Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 12-06-2003, 08:23 PM   #1
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light
Default cowboys vs Hateful Eagles- Predictions

Bill had 10 days to prepare the boys for this. Now it is all about players executing on the field.

I believe bows will pull this upset win over eagles. One major reason is it is very very difficult for any team to win 8 games in a row. Only patriots have done that and came close to losing the 8th game against Colts last week. Boys are yet to lose a division game and I expect them to maintain that streak. Eagles have won 7 games in a row but have not looked great. They almost lost last week if not for the Kicker who missed two pivotal field goals.

Boys 25- Dreaded Eagles 20
Old 12-06-2003, 11:15 PM   #2
mercury_rev

mercury_rev will become famous soon enough
Default RE:cowboys vs Hateful Eagles- Predictions

I just don't know about the 'Boys playing a solid team in cold weather and a hostile environment. Their defense will have to be flawless to pull off a W, and I'm just not seein' it.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Philly 24
Dallas 7
mercury_rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2003, 12:25 AM   #3
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

I am endlessly optimistic. Parcells will have them ready. 23-20 Dallas.
Old 12-07-2003, 01:55 AM   #4
bogey
Banned

bogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the rough

Should be cold.....should be close.

Philly - 16
Dallas -13 OT
bogey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2003, 09:14 AM   #5
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: cowboys vs Hateful Eagles- Predictions

Boys - 16
Bagels - 27

For the love of God, let me be wrong.
Old 12-07-2003, 11:28 AM   #6
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice

Interesting fact with the Jets, Patriots and Giants Bill Parcells is a combined 39-20 in December. Quincy Carter over the last six games 6 touchdowns and 11 picks. While Donnovan McNabb and the Eagles have won 7 consecutive games. Coaching means a lot in the NFL so the Cowboys steal one in Philly with the Eagles blitzing gets beat. The master of mind games cut one of the most talented players on the roster for missing team functions. A bold move by Big Bill it works wonders as the Cowboys clinch a winning record, and a chance for homefield and a bye.
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote