Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 06-11-2001, 09:43 PM   #81
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

There have been a bunch of spin-offs from MTV's Fear...that Fear Factor show and Fox Family had a show on just like it.
Old 06-11-2001, 09:44 PM   #82
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

oh yeah...nice description of Spy Cam, Hales.
Old 06-11-2001, 11:04 PM   #83
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

"Candid Camera on crack"

LMAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] .

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2001, 11:04 PM   #84
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Did you catch the premiere of that wrestling show on MTV tonight DJ? I only saw the tail end of it but it looked kinda cheesy. And that Spy TV show debuted tonight too. It was pretty decent.

Old 06-22-2001, 12:37 AM   #85
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

No I didn't get a chance to watch it because I was out [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I heard it actually got positive reviews though (surprisingly). As for Spy TV, I caught the first 15mins (the first two skits) and wasn't too impressed. I doubt the show stays on very long. It looks more like something they'd air on UPN.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2001, 08:21 AM   #86
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

hey, the wrestling shows looked pretty cool, and i don't even like wrestling.

one guy got selected for the show, and he was saying, "i'm the best one out there, there's no way i can't win..." then when all the people showed up at the house (real world style), he didn't, because he had second thoughts and cold feet. what a wuss...

i may watch it, cause it looks like real world, and i got hooked on this past year's new orleans show... plus they have a girl on there with some big ol' hoo-has.
Old 06-22-2001, 08:46 AM   #87
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

I'm hooked on the Real World too. New season starts tuesday too. Back where it all began, New York.

Anyway, I only saw the last few minutes of that wrestling show(from the part where the guy didn't show up at the house), so I'll try to catch it next week and make better judgement. It just looked cheesy to me.

Old 06-23-2001, 10:31 PM   #88
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

I'm watching the WWF Tough Enough show right now..this is a cool ass show! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Watching these fat guys trip in the ring trying to run and jump cracks me up!
Old 06-23-2001, 10:38 PM   #89
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

hahaha, Just saw that too. Pretty funny [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] .

Old 06-23-2001, 10:40 PM   #90
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Are yall talking about the one on MTV?
Old 06-23-2001, 10:43 PM   #91
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Yep.

Old 06-23-2001, 10:44 PM   #92
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Does it come on every Saturday night?
Old 06-23-2001, 10:46 PM   #93
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Thursday's I beleive. Tonight's the re-run.

Old 06-23-2001, 10:50 PM   #94
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Ah...I'll try to catch it some time. Is it just amateures trying out?
Old 06-23-2001, 11:08 PM   #95
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Yeah, 13 of them living in a house kinda like the Real World.

Old 06-23-2001, 11:14 PM   #96
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Oh...they all live together? Crazy!
Old 06-28-2001, 08:38 PM   #97
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

30 minutes 'till the 1st episode of Tough Enough. Ooh the excitement [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] . [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-29-2001, 12:20 PM   #98
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

what the hell's tough enough?

oh, nevermind..wwf crap, not interested
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2001, 01:11 PM   #99
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Ok, I'll admit it. It's actually a pretty good show. It was funny last night when that guy had to tell the girl that wrestling is fake. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] She was really trying to take the dudes arm off. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-03-2001, 09:28 PM   #100
djb
Administrator

Anyone watch the Real World 10 premiere? All I gotta say is Lori is HOT!! Good lord I swear she's Catherine Zeta Jones' younger sister!
Old 07-03-2001, 09:45 PM   #101
djb
Administrator

Ohhhh man and she's mixed too! I love half white, half azn chicks (she's half Irish, half Filipino)! <drool> [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] </drool>
Old 07-03-2001, 11:01 PM   #102
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

This season looks kinda lame to me. All these people knew each other already. Whats the fun in that?

Btw, that one black girls a B*T*H. Everyone else seems pretty cool. Love Malik's afro.

Old 07-03-2001, 11:26 PM   #103
djb
Administrator

Yea Malik looks pretty cool and laid back. From the upcoming clips they showed, it looks like both the black girls are going to be bitches! Also, if you saw the upcoming clips, was Coral making out with that white guy who pissed her off?! Maybe it was a different person, but it would be pretty twisted if the two ended up hooking up! It looks like they'll all be hooking up with each other somehow..which should make for an interesting season.
Old 07-03-2001, 11:33 PM   #104
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Yeah, all this years cast members hooked up like 5-6 weeks before the show. It's like they picked the couples they thought would hook up most. And put them on the show.

Btw, what happened to Road Rules on monday? I thought the first episode was supposed to air and it didn't. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 07-03-2001, 11:48 PM   #105
djb
Administrator

It hasn't aired yet I don't think. They usually premiere Real World first anyway. Plus there's nothing on the MTV web site about the Road Rules ep.
Old 07-03-2001, 11:53 PM   #106
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Well Damnit, I guess it starts in the next couple weeks. I heard there taking after Survivor in that cast members will vote off there teammates. Sounds interesting.

Old 07-05-2001, 08:11 PM   #107
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Anyone see the new season of Big Brother tonight? I didn't even know it was on. Last years sucked but this years looks alot more interesting. It's like a fireing squad. They stand up in front of each other telling who they want to kick off.

Old 07-06-2001, 08:37 AM   #108
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

willie nelson for president?
just bought the half nelson cd..
Old 07-06-2001, 08:49 AM   #109
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Ooh, great cd.

Old 07-06-2001, 08:51 AM   #110
Murphy3
Guru

yeah, i've always loved the song "seven spanish angels"
Old 07-06-2001, 08:57 AM   #111
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

best willie nelson cd is "a horse called music" if you don't have it or haven't heard it, go get it.

Old 07-06-2001, 09:01 AM   #112
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Ooh, love that song too. Don't have that cd but I have the Willie Nelson box set "Willie Nelson: Revolution of Time...the journey 1975-1993". It's got that song on it, plus about 100 more. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-06-2001, 09:33 AM   #113
Murphy3
Guru

My gf's mom bought me a willie cd through columbia house, so, i'm gonna wait and see which one it is before i buy anymore cd's...she can't remember..so i'll have to wait