Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-06-2020, 11:34 AM   #1
KillerLeft

KillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
It seems like an awfully quick turnaround, especially considering we're now getting upwards of 125000 new COVID-19 cases daily. I love having games to watch, but I'm concerned restarting so hastily is going to lead to injuries, possible virus outbreaks, and probably some bad basketball as well. I don't know what the Lakers and Heat, two very veteran teams, will even look like seven(!) weeks from now.

On the plus side, I absolutely cannot wait to see what movies we make. Trades/extensions/etc are said to be allowed starting on the 16th, which is 2 days before the draft.
Definitely sucks for the Lakers and Heat. No argument there.

But, the vast majority of NBA players have had MORE off season than usual, all things considered. I'm sure many of them are itching to get started.
KillerLeft is offline   Reply With Quote