Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-06-2014, 03:13 AM   #11
Floppy

Floppy is a glorious beacon of lightFloppy is a glorious beacon of lightFloppy is a glorious beacon of lightFloppy is a glorious beacon of lightFloppy is a glorious beacon of lightFloppy is a glorious beacon of lightFloppy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
I guess I haven't watched much of Okafor and don't really know his game that well. To me, he's another undersized C at 6'10" and 255 lbs but he's also not that athletic and plays under the rim. His blocks are average at best and his points has steadily gone down the last 6 years. Granted he's 30 years old which could be considered in his prime especially for a center, but you really gotta convince me he's worth $10 mill a year after all that and coming off a very serious injury where he didn't plan a single game. I was actually thinking more along the lines of Sam Dalembert money honestly, like $3-5 mill.
He's not 30 years old ..He will be 32 years old at the start of the season after missing a full year ....It could be disastrous if the Mavs paid Okafor $10 Million ...Sure if he came for $3-4 Million you might take the risk but at $10 Million if it doesn't work out we are screwed .
Floppy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
double post double post