Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-21-2001, 12:33 AM   #1
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

It was fun to see the Mavs play on Monday, even if it was the Warriors. They hung in there until the 4th when the Mavs decided to get serious and end this game. It was cool, Wang got a standing ovation but then laughed at hard when his first shot was an airball. But, they really cheered when he scored, etc...I saw about 10 of his jersey's on people...

I had a cool vacation, but it ended badly with car trouble. Long story, won't bore you with it. But, we had to stay over in a no name town last night until they could fix the car this morning. I got home about 3pm--took a long ass nap--yeah, go ahead and laugh, I took a nap...

Im just so happy to be home and caught up on Mavs news and in time to watch the Mavs participate in the playoffs. Very cool!
Old 04-21-2001, 12:40 AM   #2
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Ahh glad you made it back in time for the big show [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] The Warriors game was cool because we all finally got to see guys like Harvey, Najera, and even Eisley get extended mins. Harvey gave us a glimpse of things to come (ok I'm not even going to mention Rodman cuz everyone else already has!), Najera showed some incredible intensity going after loose balls and blocks, Eisley actually looked comfortable, and Wang..my Wang was on FIRE! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Ok maybe not but he shot the ball well (like we expected) and defended poorly (like we expected). A nice showcase of future Mavs supah-stahs imo! Sucks to hear about your car trouble, but hey, you made it back just in time!
djb is offline   Reply With Quote