Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-18-2002, 11:30 PM   #1
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

i just watched bully tonight. i know alot of people have talked about how it is disturbing and somesuch..but, i wasn't really disturbed or shocked. i guess i'm not easily shocked
however, it was a good movie.

i had actually seen something about that particular case that the movie was based upon...
the people involved in real life are not nearly as attractive as the actors/actresses in the movie.. kinda funny how they tricked that up a bit.

they left out some details about the case.. about how the "bully" and his best friend had tried to get some guy to dance naked for them..so they could tape him and sell it.. when he refused, they both beat the living daylights out of him..

Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote