out, I think we should have gone with DSJ all the way and traded Luka for KP.
ChampsAgainShoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 01:03 AM   #103
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

First game Luka plays with KP, 5 for 9 from 3-point range. Coincidence? I think not. KP makes it easier for Luka!
Old 01-14-2021, 09:20 AM   #104
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Something Doncic doesn’t do well?

Dunk it

https://streamable.com/2qp3am
Old 01-14-2021, 10:01 AM   #105
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
Something Doncic doesn’t do well?

Dunk it

https://streamable.com/2qp3am
Funny thing is, he used to throw it down with authority at least once a game. I wonder if he's not doing it this year because of his conditioning or he's just done doing that.
Old 01-14-2021, 10:04 AM   #106
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
Giving up a top 5 player in the NBA for Victor Oladipo does not make you a better team.
Harden was not a top 5 player THIS YEAR

In fact he was horrible for the Rockets. So yeah they might have gotten better because so far this year Oladipo is on par with Harden
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 10:08 AM   #107
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL View Post
Harden was not a top 5 player THIS YEAR

In fact he was horrible for the Rockets. So yeah they might have gotten better because so far this year Oladipo is on par with Harden
He was clearly half-assing it to force the trade, Vince Carter style. Harden is still a top 5 talent. See the season opener when he had 44 and 17.
Old 01-14-2021, 10:17 AM   #108
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
He was clearly half-assing it to force the trade, Vince Carter style. Harden is still a top 5 talent. See the season opener when he had 44 and 17.
I understand that Harden is a top 5 talent but he wasn't playing like it this year for Houston. So Oladipo is an upgrade vs the crap show that Harden was showing this year. Overall Oladipo is a lesser player but an upgrade vs this year's Harden

The opener was a "I might be heavier but I still have it" statement to the rest of the NBA
Old 01-14-2021, 10:29 AM   #109
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
What's their record like 2-7 with Harden this year?

They will be a better team after this trade. Oladipo again might not be the better individual player than Harden but I think he's clearly going to be a better fit than Harden.

Which in turn will make Houston a better TEAM than what your getting from them with Harden.

Last edited by Dallas41; 01-14-2021 at 10:30 AM.
Old 01-14-2021, 11:02 AM   #110
MFFL
Guru

Anyone know of a way I can watch last night's game?

I had to work and missed it
Old 01-14-2021, 11:50 AM   #111
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL View Post
Anyone know of a way I can watch last night's game?

I had to work and missed it
Full game highlights is all I found...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXKg...ab_channel=NBA

Old 01-14-2021, 12:41 PM   #112
Simon2
Diamond Member

Simon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to all

Quote:

Can't agree more. Maxi coming in for relief and more 3-point shooting is really awesome. Powell needs to step up or find an effective niche. Boban is really a change of pace guy. His size just changes a game.
Old 01-14-2021, 12:47 PM   #113
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

And I'm sorry, but I hate those white and gold jerseys. Doesn't resemble anything Maverick related.

Old 01-14-2021, 12:58 PM   #114
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
And I'm sorry, but I hate those white and gold jerseys. Doesn't resemble anything Maverick related.
Looks like a Los Angeles team or New Orleans team and that's why I hate them.
Old 01-14-2021, 01:07 PM   #115
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
SMC was talking about the Nets, but no. The Rockets are not likely going to be better than the 4th seed they were last season.
This. Thx

Old 01-14-2021, 02:15 PM   #116
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They do nothing for me.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 02:41 PM   #117
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Dallas after 10 games

16th in offense (OFFRTG)
2nd in defense (DEFRTG)
18th in rebounding %
Old 01-14-2021, 03:18 PM   #118
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Quote:
Dallas after 10 games

16th in offense (OFFRTG)
2nd in defense (DEFRTG)
18th in rebounding %
I think they have been much better rebounding since WCS and Kleber moved into the starting lineup.

I'd like to see those numbers because I don't think they've been out rebounded since the lineup change.

Also, I'm shocked WCS played 30 minutes yesterday and showed no signs of slowing down.
Old 01-14-2021, 03:46 PM   #119
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

Quote:
I'm right there with you. I hate those things. I have to do a double take every time I see them to make sure it's the Mavs

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
turin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 03:54 PM   #120
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
I think they have been much better rebounding since WCS and Kleber moved into the starting lineup.

I'd like to see those numbers because I don't think they've been out rebounded since the lineup change.

Also, I'm shocked WCS played 30 minutes yesterday and showed no signs of slowing down.

Game 6 is where we made the change.