Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-22-2003, 11:12 AM   #1
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

didn't realize we had so many lawyers in the house...

in any event, i was interested in going to law school to pursue a sports law degree and then leverage it into becoming a sports agent.

i've taken a few LSAT practice tests and routinely score 170 or so give or take a couple points. this should enable me to get into the law school of my choice ...

however, my GPA is complete monkey crap. its lower than the jail blazers average IQ. it's mostly due to me slacking off during college, and really not giving a crap. conventional classes bore me, and i'm routinely uninterested in them. its also due to me working in the dot bomb industry making pretty good money while trying to balance a full time class load.

so then the question is .. should i even bother taking the LSAT and applying to tulane or marquette? do i really have any alternatives? should i try to get into A law school and transferring to a sports law program?

any advice is greatly appreciated. thanks.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote