Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 08-24-2011, 02:43 PM   #1
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a gosling fan as well. Solid all around. Guy is one of the few attractive leading men that can actually act.

i saw this poster in the theater the other day:

the movie's not about gosling as a young clooney or anything, but good lord does he really really look like a young george clooney.
Old 08-26-2011, 10:40 AM   #2
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux View Post
I'm a gosling fan as well. Solid all around. Guy is one of the few attractive leading men that can actually act.

i saw this poster in the theater the other day:

the movie's not about gosling as a young clooney or anything, but good lord does he really really look like a young george clooney.
The biggest difference that I've noticed between their looks is that Gosling doesn't have the big "ME" tattooed on his forehead. He's an actor with all kinds of attention thrown his way.. does he really need the tat to draw even more?
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 12:50 PM   #3
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
The biggest difference that I've noticed between their looks is that Gosling doesn't have the big "ME" tattooed on his forehead. He's an actor with all kinds of attention thrown his way.. does he really need the tat to draw even more?
Hahaha, reminded of this infamous post in the Billups race thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco

What?

You thought this thread was dead?

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
annoying thread title, cadfail goes to work, flash fluff warning, got a bit fluffy in here, inception geeks..., stupidgookisstupid, what the fluff?